SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 pm

l cant se it is anyone else having problems viewing ^^ when l click on the arrow just a black screen comes up

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion

Post by sushifan Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:54 pm

rc49ers wrote:
magicmoments wrote:Hello,
I am new to posting so I am not sure If I am doing it right, but to be honest I just couldn't believe she picked anyone at first. I was so sure Brooks was coming back or that she wouldn't pick anyone. I was listening to reaity steve spoilers and I thought about it and said wow Chris is the only one for her, but she was clouded for her lust in Brooks. It wouldn't of lasted. I am so happy she picked Chris and feel like they have so much in common so I do want to believe they will work out. I feel she would of thought about brooks anyways If he stayed and still went with Chris. 

welcomesign 

rc49ers, so nice to see you here. Hope you are enjoying excellent health and seeing lots of those grandkids!
sushifan
sushifan

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:09 am

DKWillis wrote:l cant se it is anyone else having problems viewing ^^ when l click on the arrow just a black screen comes up
That happened to me also and then I finally clicked in the center of the black screen and it started and I was able to watch it.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:42 am

Alanna wrote:Has this been posted yet? Des reaching for his hand? Melt worthy :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
yep. i noticed this cuteness as well. just as Ash always did with JP`s hand {"to calm my nerves"- Ash}. too dang cute. Along Trista/Ryan, and Jash, Chres gave me the same vibe that their love will last a lifetime :)

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:44 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Alanna wrote:Has this been posted yet? Des reaching for his hand? Melt worthy Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Oh, I'm sure she didn't mean anything by that.  Just another fake gesture.  Hugesmile

(and to be clear, I am joking!  I love these two together just as much as almost all of the people posting in this thread!) 
I haven't been following all of the threads here. What all are the happy couple being accused of by the "shocked by the finale" crowd?

I just noticed in the various interviews, body language-wise, how often they are smirking and grinning each time the name Brooks comes up as if they know something-something we don't. Hey! The longer Reality Steve kept the masses distracted, the more safehouse weekends they got. More power to them.

When you turn the sound OFF this season (with all of that "Brooks is zee wun" talk) and re-watch the Des/Brooks and Des/Chris scenes side by side, which guy do you think she would most likely "get into trouble" with? I was snickering when Daddy tells Chris that he has to "take care of her" and Baseball Boy chirps back "100%" twice as if to reassure Daddy that if the pitter-patter-of-little-feet-around-the-house happens ahead of schedule, he is ready to take charge.

All joking aside, the more times you watch the Meet The Hartsocks sequence, it becomes increasingly obvious how much all three of them, Nate included, adored him and the editors were trying desperately to downsize their enthusiasm. That probably explains why Mumsy was only shown fleetingly. There is an amusing sloppy edit-chop when Chris nervously tells Daddy "I would like to know that you guys would want that and [be] comfortable in letting that happen". Daddy already is nodding yes at the corner of the camera frame, but they still have to insert a "pause scene"... making me think they had two "takes" there. LOL!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:10 am

JBF wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Alanna wrote:Has this been posted yet? Des reaching for his hand? Melt worthy Smiley

Oh, I'm sure she didn't mean anything by that.  Just another fake gesture.  Hugesmile

(and to be clear, I am joking!  I love these two together just as much as almost all of the people posting in this thread!) 
I haven't been following all of the threads here. What all are the happy couple being accused of by the "shocked by the finale" crowd?

I just noticed in the various interviews, body language-wise, how often they are smirking and grinning each time the name Brooks comes up as if they know something-something we don't. Hey! The longer Reality Steve kept the masses distracted, the more safehouse weekends they got. More power to them.

When you turn the sound OFF this season (with all of that "Brooks is zee wun" talk) and re-watch the Des/Brooks and Des/Chris scenes side by side, which guy do you think she would most likely "get into trouble" with? I was snickering when Daddy tells Chris that he has to "take care of her" and Baseball Boy chirps back "100%" twice as if to reassure Daddy that if the pitter-patter-of-little-feet-around-the-house happens ahead of schedule, he is ready to take charge.

