SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Is this even the actual dress?

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by kcsgramma Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Advice to Des from the older generation: Powder your nose, paint your toes, line your lips and keep 'em closed. Cross your legs and dot your i's and Never let 'em see you cry!
Go and fix your make girl it's just a break up, run and hide your crazy and start acting like a lady. Cause I raised you better, gotta keep it together- EVEN when you fall apart!
Words from Miranda Lambert so true!!
kcsgramma
kcsgramma

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:58 pm

kcsgramma wrote:Advice to Des from the older generation: Powder your nose, paint your toes, line your lips and keep 'em closed. Cross your legs and dot your i's and Never let 'em see you cry!
Go and fix your make girl it's just a break up, run and hide your crazy and start acting like a lady. Cause I raised you better, gotta keep it together- EVEN when you fall apart!
Words from Miranda Lambert so true!!

love.that.song!

I can almost hear my mom saying that to me ...

"In the end this show is like life more than it's not really....  Sometimes you get Jash and sometimes you get Courtney/Vienna.  The stinky ones squirt out 15 minutes of fame and the good ones make lemonade from their lemons.  It's all what you make of it." - auntie
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:49 pm

In the past not all the dresses looked good till the actual day. The lighting and color makes a huge difference.

I agree about the hair. I really dislike these young girls with all their hair plastered back. If the style is looser and more things added it looks great. But this so far does nothing for Des's looks.

I loved Trista's hair at the FRC. And I thought the style DeAnna had where it was some what back with pearls in it was gorgeous on her.

As far as I know they've had the same clothes stylist year after year. I don't know if that has changed any.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:38 pm

treschicas wrote:I don't think the dress looks that bad. I kind of like it actually. She looks better in that pic than Emily looked...I didn't like her look at all for the FRC.

I think the dress is Randi Rahm. She is known for beading and her collection has several similar dresses. I don't think the show has had Monique Lhuillier as a designer have they? Randi is a staple on the show. Des has already worn a couple, Emily had 2-3 and Ashley was a huge fan.

It is too bad that the color isn't brighter, it would be prettier, but I think the blush color is very popular(although it doesn't look good on everyone)

Gotta say, the Monique Lhuillier is very similar to this dress.
I have looked at both designer's websites with nothing that is an exact match.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's a similar Randi Rahm dress in a short length

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:01 am

^^^ oh wow. that short randi rahm dress is gorgeous. i think she was the designer that designed that beaded green dress des wore for one of the early RCs. i just loved that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:26 am

I just checked out some of Randi Rahm's dresses and I noticed that Des might have been wearing that dress in a different time. I'm not 100 % sure but it's one armed and it is very similar to the material. What do you guys think about it?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:28 am

Not even close
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:30 am

Jeepers wrote:Not even close

Lol... Just me fooling myself maybe...  giggling

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:42 am

Don't worry. Keep looking and you may just come up with a match.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:28 am

If you go to the fashion thread, there's an interview with Cary Fetman (think that's his name) who is the stylist for the show. He explains how he 'dressed' Des. Said that she is much more casual than many of the b'ettes have been and liked being in athletic clothing. Also said that she enjoyed dressing up.

Personally, I didn't like the fashion on Des this season. But my 16 year old daughter who watches with me said to me, "Mom, for all of you middle aged women who watch this show, the fashion looks terrible. To girls in their 20s, she's very fashionable." Oh well.

But I don't like the color of this FRC dress. Reminds me of Emily's from Brad's and her own seasons and they are just too washed out. Des is a winter like me, and she looks best in gem tones like her own design gown and that gorgeous blue back-draped gown.

Still waiting to see that red dress in the PI that has been sleuthed to be Chris' LCD dinner dress (though I'm still not sure how we know that).

Bu
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+126
cupcakes
Muslady
happy2bme
Lievta
melika