SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by TrustxLove Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:20 pm

umngirl wrote:
TrustxLove wrote:@JCaroline21: After tonight's episode of the #Bachelorette, all I can think is thank goodness last season gave us @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici.

It's so true I don't even mind you posting my tweet here too. :Smiley: 

giggling I didn't even know it was you! What a coincidence! lolpanda 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:20 pm

umngirl wrote:
TrustxLove wrote:@JCaroline21: After tonight's episode of the #Bachelorette, all I can think is thank goodness last season gave us @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici.

Haha so this is you unmgurl giggling giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:31 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

So Agree! It's funny reading some of the tweets that say this is all Sean's fault why Des is heartbroken.. UHHH NO.... Sorry, I'm sure Des is a sweet girl but I definitely could not picture her with Sean in the end. This was reinforced when I watched some portions of The Bachelorette. I honestly could not sit through a whole episode. (JMHO)
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:35 pm

AMEN!

barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:47 pm

livelife wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

So Agree!  It's funny reading some of the tweets that say this is all Sean's fault why Des is heartbroken.. UHHH NO.... Sorry, I'm sure Des is a sweet girl but I definitely could not picture her with Sean in the end.  This was reinforced when I watched some portions of The Bachelorette.  I honestly could not sit through a whole episode. (JMHO)

Yeah why these des lovers bringing up last season . Well hello? I mean if the reason sean dumped des because of her stupid prank and her stupid brother . During after the htd and elimination time . Sean could exactly do what he wants to do. He can do the other way and keep her . Heck! She even talked to him and begging him not to eliminate him .facking hideous . I really hate people keep saying that about it's all Sean's fault . Sean is a smart guy he knows what he really feels and wants . So please just stop blaming sean of all these . Not fair . He chose what is best for him and what he thinks make him happy . I just hope let them watch how is this finale will be ended next week and stop tweeting sean and blaming him . Everyone is moved on from last season I am just glad that wifey and hubby are not tweeting about it. Better way . For sure they watched tonight and just keeping their own opinion to it . Sorry for my post .

Now back to our lovebirds Smiley
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:03 am

@clmgiudici: #bachelorette time on the best coast, people

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 am

lipsis wrote:

I want to tweet her to not bother with it, but considering she actually lived through this show (although a much less drama filled version) I thought better of it.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:08 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I want to tweet her to not bother with it, but considering she actually lived through this show (although a much less drama filled version) I thought better of it.

I know. Hopefully she has read all the positive tweets about her season.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 24 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:10 am

lipsis wrote:

Oh so they are starting to watch her . Okay cat get ready for so many drama and blaming your hubs tweet laugh out loud 😆 

I don't know judging the mix reactions of the people in twitter after tonight's cliff hanger  drama part 1 finale is really more negatives than positive laugh out loud. I don't watch it. Why would they do a 2 part finale  and it is obvious that she is madly in love with brooks  and she is chosing him at the end .laugh out loud. What a drama finale laugh out loud.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:16 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

She can't get away with the negative tweets . Once she will be online and post about the episode tonight lol. But we know cat is a smart girl and understand these dramatic people lol. For sure she will read those positive tweets about her season with hubs:)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsme_Tami Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 am

I love reading all these theories about SeanCat...it sure is more interesting than the Bachelorette. Most of us know how it ends, I just wish they can get it over with quickly so we can get back to planning SeanCat wedding party (since most of us already think they're married)! I can't take much more of Des' crying and always bringing Sean into it somehow. Des really seems sweet but enough already with the crying and begging! Ugh!

Anyways, sorry for getting you guys off track...back to all the SeanCat wedding theories! Love it!!
Itsme_Tami
Itsme_Tami

Female Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:20 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

She can't get away with the negative tweets . Once she will be online and post about the episode tonight lol. But we know cat is a smart girl and understand these dramatic people lol. For sure she will read those positive tweets about her season with hubs:)

Almost all the tweets on her timeline are positive and I'm sure she doesn't give one fig about a tweet to hubs about him letting Des go.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

+35
Bashful
jaspats
jembid
ddsmom17
Gingsterose