SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 71 of 71 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 69, 70, 71

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 71 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by GypsySarah Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Beeleever wrote:

ITA Philphan...I think energy types can relate to whether someone is an introvert or an extrovert. When introverts are around people for an extended period of time, it tends to overwhelm them and drain their energy. They need to withdraw from people to re-energize. Extroverts are the opposite. When they are alone for a short period of time, they tend to pick up the phone or go out. They re-eneergize and thrive from being around people. Introverts can't take the high energy of the extrovert for long and often equate them to being "annoying". At the same token, extroverts tend to think the introvert is lame, anti-social or depressed. Neither one is right or wrong, rather a matter of how the brain is wired!

Whether a man can drive a scooter, he is tall or short, or if he wears boxers or briefs are not measurable qualities in my eyes. I measure a man by his moral compass; integrity, compassion, responsibility, forgiveness. Both JP and Ben have displayed these qualities. Ashley would be very lucky to find love with either of them! yes

I love this post. I'm an introvert married to an extrovert. He finds me anti-social and I find him annoying. Just kidding....I try to look beyond the personality type and look for other qualities. I like both JP and Ben.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 71 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by ryvetted Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Beeleever wrote:
ITA Philphan...I think energy types can relate to whether someone is an introvert or an extrovert. When introverts are around people for an extended period of time, it tends to overwhelm them and drain their energy. They need to withdraw from people to re-energize. Extroverts are the opposite. When they are alone for a short period of time, they tend to pick up the phone or go out. They re-eneergize and thrive from being around people. Introverts can't take the high energy of the extrovert for long and often equate them to being "annoying". At the same token, extroverts tend to think the introvert is lame, anti-social or depressed. Neither one is right or wrong, rather a matter of how the brain is wired!

Whether a man can drive a scooter, he is tall or short, or if he wears boxers or briefs are not measurable qualities in my eyes. I measure a man by his moral compass; integrity, compassion, responsibility, forgiveness. Both JP and Ben have displayed these qualities. Ashley would be very lucky to find love with either of them! yes

Good Post :Nod:

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 71 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:02 am

ryvetted wrote:
anders wrote:he reminds me most of Lou Diamond Phillips.

For some reason, to me.. Ben reminds me most of...

Rafa:

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 71 Picture2-2

..and a little bit o' Apolo:

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 71 Picture3-2

All 3 of them look quite alike! I noticed the Apolo resemblance from night 1.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:09 am

JBF wrote:
black_tears wrote:I never understand the neurotic Reid comments. I think it all started when he mentioned that he wanted his meat to be cooked (because he had a bad experience with raw meat) and likes to wash off his veggies. If this is neuroticism, I suppose I need to be institutionalized. rofl

Also, wow that's creepy that all F2 (Kip, Chris L., and Jason) were involved in a driving/automobile date...and now Ben F. I agree there's less romantic spark then there was between Jill/Reid, but they're still so silly and cute. This is more what I expected out of a season with Ashley H. as the Bachelorette (silly, goofy AH) but sadly what we've mostly gotten is perfectionist emotional AH. IMHO, of course.

So much has been made about Reid's neurotic behavior... and he clearly got on some guys' nerves at times. (Wes stated he likes him and probably was one reason Reid turned down the B role, but admitted he got tired of his constant questioning about anything and everything on the show.) However, that is EXACTLY why some of us liked him. How can you dislike the guy wanting to question the Canadian elk outside the train whether or not he should wear glasses on his date? We filled up many posts on FORT with Reid-isms galore.

I see some of Reid in Ben too. Yes, I know they are completely different, but the way they are edited on screen makes me think the producers are gunning him as future Bachelor material and are channeling the best from both Reid (quirky humor) and Chris Lambton (parent loss story and being guarded, in addition to bringing up the F word: fairytale). A fun video we can do Ben-comparisons with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m3wX4RiJ60

sign heart
Hours late, I know....but what a great video. Reid is so awesome!! He had the best personality and they had the greatest bantor between them. No on will ever tell me she didn't feel something for him!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:58 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t246-episode-7-7-11-discussion-spoilers#43312
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 71 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 69, 70, 71

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

+81
pbmax
Bullwinkle
Fleurdesel
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal