SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 22 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by moonchild Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Piper61 wrote:After their HTD, even Des had said she was reassured.  I thought everything appeared to be right on track after that date by all appearances. It's afterward I guess that he started mulling around the questions his brothers and sister asked, and then came the F4 RC and Zak's shocked departure.  
So, do you think those lines were fed to the brother and sister?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:30 pm

moonchild wrote:
Piper61 wrote:After their HTD, even Des had said she was reassured.  I thought everything appeared to be right on track after that date by all appearances. It's afterward I guess that he started mulling around the questions his brothers and sister asked, and then came the F4 RC and Zak's shocked departure.  
I'm not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Adele1117 wrote:Can I just say I love Brooks' sarcasm and wit. He's so fun. I like smart guys. But smart without being a jerk or dull. Carry on being entertaining, Brooks!
:yes:  I like guys like that, too. And Brooks is my type as far as looks goes as well. He's just not in my age range now. giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:40 pm

moonchild wrote:
atem wrote:I so wish people would stop using Chris Harrison as a source for anything.  He lies.  That's all he does.  Nothing he says is to be taken as anything of value.
Sorry, ATEM, I just wanted others thoughts on this.  It seems earlier in the season that people were insisting that you could get clues from him.   I think its a matter of weeding the lies and misdirection from the truth and wanted a take on this other than my own.  This is a discussion thread, right?
I think the same also because that is the first time Brooks saw a union of marriage with Des. That was the first time he didn't want her to leave that we heard him say. I still say it's his sister's fault. Praying 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 pm

I agree with this. There was nothing before that, that lead us to believe anything was wrong.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:43 pm

moonchild wrote:
No, because who would of known how it would have made him start all this thinking.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:Can I just say I love Brooks' sarcasm and wit. He's so fun. I like smart guys. But smart without being a jerk or dull. Carry on being entertaining, Brooks!
:yes:  I like guys like that, too.  And Brooks is my type as far as looks goes as well.  He's just not in my age range now. giggling 
He is in my age range if I am dreaming. :giggle: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Can we ask for a do over? :hidingchair 

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:53 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
:yes:  I like guys like that, too.  And Brooks is my type as far as looks goes as well.  He's just not in my age range now. giggling 
Nothing wrong with dreaming! And a do over would sure be nice!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:54 pm

nannymargie wrote:
moonchild wrote:
No, because who would of known how it would have made him start all this thinking.
I think TPTB knew him very well. His handler knew exactly what he was thinking the whole time. They know exactly what buttons to push to get a certain reaction. And now that I think about it, I beginning to think that the statement that Chris made to Drew and Brooks was fed to him, as well. He stumbled over the words getting the statement out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:02 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
I don't know . . . what do you consider a good age range for Brooks? We'll see if I fit in it. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:03 pm

nannymargie wrote:Can we ask for a do over? :hidingchair 
I would love to be able to do do-overs . . . at least until I got tired of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker