SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:44 am

lipsis wrote:
luv2sing wrote:Here'a a link to the picture. Hopefully you can open it. I don't know how to post a picture here -- sorry!

http://instagram.com/p/cQEO0DOcJq/

Darn, it gives me an error page. Thanks anyway.

I requested a follow and automatically I can now see her pics so it's not as private as thought

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:50 am

I requested on both IG and twitter and still can't see anything. Poor me!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:15 am

lipsis wrote:I requested on both IG and twitter and still can't see anything. Poor me!

Maybe give it a few min, or close insta and reopen.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:17 am

lipsis wrote:And just to keep it real,

Claudia posted a cute pic of two toddlers at a piano tonight so her visit may be personal and the chances of Elan just meeting up with Chris are small. Perhaps he was filming a test piece with him for a potential Bachelor gig? Don't they do audition clips or something?

I have no idea what they were doing with Chris.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:24 am

yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:I requested on both IG and twitter and still can't see anything. Poor me!

Maybe give it a few min, or close insta and reopen.  

That worked. Thanks.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:44 am

I don't want to be the Debbie downer of the thread, but I think the producers' IG pictures have zero to do with SeanCat and their wedding. I'm still very much of the opinion that the wedding isn't happening before The Bachelor starts filming. I think if a wedding was happening in the next month and a half, they would be info/sightings/spoilers about it. But I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong.

I truly believe that on days they are quiet on social media, and even some days when they aren't, they are just busy working, like Cat on various projects and Sean with TFG stuff and perhaps other things. They are just busy living their real lives.

You all can throw tomatoes at me now for being the one, or one of the few, who isn't on the imminent wedding train.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2sing Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:49 am

Umngirl, no tomatoes will come from me! I'm with you on thinking the wedding isn't going to be until after the Bachelor films. It was more just me being ridiculous/having fun speculating with the producers IGs.

I'm just happy they seem to happy.

luv2sing
luv2sing

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:52 am

luv2sing wrote:Umngirl, no tomatoes will come from me! I'm with you on thinking the wedding isn't going to be until after the Bachelor films. It was more just me being ridiculous/having fun speculating with the producers IGs.

I'm just happy they seem to happy.

Oh I totally understand that. I'm certainly very guilty of that at times. It's a fun way to pass the time for sure.

And same here about them being happy. They look even moreso this month than any time before. That's enough for me.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:57 am

On another note, iloveromance has deleted her account on the forum. It makes me so sad that she's no longer here. I really hope nothing bad has happened and I wish we had a way to still get in touch with her. :Frown: 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:02 am

umngirl wrote:I don't want to be the Debbie downer of the thread, but I think the producers' IG pictures have zero to do with SeanCat and their wedding. I'm still very much of the opinion that the wedding isn't happening before The Bachelor starts filming. I think if a wedding was happening in the next month and a half, they would be info/sightings/spoilers about it. But I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong.

I truly believe that on days they are quiet on social media, and even some days when they aren't, they are just busy working, like Cat on various projects and Sean with TFG stuff and perhaps other things. They are just busy living their real lives.

You all can throw tomatoes at me now for being the one, or one of the few, who isn't on the imminent wedding train.

I would never throw tomatoes at you, umngirl. You could very well be right. The good news is we should know very soon if the wedding is late summer. If we don't hear anything very shortly then we'll know.

To me, whether or not they are active on social media has no bearing on what they may or may not be doing. They could be watching TV, at the beach, traveling, working or making whoopee (well, maybe not that). Who knows. As for the producers whereabouts, I didn't put too much weight on that except in the wishful part of my brain.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:09 am

umngirl wrote:On another note, iloveromance has deleted her account on the forum. It makes me so sad that she's no longer here. I really hope nothing bad has happened and I wish we had a way to still get in touch with her.  :Frown: 

Oh no! Really? That's so sad! I follow an ILoveRomance on IG but I'm not sure it's her. She looks really young. And our ILR has teenagers I think. I could try messaging her through YouTube, maybe?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:12 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:On another note, iloveromance has deleted her account on the forum. It makes me so sad that she's no longer here. I really hope nothing bad has happened and I wish we had a way to still get in touch with her.  :Frown: 

Oh no! Really? That's so sad! I follow an ILoveRomance on IG but I'm not sure it's her. She looks really young. And our ILR has teenagers I think. I could try messaging her through YouTube, maybe?

That might work. I was thinking of asking Love to contact her via the email she used to register for this site. I just want to know that everything is okay.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

+35
Bashful
jaspats
jembid
ddsmom17
Gingsterose