SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:31 am

lipsis wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: #bachelorette time on the best coast, people

I want to tweet her to not bother with it, but considering she actually lived through this show (although a much less drama filled version) I thought better of it.

I know. Hopefully she has read all the positive tweets about her season.

She can't get away with the negative tweets . Once she will be online and post about the episode tonight laugh out loud. But we know cat is a smart girl and understand these dramatic people laugh out loud. For sure she will read those positive tweets about her season with hubs:)

Almost all the tweets on her timeline are positive and I'm sure she doesn't give one fig about a tweet to hubs about him letting Des go.

Exactly! . But they are few especially when tweet is tagging Sean's twitter name to her name laugh out loud. But so far they are very nice tweet about her in last year season .

By the way it's funny how huge is the difference from this year compared last year season . Sean's season is just awesome and really good to watch because you can see how he really wants to find the right one for him and cat and him really made the show so much fun to watch. This year , it's so boring and lots of drama . :laughingoutlou 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:32 am

Itsme_Tami wrote:I love reading all these theories about SeanCat...it sure is more interesting than the Bachelorette. Most of us know how it ends, I just wish they can get it over with quickly so we can get back to planning SeanCat wedding party (since most of us already think they're married)! I can't take much more of Des' crying and always bringing Sean into it somehow. Des really seems sweet but enough already with the crying and begging! Ugh!

Anyways, sorry for getting you guys off track...back to all the SeanCat wedding theories! Love it!!

Amen! Agreed with you.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 am

Yup. Pretty much.
‏@clmgiudici 3m
I'm vomiting corn chunks from all the corniness you feedin' me. #bachelorette

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:44 am

umngirl wrote:Yup. Pretty much.
‏@clmgiudici 3m

Haha. I love her.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:49 am

lipsis wrote:
‏@clmgiudici 3m

Haha. I love her.

giggling atta girl ...

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:52 am

P.S: the bachelor 17 finale is topping this bachelorette  finale. It will make you rewatched hubs finale atleast based on tweets giggling

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
‏@clmgiudici 3m

Haha. I love her.

giggling atta girl ...

And this is why I'm watching Sean's Fantasy Suite dates and my DVR is recording Des' dates. That way I can fast forward through all the "corniness". Wait... does this mean I'll be fast forwarding through the whole episode??? giggling  Forgive me.... I will stop with my snarky comments...
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:01 am

livelife wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
‏@clmgiudici 3m

Haha. I love her.

giggling atta girl ...

And this is why I'm watching Sean's Fantasy Suite dates and my DVR is recording Des' dates.  That way I can fast forward through all the "corniness".  Wait... does this mean I'll be fast forwarding through the whole episode??? giggling   Forgive me.... I will stop with my snarky comments...

Haha you can do what you want to do laugh out loud rotfl rotfl 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:04 am

Hahaha. Corniness. Lol. Thanks God...Sean was never corny when he was around Cat on his season.....otherwise she will be the first one to vomit in front of him. Never in my wildest dream that I saw Cat trapped in bachelor bubble tbh. I even felt that Sean fall in love with her first than her to him. They both are natural and honest when they are around each other. Geniuneness of Cat if their such a word made that blooming relationship so real. I cant fault Sean that he was not himself in Emily's season. Emily made him feel stiff and uptight. On Des
begging Sean to keep her doesnt set well with me. Her being the lead I alreadly saw what was coming. A forseen disaster to add to a boring season. In general sense of the word.....running after the guy even if he has strong feelings for u is never ever good. Asked all the male specie what they say about it. You will not like the answer. Still wish happiness for her and I hope it will work out.

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:05 am

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: #bachelorette time on the best coast, people

Lol Matty quoted her tweet . rotfl 

“@MattyKTalent: @clmgiudici do you need a napkin”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:12 am

scarre_me wrote:Hahaha. Corniness. Lol. Thanks God...Sean was never corny when he was around Cat on his season.....otherwise she will be the first one to vomit in front of him. Never in my wildest dream that I saw Cat trapped in bachelor bubble tbh. I even felt that Sean fall in love with her first than her to him. They both are natural and honest when they are around each other. Geniuneness of Cat if their such a word made that blooming relationship so real. I cant fault Sean that he was not himself in Emily's season. Emily made him feel stiff and uptight. On Des
begging Sean to keep her doesnt set well with me. Her being the lead I alreadly saw what was coming. A forseen disaster to add to a boring season. In general sense of the word.....running after the guy even if he has strong feelings for u is never ever good. Asked all the male specie what they say about it. You will not like the answer. Still wish happiness for her and I hope it will work out.

I loved this post . Amen! That's why Sean's season is so much fun to watch . :cutesmile!: 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:22 am

Girls need to have confidence and stop begging for someone who does not feel the same for you. Des needs to stop begging and take a page from Catherine's book. I am very happy that Sean sent Des home. Sean loves Catherine's independence. I am not sure if ABC will ever produce a great couple like Sean and Catherine.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 25 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

+35
Bashful
jaspats
jembid
ddsmom17
Gingsterose