SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:09 am

Kaltie wrote:Hey guys, I just watched Brooks and Des talk in AFTR but they don't show any break up video for them???

Maybe, it was right before?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by Kaltie Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:10 am

atem wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Hey guys, I just watched Brooks and Des talk in AFTR but they don't show any break up video for them???

Nopes, not before either.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:03 am

Kaltie wrote:
atem wrote:

Nopes, not before either.

I guess maybe only those in the audience saw that?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:10 am

Miss Brooks already. :tissuebox  But I think he might be somewhat of a tweeter. His fans should be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:33 am

Adele1117 wrote:Miss Brooks already. :tissuebox  But I think he might be somewhat of a tweeter. His fans should be fine.

I don't know if he tweeted a ton, but some. We shall see! Plus, he has the telephone interviews tomorrow.

I wish I got to ask questions, because you know what they are going to keep asking him the same questions.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:10 am

Any way we can listen in on the con call? I'm so thrilled with the way Brooks handled himself and how genuine he is...he just wasn't in love with Des and I'm glad he was honest with himself. I'm sure there was pressure to come back TPTB.

As I said early, I wish Chris and Des the best but as I've said for weeks Chris IS the default pick. I've been consistant about that. Maybe she is more in love now with the months having gone by but on May 6th it was definitely a case of if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with!

It makes sense by CH was so negative towards Brooks because they needed to sell the turnaround to Chris S.
Helping her save face for the audience. What's funny though is that despite his best efforts the audience still mostly thought Brooks was coming back to be F1.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:28 am

Still deflated this morning, but I'll get over it. Brooks didn't deserve all of the crap talked about him and in the end did the right thing for Des. It seems that he was well liked by the most of the guys and others around him. Des did fall head over heels for him, and if he'd fallen just as much, this would most probably have ended differently. i hope in the long run, it does work to Des' favor. Absence didn't make the heart grow fonder for Brooks for Des, not on the show and not since he left. I definitely won't go all in on spoilers and will in the future try to remain unspoiled. I hope Brooks finds his true love.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:40 am

Writing this here as well. Why does CH have to decimate Brooks character to build up Chris and Des. I just read CH's final thoughts. Sad.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:54 am

There was no need for CH to continue down that road.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:17 am

iamreal2u wrote:Writing this here as well.  Why does CH have to decimate Brooks character to build up Chris and Des.  I just read CH's final thoughts.  Sad.

Because he knows people are not buying into the Des loves Chris 100% storyline so he has got to knock down Brooks in order to build them up.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:33 am

i'm still trying to figure out if brooks regretted leaving and how things turned out, and i'd be interested to hear your guys' thoughts. if he didn't regret leaving then either he really wasn't ever in love with des even at the very end after she told him he was it for her and he was sobbing, or, even if he did love her at that point he felt like once he left that was it and he couldn't turn back probably because it was just too late and the damage was already done. 

so, maybe this was just the wrong format for him and he was trying to be true to himself and wouldn't lie and propose if he wasn't ready. in that case he really wasn't manipulated to leave although who knows what would have happened if he'd had more time with des. the thing is he did look sad when des told him she had picked chris. i could clearly see that. i wonder if he feels like after the fact he really screwed up or if it really wasn't des for him after all and he did the best thing. he made some comment about making the best decisions with the info he knew at the time and i just can't figure out if he was talking about if he should have exited earlier so as not to lead des on--that was what CH was asking him about--or if he left making the best decision not knowing des really loved him and then felt it was just too late to turn back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:41 am

I just really don't know what to think. Did part of Brooks hope that she was single? I'm sure when he heard she was engaged he was secretly floored. I mean I was. I don't know how you go from that break-up to days later being engaged to another man. It went from real and raw on this show to total lunacy.

I think Chris is awesome and by all means if they are happy together, great. But the storyline sucks. It's just terrible.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

+43
draven31
Pia1
Judiful
Just Here In Ohio
laurajeani