SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Lol, I think there might be two "Courtneys" this season going by today's episode and next week's preview.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:29 pm

lexforlife wrote:Lol, I think there might be two "Courtneys" this season going by today's episode and next week's preview.
 giggling  I had forgotten that. But at least I don't think there is any skinny dipping involved here. At least there better not be. Regardless, it is generating the same reactions from the girls. Fun.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Lol, I think there might be two "Courtneys" this season going by today's episode and next week's preview.
 giggling  I had forgotten that. But at least I don't think there is any skinny dipping involved here. At least there better not be. Regardless, it is generating the same reactions from the girls. Fun.

I think Clare's going to be blindsided by one of the girls (Probably Nikki if Nikki continues creating trouble). Previews make it seem like she's blindsided by JP but I'm not too sure that's the case.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:
I think something happened behind closed doors from that preview-Like she didn't just go visit him but did something with him. How old is Clare again?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:38 pm

32 u mean ...?

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:41 pm

lexforlife wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
I think something happened behind closed doors from that preview-Like she didn't just go visit him but did something with him. How old is Clare again?

32. scmiiw Hugesmile .

Looks like next week is that swimming / kissing drama and Clare is in the center of it as well as something else. I feel bad watching the previews seeing JP also crying. What could have taken place to get him to cry ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 pm

He was crying, Clare was crying. @Emusha, I think so. what else will make them feel so bad in that setting?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:47 pm

What was that blindsided thing about ?

Isn't Clare the one that sneaked JP away for some fun times in the water ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

32. scmiiw Hugesmile .

Looks like next week is that swimming / kissing drama and Clare is in the center of it as well as something else. I feel bad watching the previews seeing JP also crying. What could have taken place to get him to cry ?

My guess is that he and Clare get carried away in the water and it bothers the other women, as they have to watch it. In retrospect, I think Juan may regret it (because the other women were around) and that's why we see him saying "horrible evening" and "carried too far". I'm sure it upsets Clare to be told that they "misbehaved" so to speak.

BTW, I think Juan is absolutely seducing Sharleen. She may not be the right woman for him long term, but he has a strong attraction to her.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:Kelad - I said it in my previous post but Sharlene still looks as though she is forced to be there - perhaps by her agent who encouraged her to get exposure.

Either that or she is doing a bang-up job of playing her assigned "role" of the hard to get, classy yet somewhat aloof - and "you would be lucky if I returned your affections" woman.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy21 Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:24 am

Man, I am finding it impossible to keep track of these girls names, but clare is the mixed race asian girl I'm sure.

She's just being asian, I doubt that her behavior is a reflection of (allegedly) being pressured to do the show by some unscrupulous agent.

jimmy21

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy21 Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:26 am

Also, this show is being far too obvious as an info-mercial pushing tourism in south korea and vietnam. The girls are great, going along with the agenda as they were coached to do, but it's so insulting to the audience.

jimmy21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

+36
Aunties_Love
2observe
Muslady
jimmy21
docnash14