SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion Empty *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:22 am

Please, do not post spoilers about The Bachelor 18 in this thread.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by JBF Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Oops! Posted on the wrong thread!

This is The Bachelor link isn't it? Oh well... move me where I belong. Ha ha!

I always wanted a season of Ryan Park. Now I got it... with a Hispanic accent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His face will make for a lot of fun screencaps!

Hey! Even their hair looks the same. I miss Mister Sunshine.

"There's a snake in mah boots!"

(August 5, 1981: Ithaca NY) Fun Astrology stuff:

Sun in Leo... proud and arrogant, takes after his Daddy

Moon in Libra... emotional need for balance and harmony. Mom was the peacemaker of the family, keeping the kiddies away from conflict.

Mercury in Leo... kind of an "I know everything" type, but great dramatic speaker

Venus in Virgo... may be too fussy in the romance department. Might stop the heavy love-making if the garbage still needs taken out and the laundry not done yet. This may, in fact, be the reason his ex dumped him.

Mars in Cancer... a domesticated warrior. No part of the house is left un-supervised. Pretty emotional in outbursts, but also well stocked in fatherhood capabilities... uh hmmm.

Jupiter & Saturn both in the same degree (5) of Libra... expects relationships to be of the "higher" standard. A great diplomat who would be good in politics. Make peace, not war type. Also a a VERY disciplined diplomat who halts all conflicts right before they start. No catfights in the cat-house this season, please, or señoras se tendrá que ir a casa.

Uranus Scorpio, Neptune Sagittarius, Pluto Libra... everybody born the same year as him have these signs

North Node in Leo... he entered this world to find his dramatic self, to be The Star on the soccer field with all of us clapping our approval. He is already well adapted to group dynamics, but his goal in his lifetime is to stand out from the crowd and be unique.

The overly eager sports caster...

Channeling his inner Sean Lowe

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by Rolly Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Don't respond to bachelor shoes ....they are spammers!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:52 pm

Just wanted to check in and say I'm looking forward to another season starting. Although I wasn't really hoping TB would be Juan Pablo, I hope everything went well for him. I'm looking forward to meeting the girls and seeing  their interactions. I'm going to try to watch the show totally unspoiled again this season. I'm also looking forward to the specials in January -- including Sean and Catherine's wedding! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a prosperous and Happy New Year; I wish you all well!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:48 am

I'm going into this season unspoiled as well. When does it start?

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:14 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:I'm going into this season unspoiled as well. When does it start?

There will be a preseason special with his ladies on Sunday January 5th and the show starts the next day on Monday, January 6th. There will also be specials every Sunday in January having to do with the Bachelor, culminating with the Sean/Cat wedding on Sunday January 26th.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:01 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:I'm going into this season unspoiled as well. When does it start?

Great! I'm glad I'll have someone to commiserate with!  High clap 

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:26 am

Me too. I don't know anything other than Juan Pablo being the lead.  :Smiley: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:12 am

albean99 wrote:Me too. I don't know anything other than Juan Pablo being the lead.  :Smiley: 

Yea!! :Smiley:

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:28 am

The ABC official officially approved amazing lady list. the ladies and their bios are up. 6 more days til the landing gears touch down! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:21 am

Juan Pablo is w/ his favorite amazing lady 4 year old Camila right now at Walt Disney World. Aw[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Good to see that San changed the title of this thread to Bachelor… thanks!

Oooooohhhhhh… I guess I will leap into this season “blind”. Too busy to follow the spoiler leaks anyway.

At least we can figure it out by the way the editors still utilize some of their ol' cookie cutter editing tricks, like...
1.) Making sure the future F1 gal (if Juan picks one) is edited not to arrive in limo #1. That is where all the future lead hopefuls and "broken-heart" F2s get dumped. Middle or very last limo is best.
2.) Only have her "observing" The Drama in the middle portion of the "coming up this season" promo. Never have her "warning" Juan Pablo. That job is for a dumpee. Unless F1 gal IS The Drama... and we have certainly had THOSE seasons before.
3.) If Juan is all giggly with his future bride too early, they will snip all shots of him looking at her in the early shows. No ice cream taste testing will be shown. If dancing to Kate Earl, a contestant (like Ben last season) will tell both the other contestants and the "spoiled by Reality Steve" viewers that it is "sometimes best not to look"... and they won't. Maybe they will distract us in their scenes together with a lot of poetry reading... or endless games of soccer. No... soccer is too blatant. I bet Juan has a "hidden" interest we will only just learn about... like Des' fondness to visiting coffee shops.
4.) Have him gush to Chris Harrison about one of his future dumpees or heartbreakers that he is "enjoying being in the moment with".
5.) Yet make sure his first kissing scene with F1 happens by episode #4 or else have him complain like Emily did regarding Jef in Bermuda. Speaking of episode #4, no F1 has had a solo that episode since Molly... and she wasn't even Jason's first choice.
6.) Play that Proposal Guitar Rift at least once with F1 ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )... and with one or two other gals as well to distract us. Yet the F1 always seems to get it. Well, I take that back. I don't think Vienna and Courtney did, probably because production was less confident in happily-ever-after. (PS. It is not necessary to milk it to the bank simply because everybody is reading Reality Steve: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
7.) Make sure the bulk of the fantasy destination promotion is done on F1's date. It doesn't matter if he or she discusses the crystal clear waters being "teal" or "turquoise" as long as it is mentioned.
8.) Make sure Juan talks "future" on his fantasy date with the one he chooses... and remind us how great their hometown visit went. Dad loved you! He thinks we will make a good fit.
9.) Make sure there are no rose pedals on the Fantasy Suite bed. Those are reserved for the F2 and F3 dumpees. Rose pedals on bed = stay off!

Then again... Jason was a "single dad" like Juan Pablooo, looking for a step mommy. He made a switcheroo at the end. Hmmm... would they even DARE to do that to us again? Then again, I am always reminded of Molly cheerfully coming back from a date "wearing his clothes" and Melissa commented on her "smelling like him" so it was still easy to determine with whom he would wind up with eventually.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

+36
Aunties_Love
2observe
Muslady
jimmy21
docnash14