SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 70 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 70 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 pm

CH said he's a dead ringer for Rafa

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 70 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Guys please don't freak about the whacky tobaccky comment...i made it first but I was just funning ya...I really do not think that a little "extra curricular plant imbibing" has hurt anyone long term. I did go to college myself. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Shoesies wrote:Guys please don't freak about the whacky tobaccky comment...i made it first but I was just funning ya...I really do not think that a little "extra curricular plant imbibing" has hurt anyone long term. I did go to college myself. :Nod:

I have no idea what y'all are talking about...

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Alanna wrote:It was during the Thailand GD when JP said that "Ryan is wrong for her because I'm right for her and Ryan is nothing like me, so he can't be right for her." He didn't say that he shouldn't be here or pursuing her if she likes Ryan because Ashley was never going to be given the option to decide who was right or wrong, JP took care of that issue for her. LMAO!

:giggle: He was just being helpful. :winkie:
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 pm

bambam64 wrote:
Alanna wrote:It was during the Thailand GD when JP said that "Ryan is wrong for her because I'm right for her and Ryan is nothing like me, so he can't be right for her." He didn't say that he shouldn't be here or pursuing her if she likes Ryan because Ashley was never going to be given the option to decide who was right or wrong, JP took care of that issue for her. LMAO!

Forget JKL, Ashley should just run all decisions by JP from now on.

OH my gosh when Jimmy said, "You shouldn't even be ordering off a menu!" giggling He gets away with saying the darnest things.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:13 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:
JBF wrote:
snowyglow12 wrote:
I really believe that Lucas pi was back at the mansion......check out the curtains, glass vases and lighting.

Ooooh... what episode do you think it belongs with? Wonder why he would say that so early on?

Could be a pi done after he was eliminated needed for drama or maybe when Ashley's so called "Bentley leaving drama" threatened production continuation in epi 3.

I got my answer... almost. Blake has a PI that same episode (being eliminated in Hong Kong) talking about Ashley being gorgeous and captivating. The set up is different, but we have the same wallboard in the back and a different set of vases positioned in a similar fashion. Soooooooooooooo... this COULD mean that Lucas' line “You put every ****ing minute into her” was said BEFORE she talked about Bentley being in Hong Kong. (Heck, he could have been talking about his divorce... those sneaky b*****ds in the editing!)

The mansion shots from earlier episodes don't match these. There is a cluster of PI shots on page 23 of the closed first Pictures/Screencaps – No Discussion thread. One thing they may be doing this season is carrying certain props all through Asia to make the PIs look as similar as possible.

Yeah, this is all stuff that should be discussed on a screencap thread. (What we need is a special thread for JUST PI screencaps... but I can usually find them.) One thing that greatly interests me is that all of Ben's PIs are shot very close to the incidents he discusses. For example, all of his PIs in Hong Kong appear to be FROM Hong Kong, with the same backdrops used for Ryan and some of Jordan. His comments on his feelings are in real time. Jordan's, on the other hand, are all over the place with his hair starting to grow out more in some.

Hopefully, Love_Me, San and ryvetted might be able to post a few more in the other thread.

My top ones I'd like to see:
1- Lucas crying (during Bentley discussion last episode): “You put every ****ing minute into her”
2- "5:00 shadow" Jordan in Fiji? This is shown during Bentley in Hong Kong discussion pre-RC: His Voice-over opens it: “the guys are not happy.” But his seen PI is: “She was being selfless and honest” (a line possibly relating to something entirely different... maybe in terms of the upcoming Fantasy Date discussion hinted at in the preview?)

This show is giving us quite a workout.

Last edited by JBF on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Samantharose wrote:
bambam64 wrote:

Forget JKL, Ashley should just run all decisions by JP from now on.

OH my gosh when Jimmy said, "You shouldn't even be ordering off a menu!" giggling He gets away with saying the darnest things.

I'm sure JP put their order in for the Chinese food on the date giggling
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Beeleever wrote:
philphan wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
ironcat wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
albean99 wrote:I didn't really see the sizzle with Reid but I didn't see the same Reid you all did. Now Ben's a different story. I love them together. So very adorable. Him calling her precious cargo and her calling him a sweet talker was too cute. :sweetheart: I'll be interested to see if they leave in him saying that they're going places in the show.

I never got the Reid thing either with fans. I found him irritating. But, Ben, he seems like such a nice guy and it's great to see him loosening up. He seems like he would be so good to her.

For me, it was just the opposite. I found Reid's energy, and what some people found irritating about him, to be part of his charm. I liked his "edge". Ben OTOH, seems like a nice guy, but he is too low energy and maybe a bit immature to appeal to me. To each her own, though!

I found Reid to be neurotic. I wanted to hit him. Ben does seem 'low energy' but he seems to be breaking out of it. I found Chris to be 'low energy' too. I knew it was over with him on that scooter date too! He was so lame. LOL! At least Ben can drive the thing. I do think she may be a little too high energy for him and I just don't see where their lifestyles could mesh. She's trying to go 'big city' and he just committed to wine country full time. It's nice in Sonoma but I don't think she wants that quiet of a life right now.

IMO Ben and Chris L. aren't low energy types..they just have more laid back personalities than someone like Reid (or even JP). We all have different types we're attracted to. My hubby probably would be a little cautious on a scooter but I would hardly call him lame or low energy.

ITA Philphan...I think energy types can relate to whether someone is an introvert or an extrovert. When introverts are around people for an extended period of time, it tends to overwhelm them and drain their energy. They need to withdraw from people to re-energize. Extroverts are the opposite. When they are alone for a short period of time, they tend to pick up the phone or go out. They re-eneergize and thrive from being around people. Introverts can't take the high energy of the extrovert for long and often equate them to being "annoying". At the same token, extroverts tend to think the introvert is lame, anti-social or depressed. Neither one is right or wrong, rather a matter of how the brain is wired!

Whether a man can drive a scooter, he is tall or short, or if he wears boxers or briefs are not measurable qualities in my eyes. I measure a man by his moral compass; integrity, compassion, responsibility, forgiveness. Both JP and Ben have displayed these qualities. Ashley would be very lucky to find love with either of them! yes

RE - the bolded. Perfectly stated Beeleever - I couldn't agree more!!! :yes: I love both of these guys - and I adore Reid also BTW. heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:05 pm

northernviewer wrote:I just can't get into Ben, he reminds me too much of these guys... sorry Ben fans Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 70 2613681145

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 70 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmmMrmbGQPH7nI04gxOWNvyXFld-uGq1_JS3-C2BEcHz1MX_PgFw

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 70 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXUnYDt6-PyHI-sn3bVpU3v_MN3LgHAi43GglbydnoOl5Nr5dl

NV LOL. Don't make us go there with who JP reminds some of us of (horrible grammar, but anyway) Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 70 2174738820

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:44 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I just can't get into Ben, he reminds me too much of these guys... sorry Ben fans Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 70 2613681145

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 70 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmmMrmbGQPH7nI04gxOWNvyXFld-uGq1_JS3-C2BEcHz1MX_PgFw

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 70 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXUnYDt6-PyHI-sn3bVpU3v_MN3LgHAi43GglbydnoOl5Nr5dl

NV LOL. Don't make us go there with who JP reminds some of us of (horrible grammar, but anyway) Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 70 2174738820

handwave go for it.

here's one I found of Ben and Constantine at the mansion giggling

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 70 Large_Cavemen

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Nope I'll just leave it to your imagination LOL

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 pm

One thing I noticed when I watched the recent vids is that Ashley comments on how Ben makes her feel protected (during their ride).... Some have already commented on how he may have been falling short in this area up till now, and that JP was really doing a great job of it. Wonder if that line was fed to her or if she really meant it. Clearly that is indeed an important part of what she's looking for, as many suspected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 7/11 - Discussion - Thread #1

+81
pbmax
Bullwinkle
Fleurdesel
Trueloveforever
Rosepetal