SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 3 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 pm

emusha wrote:I don't think these words fit JP compred to Lucas

storms out of the room, unable to control his emotions.
simmer with jealousy

the fact he's stubborn or frustrated doesn't exactly mean he's irritable or volatile

It's hard to say. Jealousy may be JP's edit. They planted a seed earlier on when they were talking about the kissing bothering him.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:26 pm

reason wrote:Did melissa have home visit date with Jason when his son would not let him leave and she stay over night??

I don't believe Melissa stayed over night. She just got to meet Ty.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:33 pm

I definitely think it's JP. I could see it brewing in Phuket when the guys were kinda teasing him about all the people she had kissed. Ben was trying to tell him he couldn't worry about it. I could tell that he was going to be one of those who was going to have a hard time towards the end. He admitted that he got a little jealous when Ben had his last date. He said he was strong and that he could handle it. I don't think he can. He watches Ashley like a hawk (actually Ryan does too). He wouldn't have cared if every guy left the show last night. I think he just wants it to be over so he can have her. I think he feels like she's already his and to think that she might have spent the night with his friend Ben probably drove him over the edge.

I just don't see Lucas or Ames being that emotionally attached. JP is.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:I definitely think it's JP. I could see it brewing in Phuket when the guys were kinda teasing him about all the people she had kissed. Ben was trying to tell him he couldn't worry about it. I could tell that he was going to be one of those who was going to have a hard time towards the end. He admitted that he got a little jealous when Ben had his last date. He said he was strong and that he could handle it. I don't think he can. He watches Ashley like a hawk (actually Ryan does too). He wouldn't have cared if every guy left the show last night. I think he just wants it to be over so he can have her. I think he feels like she's already his and to think that she might have spent the night with his friend Ben probably drove him over the edge.

ICAM. Of course it's JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Doesn't it seem like Ryan is sent home at the RC rather than on his 1 on 1 date like RS said ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:I definitely think it's JP. I could see it brewing in Phuket when the guys were kinda teasing him about all the people she had kissed. Ben was trying to tell him he couldn't worry about it. I could tell that he was going to be one of those who was going to have a hard time towards the end. He admitted that he got a little jealous when Ben had his last date. He said he was strong and that he could handle it. I don't think he can. He watches Ashley like a hawk (actually Ryan does too). He wouldn't have cared if every guy left the show last night. I think he just wants it to be over so he can have her. I think he feels like she's already his and to think that she might have spent the night with his friend Ben probably drove him over the edge.

ICAM. Of course it's JP.

But we have seen Lucas already upset in the previous episode. Seems like it is more his character than JPs.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:50 pm

I think it's Lucas. He was furious about "wasting his f'ing time" with the Bentley stuff. Now he's mad if Ben F spent the night away. Then Lucas goes on the 3-date with Ames and JP and it's posing for wedding photos. I think he sees JP and Ashley's love and this puts him over the edge completely. jmo

Lucas doesn't get a rose at the RC and is sent home.

JP gets the group date rose and is assured of the HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Gina wrote:I think it's Lucas. He was furious about "wasting his f'ing time" with the Bentley stuff. Now he's mad if Ben F spent the night away. Then Lucas goes on the 3-date with Ames and JP and it's posing for wedding photos. I think he sees JP and Ashley's love and this puts him over the edge completely. jmo

I hope you're right.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:Doesn't it seem like Ryan is sent home at the RC rather than on his 1 on 1 date like RS said ?

That's how it sounds to me as well, but I still think RS is right about Ryan being eliminated on his 1-on-1 date. Something Ashley said on their 1-on-1 date when eliminating him must have given him reason to think she might take him back. Especially if it appears in the preview that she regretted sending him home when she did. I can't remember who said this or if it was even on this forum, but they said the Ryan situation might be exactly like the Bentley situation in that Ashley left her and Ryan's relationship open the same way Bentley did to theirs.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Gina wrote:I think it's Lucas. He was furious about "wasting his f'ing time" with the Bentley stuff. Now he's mad if Ben F spent the night away. Then Lucas goes on the 3-date with Ames and JP and it's posing for wedding photos. I think he sees JP and Ashley's love and this puts him over the edge completely. jmo

Yes... it's Lucas...He was furious at the last rose ceremony and he's probably realizing that he doesn't have as strong of a connection with Ashley, or else she would have told him about Bentley on their one-on-one. I don't think JP would blow up. After all he handled the whole Bentley thing with grace.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:07 pm

I think if the wording exaggerated it and they're talking about someone being emotionally unable to handle it or hurt rather than angry and storming around ...it might be jp
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:07 pm

I think th jealous guy is JP and it is understandable because he is in love w Ashley. TPTB always does this gimmick of trying to imply that something happened when nothing happened, and make the contestants jealous,like having Chantal go back to the house late at night just wearing Brad's shirt and almost nothing else.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

+81
pbmax
Bullwinkle
Fleurdesel
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal