SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 5 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:15 am

mercieme wrote:
b wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
rc49ers wrote:No live feed here on the West Coast , So checking in to find out how things are going with Des & Chris so far ?

question

rc, everything went great during Chris' FSD. Des said she was willing to move to Seattle.

You all know I am a Chris fan, but I thought she seemed a bit reluctant on moving.....maybe she just felt he had made the decision rather than them making a decision.  Their FD was great!:Woah-hoo:

I actually don't think she was reluctant, she just had not yet pictured her future with Chris yet with all the Brooks feeling going on in her head. If she hurts Chris at the FRC, I am going to totally lose all respect for her. She better let him go before hand and not drag him through the proposal. I am already livid that she made all those declarations to Brooks and still had the nerve to go on LCD with Chris.

ITA with you, mercieme...I agree  word  Good Post 

i have no mercy for her if that happened. She may win over Em in my book as the cruelest leading-on Bachelorette of all time :Frown: 

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by beader Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:18 am

Brought this over from another thread. Trista just made this tweet and Brooks' Sister in Law retweeted it!

During my time on #bachelorette, I was told to choose someone i couldn't live without. Brooks is a good guy, just not the right guy for Des.
— Trista Sutter (@tristasutter) July 30, 2013

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:20 am

You know what bugs me is that all we've seen of Chris in previews for next week is more kissing, more cuddling. They haven't shown any serious conversation with him and Des like the one she's shown to have with Drew. I sure hope she tells him how she feels and if he chooses to continue then that's his decision. He did say he would be there for her no matter what. Honestly, I think the best thing for everyone at this point, including Des herself,  is for her to choose no one.  Watching this back now must really be painful for Chris.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:23 am

Jus so proud of Chris though, I saw that he twittered a while ago that he just go another great hair cut. So impressed that he is not letting any of this get to him. I am just happy he is happy after such a horrible display by Des tonight in my opinion.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:28 am

Baseball Mom wrote:You know what bugs me is that all we've seen of Chris in previews for next week is more kissing, more cuddling. They haven't shown any serious conversation with him and Des like the one she's shown to have with Drew. I sure hope she tells him how she feels and if he chooses to continue then that's his decision. He did say he would be there for her no matter what. Honestly, I think the best thing for everyone at this point, including Des herself,  is for her to choose no one.  Watching this back now must really be painful for Chris.

BB mom, I believe for the most part their conversations were more serious on previous dates but for some reason they decided to show the passion that we all knew existed between them tonight which they previously chose to cut out.  Chris turned it up tonight and she clearly was loving it, hopefully she was not faking it with all this stuff that she is a good actress that folks are noting all over the boards tonight.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:29 am

She is going to have a tough time on ATFR no matter how this ends.I like Des but she is so emotional.Nate said she is with someone and RS is wrong.I am going to be really furious if he lied just because his sister didn't deserve that.One of her comments somewhere I read was something to the effect... What you think you want and what you need may be two entirely different things.She also said love has ups and downs and it isn't always easy.The first quote sounds like it could be directed toward Chris and the other towards Brooks. My personal feelings are that she should walk away and get some time to think about all of this outside the bubble.Fleiss does not care about people's feelings and is loving this drama..That is just sickening when you saw all that raw pain tonight,

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:32 am

he needs to get new haircut ASAP to clear his mind from the effect of this effing Brooks saga...LOL...

Back to top Go down

Post by cterry Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 am

The order of FDs tonight have me really curious. They never show them in the actual order of filiming, do they? It would be interesting to know if Brooks date was first, followed by Drews and Chris'. I just hope she gives the final two a chance..although we know that Drew's not feeling it from previews. So maybe Chris is the final one! Although I thought there is a screen cap of him in his suit with tears. Just venting. So not happy with the way Brooks treated her tonight although he was honest, he shouldn't have led her on for so long.
cterry
cterry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:37 am

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:She is going to have a tough time on ATFR no matter how this ends.I like Des but she is so emotional.Nate said she is with someone and RS is wrong.I am going to be really furious if he lied just because his sister didn't deserve that.One of her comments somewhere I read was something to the effect...  What you think you want and what you need may be two entirely different things.She also said love has ups and downs and it isn't always easy.The first quote sounds like it could be directed toward Chris and the other towards Brooks. My personal feelings are that she should walk away and get some time to think about all of this outside the bubble.Fleiss does not care about  people's feelings and is loving this drama..That is just sickening when you saw all that raw pain tonight,

no wonder the little devil MF said Des become his best ette. She is way too easy to be manipulated and give us a Bollywood performance without script..LOL... and oh...i guess one of her guy as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 am

cterry wrote:The order of FDs tonight have me really curious.  They never show them in the actual order of filiming, do they?  It would be interesting to know if Brooks date was first, followed by Drews and Chris'.   I just hope she gives the final two a chance..although we know that Drew's not feeling it from previews.  So maybe Chris is the final one!  Although I thought there is a screen cap of him in his suit with tears.  Just venting.  So not happy with the way Brooks treated her tonight although he was honest, he shouldn't have led her on for so long.

yup..we DK for sure the actual order. but there is an update in Filming thread...that BRooks was likely arrived in Antigua on 29th of April,,, so yes..i think he def.ly the last one. My personal guess is Chris was actually the first being filmed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:46 am

mercieme wrote:
b wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
rc49ers wrote:No live feed here on the West Coast , So checking in to find out how things are going with Des & Chris so far ?

question

rc, everything went great during Chris' FSD. Des said she was willing to move to Seattle.

You all know I am a Chris fan, but I thought she seemed a bit reluctant on moving.....maybe she just felt he had made the decision rather than them making a decision.  Their FD was great!:Woah-hoo:

I actually don't think she was reluctant, she just had not yet pictured her future with Chris yet with all the Brooks feeling going on in her head. If she hurts Chris at the FRC, I am going to totally lose all respect for her. She better let him go before hand and not drag him through the proposal. I am already livid that she made all those declarations to Brooks and still had the nerve to go on LCD with Chris.

Yes.. this is going to be a hard come back for her. That closed set is making sense. She admitted that she has not had an open heart towards Chris, but was saving her heart for Brooks- while writing poetry to the contrary and getting on top of Chris' hot body on the beach. I mean really?! If you're playing along, do you need to roll over on top of the guy? I don't know what to think of Des after tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 am

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-07-29-desiree-hartsock-engagement-ring-exclusive?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1375125608583290&utm_medium=fnpg-bachelorette&utm_source=facebook.com

i just wanna say that ITA with this commenter!!..LOL

Melissa Lewis Janik · Ovilla, Texas
If she ends up with Brooks I will never watch this show again! Lost respect for her today. She was all into the other two and then bye bye Brooks and forget other two. Can you say "lead them on".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99