SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:17 am

Adele1117 wrote:I'm compiling a list of questions I'd ask Brooks if I ever had a chance to talk to him. You know, those little detailed questions we come up with when we watch something over and over, and study body language, etc. Maybe I'll publish them in my blog. Maybe I won't.

I did not know you had a blog. Where can I read it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by moonchild Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:21 am

iamreal2u wrote:
kraft33 wrote:Maybe I am reading too much into it but the picture on IG that Michael G posted of Brooks with the hashtag blownaway and Brooks' Vine video of his nephew with the hashtag blownaway, both of which refer to the finale, makes me tgink Brooks was in fact blown away that Des was engaged. Maybe he really was thinking, if she is still single than she really meant it when she said she loved him. Or maybe he was blownaway from the fact she confessed she loved him, yet was able to get engaged to Chris. Maybe he felt she really wasn't the girl he thought she was and therefore unfollowed her from Twitter. Who knows!!! I am analyzing this way too much!!!

Unfortunately that is what I got from it as well.  Sad.

I think that in that moment that she told him she was engaged to Chris he was taken aback, and instantly realized with finality that she was not the girl for him. It proved to him that his decision had been right to leave. He doesn't love like that and can't be with someone that can. Commenting about seeing Des' looks with Chris let us know that he was observing and analyzing everything. He felt he was right that even though he felt he and Des had a strong connection, it was anybody's ballgame.

Did anyone notice that when he came out on the AFRC he gave her another one armed hug?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:25 am

moonchild wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
kraft33 wrote:Maybe I am reading too much into it but the picture on IG that Michael G posted of Brooks with the hashtag blownaway and Brooks' Vine video of his nephew with the hashtag blownaway, both of which refer to the finale, makes me tgink Brooks was in fact blown away that Des was engaged. Maybe he really was thinking, if she is still single than she really meant it when she said she loved him. Or maybe he was blownaway from the fact she confessed she loved him, yet was able to get engaged to Chris. Maybe he felt she really wasn't the girl he thought she was and therefore unfollowed her from Twitter. Who knows!!! I am analyzing this way too much!!!

Unfortunately that is what I got from it as well.  Sad.

I think that in that moment that she told him she was engaged to Chris he was taken aback, and instantly realized with finality that she was not the girl for him.  It proved to him that his decision had been right to leave.  He doesn't love like that and can't be with someone that can.  Commenting about seeing Des' looks with Chris let us know that he was observing and analyzing everything.  He felt he was right that even though he felt he and Des had a strong connection, it was anybody's ballgame.  

Did anyone notice that when he came out on the AFRC he gave her another one armed hug?

I noticed he does that a lot when in front of people. But when they are alone they way he wraps his arms around her. Especially at the break up where it looks like his arms go completely around her. It melted my heart.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:26 am

Adele1117 wrote:I'm compiling a list of questions I'd ask Brooks if I ever had a chance to talk to him. You know, those little detailed questions we come up with when we watch something over and over, and study body language, etc. Maybe I'll publish them in my blog. Maybe I won't.

I know how you feel, but I doubt we will ever get those questions answered. I don't see why not, just for seeing what they are. bestbud! 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:33 am

atem wrote:Ummm when was it that Brooks saw her from a his hotel with Desiree with a guy or her rolling around on the beach?  They didn't have any group dates on the beach.  

As for the ex, I already knew about her because of RS.  I could care less how 'gorgeous' she is or whatever.  

I'm just glad that Desiree found someone that truly loves her.  Thankfully, she didn't come out of this broken hearted and unloved.  

Atem - the two girls are different.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:42 am

Yeah the one from RS was Jennifer something...I really wondered how serious that one was. They didn't seem like they were together in those pics in Costs Rico. And she seemed very bitter afterall she was the one feeding RS info throughout the season. This Erin one sounds sad and aplologetic over what happened.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:44 am

Here is another article from his teleconference. It will be good to read the full transcript when it comes out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My heart breaks for Desiree. I am just glad she did find a man that loves her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:46 am

sfrank wrote:Yeah the one from RS was Jennifer something...I really wondered how serious that one was. They didn't seem like they were together in those pics in Costs Rico. And she seemed very bitter afterall she was the one feeding RS info throughout the season. This Erin one sounds sad and aplologetic over what happened.

That's fine. Either way, I don't care what that person has to say.

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:48 am

atem wrote:Ummm when was it that Brooks saw her from a his hotel with Desiree with a guy or her rolling around on the beach?  They didn't have any group dates on the beach.  

As for the ex, I already knew about her because of RS.  I could care less how 'gorgeous' she is or whatever.  

I'm just glad that Desiree found someone that truly loves her.  Thankfully, she didn't come out of this broken hearted and unloved.  

I agree with you Atem. I'm also happy that Des will never question Chris' love or always have to ask for that reassurance like she did in her past relationships.

Brooks wants to find that mad, crazy love he talked about that was missing with Des. When that happens, he will not be afraid to offer it freely.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 am

Brooks article from people mag:

Bachelorette's Brooks Forester: 'I Made the Right Decision'

In one of the most surprising moments in Bachelor history, standout suitor Brooks Forester left Desiree Hartsock blindsided when he said goodbye just days before the Bachelorette's final rose ceremony.

"I realized that when I was away from Des, I wasn't having these moments of anguish," he tells PEOPLE. "That was a big indicator to me that my feelings weren't there."

He says: "I wanted so badly for [the relationship] to work out, and it was so close I could almost touch it. But I needed to walk away. She deserved to be in love with someone who was equally in love with her."

Buzz abounded that the handsome former model would return, but, for his part, Forester says, "I made the right decision."

He adds, "It was hard and there were things I missed about Desiree right away. But I knew long term that it was right."

After their reunion at Monday's After the Final Rose taping, Forester gushed about the happy and newly betrothed couple. "During filming, I could see the way Des looked at Chris," he says. "Des came with the objective of finding love and so did Chris and they found that. I tip my hat to them."

Now, the 28-year-old sales rep is single and ready to dive back into the dating world. "I'm excited to begin the search again. I'll never give up on love. It's what I'm looking for, part of the pursuit of happiness."

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 am

I noticed that the show asked him to go for the lead early and he said no and then asked again, but quickly then told him forget it?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 am

What the darn does he mean by the bolded below? Does he mean he was almost there but needed more time.  So contradictory there.

sfrank wrote:Brooks article from people mag:

Bachelorette's Brooks Forester: 'I Made the Right Decision'

In one of the most surprising moments in Bachelor history, standout suitor Brooks Forester left Desiree Hartsock blindsided when he said goodbye just days before the Bachelorette's final rose ceremony.

"I realized that when I was away from Des, I wasn't having these moments of anguish," he tells PEOPLE. "That was a big indicator to me that my feelings weren't there."

He says: "I wanted so badly for [the relationship] to work out, and it was so close I could almost touch it. But I needed to walk away. She deserved to be in love with someone who was equally in love with her."

Buzz abounded that the handsome former model would return, but, for his part, Forester says, "I made the right decision."

He adds, "It was hard and there were things I missed about Desiree right away. But I knew long term that it was right."

After their reunion at Monday's After the Final Rose taping, Forester gushed about the happy and newly betrothed couple. "During filming, I could see the way Des looked at Chris," he says. "Des came with the objective of finding love and so did Chris and they found that. I tip my hat to them."

Now, the 28-year-old sales rep is single and ready to dive back into the dating world. "I'm excited to begin the search again. I'll never give up on love. It's what I'm looking for, part of the pursuit of happiness."

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

+43
draven31
Pia1
Judiful
Just Here In Ohio
laurajeani