SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:02 am

umngirl wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:To brighten any ladies night! I found a pic of Sean in an Abs magazine on Thread #1 page 3 Bachelorette Contestant. Worth the look! Wow!
You mean this one?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yep!! Thanks umngirl. I tried to but no luck.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:03 am

umngirl wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:To brighten any ladies night! I found a pic of Sean in an Abs magazine on Thread #1 page 3 Bachelorette Contestant. Worth the look! Wow!
You mean this one?
Dayum!!! Any bets on whether he ever looks like that again? I say no, sadly.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:06 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
You mean this one?
Dayum!!! Any bets on whether he ever looks like that again? I say no, sadly.
Nope. I don't think he plans on getting that ripped again. He would have to be so strict with the working out and diet, which I don't see happening again.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:08 am

A while ago he explained what it takes for him to look like that- absolutely no carbs for weeks, really restricting his diet while working out extra and then, right before the shoot, not really eating AND not even hydrating- so that the muscles are really pronounced. It's pretty much the same thing Hugh Jackman did for the early scenes of Les Miserables to have that gaunt look. The headaches are really bad the day of the shoots, and Sean said he was miserable to be around.

So I would say that ship has sailed for him. He'll be fit and muscular, but I'm going to guess he doesn't care if he has that particular look again.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:10 am

That's crazy! I like how he is now and wouldn't want him to change a thing...except to add a ring to his left hand.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:14 am

I agree and it also looks like it would hurt a lot which from reading the posts it does. And, I also love the way he looks now. But, nevertheless, a great pic to come upon. Hugesmile 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:21 am

lipsis wrote:That's crazy! I like how he is now and wouldn't want him to change a thing...except to add a ring to his left hand.
word I agree 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:25 am

I like the way he looks now better but I know my opinion does not really matter.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:34 am

Oh my gosh! I was scrolling through the latest posts saw that pic and did a double take. Yeah that's a very nice picture but Seanie does look much better now :)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:37 am

I prefer this look

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:39 am

umngirl wrote:I prefer this look

Mmm, now you're talking!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:58 am

:Drool: 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+37
eliza3
alwaystulips
scarre_me
livelife
renaissance