SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:22 am

mercieme wrote:

ITA with the last one!!..LOL

Ha ha Mura our fearless Chrisville leader, I could not agree more, she can bounce Chris to us so we can have him to ourselves  :Smiley: [/quote]

true dat...LOL...or..he can swoon 25 nice girls altogether!!...:Flirty:

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:26 am

umngirl wrote:For you Chris fans thanks to Elan.
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 7 Bqzp3f10

thanks umngirl..he looks like James Dean in here giggling .

It amazed me on how he can look so different at times......oh and still within the range of 9.5-10 on the 10 scale to me!...thumbsup 

I love me some #FiftyShadesOfChris  heartglasses

the title is :
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 11m
This is the actual angle the helicopter was at #TheBachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:33 am

grace8136 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:could anyone give me details about this epis...?

Has the line of Des,  "you are the only one who keep me here" been said yet ?

TIA

Yes she said it to brooks

Are you sure? I was listening for that line and maybe missed it.

I didn't hear it either.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:35 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
umngirl wrote:For you Chris fans thanks to Elan.
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 7 Bqzp3f10

thanks umngirl..he looks like James Dean in here giggling .

It amazed me on how he can look so different at times......oh and still within the range of 9.5-10 on the 10 scale to me!...thumbsup 

I love me some #FiftyShadesOfChris  heartglasses

the title is :
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 11m
This is the actual angle the helicopter was at #TheBacheloret  
Love it...Chris looks great!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:38 am

Conflicted?

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 7 Photo-46_zpsd9dabad3

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:43 am

It's all about Brooks? Des makes a great trained seal.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:43 am

grace8136 wrote:Conflicted?

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 7 Photo-46_zpsd9dabad3

Des might be horny but that wasn't love. She was practicing for Brooks. She did say when she was with Drew and Chris, she was always thinking of Brooks. Now that's a conflict!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:44 am

just random tweets to get better idea of the crazy ending :shocked!: 

Looks like CH had rubbed off his famous line on Elan giggling
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:46 am

BarbB222 wrote:

Des might be horny but that wasn't love. She was practicing for Brooks. She did say when she was with Drew and Chris, she was always thinking of Brooks. Now that's a conflict!

How lovely of her to practice on Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:48 am

grace8136 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Happens you know . Then in the peak one says Brooks instead of Chris.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:54 am

BarbB222 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Really, please take a look again at that picture climbing on top of him, she did not have to do that if she was just horny, notice the body language was not there with Drew, just saying.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:55 am

BarbB222 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

My problem is with Des tonight. This is on national television, not some random night when maybe you had one too many. She just admitted to thinking of only Brooks while doing this with Chris. It's kind of disturbing and sad that she is messing with others hearts. She just needs to go home IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99