All joking aside, the more times you watch the Meet The Hartsocks sequence, it becomes increasingly obvious how much all three of them, Nate included, adored him and the editors were trying desperately to downsize their enthusiasm. That probably explains why Mumsy was only shown fleetingly. There is an amusing sloppy edit-chop when Chris nervously tells Daddy "I would like to know that you guys would want that and [be] comfortable in letting that happen". Daddy already is nodding yes at the corner of the camera frame, but they still have to insert a "pause scene"... making me think they had two "takes" there. LOL!
Chris isn't being accused of anything, but there have been some people posting that they are sure Des is faking it. Nobody is sure why they are wasting their time in this thread. There was a decision made to ignore them, but I just couldn't resist a little snark here.

You know, I noted that Des' mom was barely even shown. Hey, remember when people thought it was a positive sign of Brooks being F1 because Des' mom was following him? Now with the knowledge we have, it goes to support that the producers must at least be encouraging families to be part of the misinformation campaign (possibly to help those safehouse visits be more secret!). I posted my memory of when it was Meredith's season, I read a midseason interview with her father that his favorite was one particular guy (Chad, I believe). I figured that must mean he made it to F2 at least, to MTP. But he only made it to F4. Ever since then I never put much stock into what the family members were doing regarding any particular contestant.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:17 am

Chad made top 3... he got the "blue" fantasy date. I remember how blue filtered their "intimate" scene was on some boat or whatever.

Lanny was F4 with the Texas Thoroughbred Stud farm. Hands down, the greatest hometown visit in the history of the franchise. Followed by Mommy's talk about religion after our "sex education" regarding horses.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:26 am

JBF wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x12rfn7"></iframe><br /><a href="https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12rfn7_des-and-chris-on-live_news" target="_blank">Des and Chris on Live</a> <i>by <a href="https://www.dailymotion.com/DreamersVids" target="_blank">DreamersVids</a></i>

JBF ~ I should have been here all season with you! You would have steered me in the right direction... and kept my hopes alive that Chris would be the final man standing. I was at the point where I didn't want to watch the finale. I didn't want to see Chris get his heartbroken. At the same time I could NOT fathom that Des wasn't in love with this man. He is beyond perfection. I was miserable thinking about Brooks who caused her so much pain when he deserted her, would become a hero when he came back to rescue his heroine! no  Wowza, what a shocker that finale was! Chris gave a proposal that would rival those of any great love story. In my opinion ~ this was the best finale EVER!! I'm just sorry I wasn't here to share the entire season with you! You're the man!!! :Clap: 
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:27 am

JBF wrote:Chad made top 3... he got the "blue" fantasy date. I remember how blue filtered their "intimate" scene was on some boat or whatever.

Lanny was F4 with the Texas Thoroughbred Stud farm. Hands down, the greatest hometown visit in the history of the franchise. Followed by Mommy's talk about religion after our "sex education" regarding horses.
Omigosh! Your memory is better than mine! But you're right. I do remember Lanny's weird HTD and how that was the end of his story. Thanks for confirming that I had Chad's name right. But he is the one who Meredith's father said he liked best. I figured he made a big mistake in outright saying Chad made it to the F2 and he'd met him. But Dad was just helping to give false leads. So now I have 2 examples to give if anyone gets excited if family members seem to be fans of certain contestants. I'm sure I'll be ignored then, too. :Smiley: 

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:13 am

Another fave part of mine from their first one on one - when she tears up after Bryden leaves and says she just wants to get back to Chris and be happy again. And then the comforting hug and look Chris gives her. Starts at a few seconds in. What a guy.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:17 am

See, Nibbles... you now have a ton of youtube videos to re-watch over and over: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then you will be all armed and ready to sleuth Juan Pabloooooo.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Just got around to reading the Wetpaint article with the comments from Bach alum, in case anyone is interested in reading, here's what they gathered:

Molly Mesnick (Bachelor, Season 13):
I thought FOR SURE we would see Brooks [Forester] again! I was even thinking it was still going to happen near the end of the show! Honestly, it wasn't until she accepted Chris's proposal that I realized, "OK...Brooks really isn't coming back."  If [Des and Chris] truly love each other, and they can emotionally get past what happened on the show, then that's all that matters. Now is the time for the two of them to move on from their "Bachelor relationship" and start working on their REAL relationship. [For more of Molly’s thoughts on the episode, check out our full interview with the Season 13 winner]

Ben Scott (Bachelorette, Season 9):
I think Des and Chris are a good Match. Chris is a great guy, he really is. I just don’t think Brooks is ready for that type of commitment. I do think it was a little weird that she accepted a proposal a week later (after being dumped).

Courtney Robertson (Bachelor, Season 16):
I think the show did a great job of throwing fans off! I know Desiree is taking some heat right now, but I think they’re going to last.

James Case (Bachelorette, Season 9):
I think Desiree picked second best. It seemed she really liked Brooks. He went home and she went with her second choice. I think they’ll stay together for the publicity, but I don’t see it lasting. Her first choice wasn’t Chris.

Jaclyn Swartz (Bachelor, Season 16):
GOOD. FOR. DES. Des did last night what most girls (ahem) have difficulty doing. Letting go of the ‘infatuation’ and the chase of the ‘bad boy’ and embracing her love for the ‘nice guy.’ I honestly don’t feel like I got to know Chris that well this season, seeing as he only speaks in poetry, but they both seem like genuine people who are going to be happy together.

Michael Garofola (Bachelorette, Season 9):
I’m really happy for Desiree and Chris. In the end, I’m glad it all worked out for the two of them. It would not have had Brooks not had the courage to be as honest and genuine as he was. Finally, I am hopeful that Drew [Kenney] will heal and find a woman who deserves his heart.

Arie Luyendyk, Jr. (Bachelorette, Season 8):
I feel like her breakup with Drew, he saw it coming. I think he knew he didn't have the same connection with her that Chris did. Chris did a great job with the proposal — he was very articulate and expressed himself really well. It's hard to tell if they're going to last but I feel like they might because they're the best fit on paper. Sure, there was passion between Des and Brooks, but she and Chris have a lot more in common. I think they'll be more of a stable, consistent couple. She said it herself, he's the rock. And that's maybe better in the long run.

Natalie Getz (Bachelor, Season 13):
I didn’t like Brooks for Des anyway. I was annoyed when I thought Brooks won because he didn’t seem as sincere as Chris. If I were Chris, I’d have a hard time staying with Des after all that. I give it six months tops.

Jonathan Vollinger (Bachelorette, Season 9):
I was totally shocked when Brooks didn't come back. I’m not completely sold on the new couple after the Brooks fiasco, but I wish them the best.

Tony Pieper (Bachelorette, Season 8):
I don’t know if she was just so heartbroken that Chris was just a rebound for her. Chris has been there for her the entire season so maybe she went with him hoping he would mend her heart. Chris seems deeply in love with her. But I don’t think she has that same passion for him that she had for Brooks. I think they could last, but it’s going to take time. I can’t say for sure though.

Rachel Truehart (Bachelor, Season 16):
I was shocked Brooks didn't come back! I really thought she wasn't going to be able to move on from that heartbreak but I am happy for her that she was able to and realize the love she did have for Chris. Although, I can't help but wonder if Brooks did come back and tell her he loved her, would she still have chosen Chris? I guess we will never know!

Mikey Tenerelli (Bachelorette, Season 9):
I was shocked Brooks didn't come back. I thought they were in love from Day One. I was surprised Des and Chris got engaged because of her reaction to Brooks when he left.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock & Chris Siegfried - Media - Discussion

+89
BachfanNY
Luvvy
gpjillianfan
alwaystulips
luvstx