SELECT CONTENT

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:58 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Worried?

Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion
by kellerrocks Today at 6:38 pm

Has anyone mentioned that Deanna Forester is on FB asking people to vote for Brooks for the next Bachelor?

Whew..False alarm. Apparently she was just j/k.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:59 pm

i just want to know already.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:59 pm

Of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Has anyone mentioned that Deanna Forester is on FB asking people to vote for Brooks for the next Bachelor?

LOL they're going to announce the next Bach and we need to vote? Someone's out of the loop or pulling out leg
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:00 pm

I guess no one told her that he is F1.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:01 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

LOL they're going to announce the next Bach and we need to vote? Someone's out of the loop or pulling out leg

I just went to the thread - someone said Deanna put the stick out the tongue smiley after that - she was kidding!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm worried because brooks is extremely close to his family they would know if he was engaged. I'm thinking he never went back.

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:02 pm

isittrue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

I just went to the thread - someone said Deanna put the stick out the tongue smiley after that - she was kidding!

cheeky 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm not worried anymore. Either that or I just don't care. Desensitized, numb, immune.

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:04 pm

I have this bad feeling all of us Bres fans are going to need a hug after the finale. :(

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:05 pm

So. did everyone hear about Vince Young signing with the Green Bay Packers today, a one year deal? Whatcha think?

Huh? Crickets?

Oh, wrong forum! oops!  J/K

I'm distracting myself with NFL Network. giggling  My absolute obsession is football.

55 minutes and counting down!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:07 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:I have this bad feeling all of us Bres fans are going to need a hug after the finale. :(

Ridd, stop going back and forth. We will be happy just keep the faith. It's almost show time.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks-Forester-Bachelorette-9-Contestant-Spoilers-Discussion

+72
just2relax
beader
Newto
kash
Rudyblue