SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 12 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Beeleever Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:06 am

atem wrote:Actually, Desiree seems really happy to me.  I guess people here still need to process it, because of a dream that didn't bear fruit.  However, all you have to do is see her instagram to see she is very happy.  

Dang, she has way more followers than Ashley does!  Did anyone notice that?

atem...I am in no way saying that Des and Chris are not happy. They clearly are. I just read in the transcript about it being 2 weeks after Brooks left and it had me scratch because clearly it wasn´t.

I think Chris is a much better fit for Des. He is exactly what she needs. Brooks was clearly not into her and he has moved on.

It will take time to get over the feeling of being manipulated and used. But in all honesty, will it matter a day, a week or a month from now? Nope. I´ll be back here sleuthing and blogging Juan Pablo´s season and getting sucked right into the middle of the vortex once again.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:06 am

jen689 wrote:Sorry if this has been posted I haven't read all the threads.  You can ask Brooks a question and he will respond

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cool and thanks.

Beeleever wrote:
atem wrote:Actually, Desiree seems really happy to me. I guess people here still need to process it, because of a dream that didn't bear fruit. However, all you have to do is see her instagram to see she is very happy.

Dang, she has way more followers than Ashley does! Did anyone notice that?

atem...I am in no way saying that Des and Chris are not happy. They clearly are. I just read in the transcript about it being 2 weeks after Brooks left and it had me scratch because clearly it wasn´t.

I think Chris is a much better fit for Des. He is exactly what she needs. Brooks was clearly not into her and he has moved on.

It will take time to get over the feeling of being manipulated and used. But in all honesty, will it matter a day, a week or a month from now? Nope. I´ll be back here sleuthing and blogging Juan Pablo´s season and getting sucked right into the middle of the vortex once again.

yes  I get what you mean.

Last edited by atem on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:07 am

jen689 wrote:
julychild wrote:“I broke Brooks’ heart and he’s never forgiven me,” his former sweet­heart, 28-year-old model Erin Reese, told The ENQUIRER.

Check out her modeling pictures.  If this is the type of woman he goes for I can see why he didn't fall in love with Des!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The F3 are all great looking men, so I can definitely see them with beautiful girls. Drew's ex-girlfriend was 1st runner-up Miss Arizona 2012. They are good men with great values, so while they may appreciate good looks (who doesn't?), they know it's secondary to character and compatibility.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am

Beeleever wrote:You may have already discussed this, but does anyone know why Des would lie to the media about the following:

Beth Kwiatkowski: So Jimmy Kimmel airs (inaudible) video last video about Des settling for her second choice in picking you Chris after Brooks left the show and while - while it kind of seems like that was the case Chris you seem generally OK with that and a lot of viewers are surprised at how, you know, at ease you are and how comfortable you seem about the situation.  Could you talk about that a little bit and Desiree could you share your own thoughts on that?

Desiree Hartsock: Yes, and I mean - I mean, Chris was never a second choice.  I mean, there was still two weeks left even when Brooks left like he - I didn't even have a date with him and those last two weeks if you talked to anyone like those are the most vital because it's not just about quality is it's really about picturing a life together and making sure it's going to fit.

Brooks spoke to his mom/sister on April 27th. Travel day April 28th. Earliest break-up day is April 29th. Final Rose ceremony May 6th. Maximum 1 week. Why is she saying it was 2?

yeah two week is a honk of doo doo. they time stamped themselves when they showed Brooks walking on that bridge in Idaho to talk to his mom and sister (sis in law?) as you mention above as 4/27/13. Even from that date, it is still only a little over a week to FRC. I get that they are under media crunch and wanting to make it believeable but blatant misinformation such as that only makes them look worse. Plus whether it was 1 wk or 2 wks apart, either is a ridiculously unbelieveable timeframe to go from "you are the only one i wanted" to "yes let's get engaged."

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:10 am

Wait a minute. Are you sure that is Brooks? Maybe, someone should tweet that to him and ask?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:13 am

atem wrote:Actually, Desiree seems really happy to me.  I guess people here still need to process it, because of a dream that didn't bear fruit.  However, all you have to do is see her instagram to see she is very happy.  

i definitely still like des and very much want her to be happy. i haven't looked at her instagram but saw her vid earlier with chris. i do think she needs to be honest though in order to be truly happy. if she and chris can make it work then great.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:15 am

gabriele wrote:

i definitely still like des and very much want her to be happy. i haven't looked at her instagram but saw her vid earlier with chris. i do think she needs to be honest though in order to be truly happy. if she and chris can make it work then great.

I guess I haven't watched any of their interviews to see what you guys mean. Desiree always seems up or down to me in interviews.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:21 am

It's Brooks. It's his Instagram.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:21 am

I can't believe that Brooks would be answering all these questions but how he's answering them seem to be real. How would anyone know for sure if it is really him? I'd like to ask him a question or two....

I'm signing off to bed. Back to the real world with work tomorrow. It's been great to process all of this with you. As I send with my first post tonight I'm still in shock that it wasn't Brooks in the end, but maybe that was my fairytale ending not Des'. hmmm 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:27 am

I don't think anyone can dispute that she is happy with Chris. How could she not be? The guy is blindly in love with her but I think it is completely reasonable for people to question if she is moving too quickly given the intense nature of her feelings for Brooks just a few days before receiving a proposal from Chris. Post show its been 3 months but they have not really been living like a complete couple during that time. I would personally like to see things progress at a normal rate in the "real world" before she uproots her life and moves to Seattle. It just seems a little rushed to me and I can't help thinking that it could be more about proving her love for Chris than anything else. I can understand wanting to be with him sooner rather than later but it seems (based on their answers in interviews) that as the show aired the decision for her move immediately became more necessary ...and I suspect it was probably with every passing "I love Brooks" confession.

As for a dream not coming to bear, I am not questioning her motives for moving so quickly with Chris out of some fantasy that she and Brooks will get back together. In fact, I would hope no one else is either because clearly that ship has sailed. Brooks did not love her and by all accounts was never going to so I am not sure what else there is to hold out hope of that happening.  

I wish Des all the happiness in the world but I'd like to see her approach her blossoming relationship with Chris with some more rational thought. Right now she seems happy but out to prove something to the world.

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:30 am

Adele1117 wrote:It's Brooks. It's his Instagram.

That ask.fm is not his instagram. He's instagram is @brooksaforester. I don't think that is him.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:32 am

I was talking about that picture of him in the restaurant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker