SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 31 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:55 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Eclectic, possibly?
Definitely eclectic with a sprinkle of bohemian.
:yes:  He's his own man.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 pm

sydney1 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Yeah, that black and white ziz zag shirt with the turn up sleeves is definitely eclectic with a sprinkle of  wow......
I like that shirt on him. giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 pm

Piper61 wrote:
atem wrote:
Piper61 wrote:atem, has anyone heard from auntielyn that you know of?
She only posted once on twitter and no one has twittered to her yet.  I hope someone does and tells her to let us know if she's coming back.
I hope she gets to come back. Her posts and smileys cracked me up, and most often she expressed what I was thinking and all I had to do was agree.
Yep. Unfortunately she did not use the Foe button. She was aware of the possibility that she would be banned when she posted her response, but like Brooks she said her piece. I do hope she will be able to return.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Piper61 wrote:
sydney1 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Yeah, that black and white ziz zag shirt with the turn up sleeves is definitely eclectic with a sprinkle of  wow......
I like that one, too. And I like his X t-shirt. He seems to really like black and white with a little brown and some blue mixed in.

Last edited by Adele1117 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:00 am

Piper61 wrote:
sydney1 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
No Piper.. tell me you are kidding..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:00 am

You guys might enjoy the Grantland podcast from last week...Brooks obviously listened and enjoyed it because this was his tweet to the commentators
@Jacoby_  Im glad my hair blew your mind - BOOM #LongInFront #ShorterInBack @julietlitman - #NoStylist
They commented on how great he looked during the breakup. The whole exchange is very funny.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The entire Bachelorette talk is about 35 mins and there is some mature talk towards to the end. I can't wait to hear what they have to say about part two because they both thought Brooks was coming back!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:02 am

Thanks. Will listen to it tomorrow. I wondered what that Tweet meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:09 am

iamreal2u wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
sydney1 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
No Piper.. tell me you are kidding..
LOL. I just keep remembering how good he looked in that picture when he was wearing it.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:10 am

Adele1117 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
sydney1 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
I like that one, too. And I like his X t-shirt. He seems to really like black and white with a little brown and some blue mixed in.
Oh good, I'm not the only one. Hugesmile 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:22 am

sfrank wrote:You guys might enjoy the Grantland podcast from last week...Brooks obviously listened and enjoyed it because this was his tweet to the commentators
@Jacoby_  Im glad my hair blew your mind - BOOM #LongInFront #ShorterInBack @julietlitman - #NoStylist
They commented on how great he looked during the breakup. The whole exchange is very funny.

The entire Bachelorette talk is about 35 mins and there is some mature talk towards to the end. I can't wait to hear what they have to say about part two because they both thought Brooks was coming back!
ESPN? They talked about Brooks on an ESPN show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:26 am

I don't know if this picture has ever been posted. I thought the comments were interesting, too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:32 am

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:You guys might enjoy the Grantland podcast from last week...Brooks obviously listened and enjoyed it because this was his tweet to the commentators

ESPN?  They talked about Brooks on an ESPN show?
Yes, its their reality TV pop culture podcast.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker