SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 Empty Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:44 am

Piper61 wrote:
NeverEnoughTime wrote:latergator, I couldn't agree more with everything you just said!
I've been agreeing with her all day, not stopping now either.  Deflated is a good description of how I feel. I believed the spoilers to the end because they fit what I saw between Des and Brooks all season.

I agree with both of you'll.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:46 am

This should be thread #3!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:49 am

I just made this long speech then found out it was locked. Anyway, he did look teary-eyed when he saw scenes from their break up. I'm sure it's hard to see that. I didn't pay well enough attention to the ATFR and I want to buy it. Do you know if they will sell the ATFR on iTunes?

I can see why Brooks wanted to get away from it all, because I'm sure he saw the spoilers and how his name was out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:50 am

Adele1117 wrote:I just made this long speech then found out it was locked. Anyway, he did look teary-eyed when he saw scenes from their break up. I'm sure it's hard to see that. I didn't pay well enough attention to the ATFR and I want to buy it. Do you know if they will sell the ATFR on iTunes?

I can see why Brooks wanted to get away from it all, because I'm sure he saw the spoilers and how his name was out there.

I think so. I don't know if it's with the finale or not.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:55 am

I wonder if agentcurls went!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:57 am

I missed the break up scene they watched because I couldn't see Brooks and Des meet again so I just muted and changed site.. Did they show the whole break up?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:58 am

Kaltie wrote:I missed the break up scene they watched because I couldn't see Brooks and Des meet again so I just muted and changed site.. Did they show the whole break up?

I hope not, because it took forever the last time!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:05 am

And supposedly even longer than that in real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:05 am

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:06 am

atem wrote:I wonder if agentcurls went!

I was there! What a dooooooozy! I'm still processing it. Will get back to you.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:06 am

Brooks just tweeted a congratulation tweet to Des and Chris. Pfffhfh. I CAN'T

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:08 am

agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:I wonder if agentcurls went!

I was there! What a dooooooozy! I'm still processing it. Will get back to you.

Thanks agentcurls. It is always hard when you see what they had. I swear, I wish I was a reporter sometimes.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

+43
draven31
Pia1
Judiful
Just Here In Ohio
laurajeani