SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:05 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Looks like this Monique Lhullier only the beading at the hip is missing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It looks similar, but I don't think it's the same. [/quote]

I agree the draping at the hips on down is different. They are similar but not the same dress.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:41 pm

She looks best in bright or deep shades.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:46 pm

2boys3girls wrote:She looks best in bright or deep shades.

ITA .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:56 pm

I think it's pretty bad. The beading is overkill. I think the stylist for this season is so bad. She looks great in the right clothes and it was a disappointment so many times. She is on an island, standing by the ocean. Dress for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Looks like this Monique Lhullier only the beading at the hip is missing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Similar...randi Rahman...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:55 pm

sfrank wrote:I love Des but I want whoever has styled her this season to DIAF...

She does not have the chest to fill out this dress and why hell is her hair styled like that?! She has beautiful locks of hair, leave it down! It makes me so angry! Her wardrobe has been a HUGE let down all season long! I swear a blind monkey could have done a better job picking out her clothes. I don't get it because out of the show she dresses very nicely and I like her stuff on Sean's season when she was just doing it. BIZARRE.

For a wannabe fashion designer how do you not say anything about what they are putting you in?! Ugh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Angry???? War makes people angry. Bigotry makes people angry. Infidelity makes people angry. Hairstyles?? The show will be over on Monday.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by kcsgramma Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Well I am so happy that it's SATURDAY! That means Sunday and final show! I have to admit I am enjoying the anticipation of a surprise...even though I know we are not going to be surprised, shocked, or outraged! After all it is the scripted version of the Bachelorette! We will probably say when it's all over, " shoulda seen that coming". Still I am hopeful as in so many seasons past for a truly happy ending.clapping! clapping! clapping! handwave handwave lolpanda lolpanda lolpanda
kcsgramma
kcsgramma

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Desiree's fashions this summer have been a disappointment. But more than anything I mostly disliked all her hairstyles and makeup jobs. She's a naturally pretty girl and I thought all that makeup she wore throughout the season detracted from that. But I think she looks beautiful at the FRC.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:03 pm

She looked beautiful after her cry and when saying goodbye looking up at Brooks. The dress is the wrong color for her and the hairstyle too severe. She is young, leave the hair down...let it blow around. She is on an island for Pete's sake. This makes her look 15 years older.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:22 pm

I don't think the dress looks that bad. I kind of like it actually. She looks better in that pic than Emily looked...I didn't like her look at all for the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:24 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:She looked beautiful after her cry and when saying goodbye looking up at Brooks. The dress is the wrong color for her and the hairstyle too severe. She is young, leave the hair down...let it blow around. She is on an island for Pete's sake. This makes her look 15 years older.

I agree she did look pretty the day of her cry. The beginning of the season she looked weird but by that last episode in Antigua she was looking a lot better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:25 pm

treschicas wrote:I don't think the dress looks that bad. I kind of like it actually. She looks better in that pic than Emily looked...I didn't like her look at all for the FRC.
I agree. I think the hair is the problem really. Also that is not a great picture. I suspect it will look much better with an Antiguan backdrop behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+126
cupcakes
Muslady
happy2bme
Lievta
melika