SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:01 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:I prefer this look
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mmm, now you're talking!
I prefer this look too. thumbsup 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:16 am

I love the new Seanie too. His body is just right and beautiful to look at. Oh and Cat's head comes just slightly above his nipples. Perfect ! Woohoo....:)

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:18 am

motheroffive wrote:Here is her tweet.

@ashhebert: Los Angeles bound!

That is all.
And JP is with her.

@JP_Rosenbaum: I'm goin goin back back to Cali Cali #ripbig

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:20 am

So  I went to different forums just roaming around . It's so funny to see that the bachelorette is over so over now and yet the fans of the new couple and the Utah guy are still not moved on and the displeasure of the ending still not over and still looking for clarity . I don't like to say anything because I understand where both sides are coming from and for sure in general there are also some people out there are not getting the ending and but trying to move on and just wishing all the best who have chosen at the end . My advise is I hope even how hard it is because through out the process of the show everyone expected what the spoiler is saying and at the end it is a different result . I hope everyone will stop fighting and move on . I gotta admit I was re-watching some videos of the new couple and all I can say is they are both okay and happy so I wish the other side will move on soon .

Okay back to wifey and hubby .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am

So I was looking at Sean's old contestant threads from when he was on the Bachette and found when Shay blogged about their cousin Brooke's wedding. She made a comment about how now 3 out of the 4 are married and only one more to go. How cool that just over a year later it will soon be 4 out of 4.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:24 am

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Here is her tweet.

@ashhebert: Los Angeles bound!

That is all.
And JP is with her.

@JP_Rosenbaum: I'm goin goin back back to Cali Cali #ripbig
So I wonder why they are in LA ? If ever they will meet wifey and hubby too? You know just go out together while they are in Cali?
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:28 am

Lovebites, with all due respect, please don't talk about stuff in the other forums. We have already been through this and I thought everyone was to keep this SeanCat only per forum rules. You can discuss the other couples in their forums. Pleaseeeeeee

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:30 am

umngirl wrote:So I was looking at Sean's old contestant threads from when he was on the Bachette and found when Shay blogged about their cousin Brooke's wedding. She made a comment about how now 3 out of the 4 are married and only one more to go. How cool that just over a year later it will soon be 4 out of 4.
That's awesome. One big happy, married batch of cousins. Do you know when Shay and Andrews NYC trip is? Has she mentioned it?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:31 am

Okay done lipsis.:)

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:32 am

Thank you, doll face.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:34 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:So I was looking at Sean's old contestant threads from when he was on the Bachette and found when Shay blogged about their cousin Brooke's wedding. She made a comment about how now 3 out of the 4 are married and only one more to go. How cool that just over a year later it will soon be 4 out of 4.
That's awesome. One big happy, married batch of cousins. Do you know when Shay and Andrews NYC trip is? Has she mentioned it?
No idea. But I haven't really paid much attention so she could have said more about it and I didn't notice.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:35 am

No problem lipsis:)

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+37
eliza3
alwaystulips
scarre_me
livelife
renaissance