SELECT CONTENT

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by moonchild Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Deep breath, everyone.

[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Brooks is the only contestant left who isn't active on social media at all. Except for people being able to see what he listens to on Spotify.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Adele1117 wrote:I'm done with worrying or caring. It's just time for the show!

Why do we get so emotionally involved in a relationship we can't control duh We need to start a bachelor/bachelorette 12 step program :yes:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEnoughTime Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:48 pm

On a side note, does anyone know of a link where I can stream and watch the show. We are staying with friends out of town for a few days and I don't know if I can get to a TV. I'm slightly freaking out...ok, a lot freaking out!

NeverEnoughTime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:49 pm

jen689 wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:I'm done with worrying or caring. It's just time for the show!

Why do we get so emotionally involved in a relationship we can't control duh We need to start a bachelor/bachelorette 12 step program :yes:

I don't know. I always think this is the last time and then I find another couple to get invested in.

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:52 pm

same

Last edited by riddlexo3 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Adele1117 wrote:
I don't know. I always think this is the last time and then I find another couple to get invested in.
Me  too!  
My worse depression came when Andy chose Tessa. I was one of the few who really liked Bevin.  I told myself I wasn't going to get emotionally involved anymore, but for whatever reason I just can't help myself.  I guess we are all hopeless romantics at PINKHEART

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Worried?

Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion
by kellerrocks Today at 6:38 pm

Has anyone mentioned that Deanna Forester is on FB asking people to vote for Brooks for the next Bachelor?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:56 pm

officially 100% sure its not him.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:57 pm

dont know if this has an effect on anyone here but was brought up in another thread & l thouhgt l would bring it over this was posted on Deanna Forester FB ...Deanna Young Forester Dianna Brotarlo Williams you need to vote for my brother in law Brooks Forester!  about 18 hrs ago

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:58 pm

I can't say that worried me, no. I saw that. Of course she'd want people to vote for her brother-in-law. He was losing in the poll. But she liked a comment where the person said they would love to see Brooks as the Bachelor, but suggested he might already be taken.

I don't think his family knows.

I just don't care. I'm ready for it to be over.

Last edited by Adele1117 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:58 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

Has anyone mentioned that Deanna Forester is on FB asking people to vote for Brooks for the next Bachelor?
I guess she didn't get the memo that the new bachelor will be announced tonight no no

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

+72
just2relax
beader
Newto
kash
Rudyblue