SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Page 39 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by blessed66 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:53 pm

lipsis wrote:I think you guys have me confused because I'm not understanding either of your scenarios fully. Bottom line is my eyes are open to all possibilities for any and all timelines.
Sorry we do not mean to confuse you but I just think that if they are moving back to Dallas after summer I do not see them going without being married. I think they are in LA for their wedding and after the wedding they will move back home unless they get other great opportunities.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by smartcat Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Anybody watching Dad Giuduci ? Until he starts moving. Do you think they could keep that hush-hush. Something needs to slip if they are trying to get away with a secret wedding. Too many details, too many people traveling,
I don't see how they could pull that one off.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:05 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:I think you guys have me confused because I'm not understanding either of your scenarios fully. Bottom line is my eyes are open to all possibilities for any and all timelines.
Sorry we do not mean to confuse you but I just think that if they are moving back to Dallas after summer I do not see them going without being married.  I think they are in LA for their wedding and after the wedding they will move back home unless they get other great opportunities.
Now that I understand and agree with. I think they stay here until they get married. Whenever that is.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Okay I think I need to say this but let me express myself  laugh out loud. I was in IG and looking the latest pic of wifey . Someone is creating a commotion there . She left a comment about cat to stop acting like a child to get attention . And act like a classy lady like Ashlee. I think someone is not happy about wifey goofy and funny personality and have a sad life . No time for joke . I am annoyed as in . Lol but oh well what can I say ? Not everyone loves and gets humor . And on the other side someone commented a long post on hubby's latest pic about what takes so long about their wedding . And even said to sean that he should supposed to be the one not to wait for so long and for sure cat would want not to wait if it's for cat . Goodness some people don't know what they are talking .jeez. Be patient people . Be patient. They said soon . Rolling Eyes sorry for my post .

Okay back to wifey and hubby .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:16 pm

smartcat wrote:Anybody watching Dad Giuduci ?  Until he starts moving. Do you think they could keep that hush-hush. Something needs to slip if they are trying to get away with a secret wedding. Too many details, too many people traveling,
That's why I question if an announcement comes after the actual wedding. For JAsh some hints were out even before an announcement. I do think there are a lot of smaller things that could happen very quietly with them living in LA and, in fact, may have already happened. ie: ring picking, Mindy Weiss meeting but there are still some big pieces to this puzzle that will be very hard to hide.

In any event, I will just continue to follow along with the happy couple and see where they lead me.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:19 pm

lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:Anybody watching Dad Giuduci ?  Until he starts moving. Do you think they could keep that hush-hush. Something needs to slip if they are trying to get away with a secret wedding. Too many details, too many people traveling,
That's why I question if an announcement comes after the actual wedding. For JAsh some hints were out even before an announcement. I do think there are a lot of smaller things that could happen very quietly with them living in LA and, in fact, may have already happened. ie: ring picking, Mindy Weiss meeting but there are still some big pieces to this puzzle that will be very hard to hide.

In any event, I will just continue to follow along with the happy couple and see where they lead me.
Agreed.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:22 pm

For them being in LA still something is brewing . There is no way they are in LA not to assume they are starting to wrap up their wedding planning . Just my 2cents here.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Lovebites, there are just rude people out there. Don't let them bother you. For some reason these commenters seem to think that people care what they have to say. I don't, Sean and Catherine certainly don't and nobody else should either.

Haters go away!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:25 pm

lipsis wrote:

If we all remember these guys are very good at keeping secrets.  Nobody knew that Sean flew Catherine to Texas before the season started and I believe they are very capable to keep things hush-hush.  If ABC is also determined to keep this as a secret they can make it work.  I am just say let keep our eyes open anything is possible.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 39 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Also agreed on the wedding scene, will wait and let Sean and Cat lead the way.

As far as nasty comments on IG, you must ignore them as I'm sure Cat and Sean have learned to do. They gave Des advice to have a thick skin as people will say everything and anything. Some of the comments could make you pull your hair out. Vicious, racist, questioning sexual orientation,
I think they make our confident intellegent couple laugh or ignore completely and listen to the many, many warm loving comments.  Some people just can't help being RUDE and STUPID :shocked!:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:39 pm

lipsis wrote:Lovebites, there are just rude people out there. Don't let them bother you. For some reason these commenters seem to think that people care what they have to say. I don't, Sean and Catherine certainly don't and nobody else should either.

Haters go away!
Hehe thanks lipsis. I am not wasting my time thinking about these rude posts from their IG's and tweets . It's been like these through all the way since they had their own social media accounts . I am pretty sure seancat doesn't care what they are putting to their own accounts with every pic that they are posting . This is the way it is. They can't win all the way . I just need to express how I feel about it but not taking it seriously . For sure a lot of haters out there lurking and sneaking to get attention with their bad mouth . I am good and I don't care about these people with their rude comments . For sure they are annoying but what do I / we expect about them anyway. :Smiley: 

Okay back to seancat topic .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:43 pm

^^ I am having a hard time believing they would keep the actual wedding date a secret unless it's an intimate wedding with only close friends and family in attendance. Like how do you keep all the bachelor peeps invited from revealing anything? Put them under Oath? Guess we'll wait and see. I can only imagine they'd want to do most of the planning and preparations leading up to the big day stealthily.

Last edited by Iploeg on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

+39
Itsme_Tami
cyndylulu
cherrieblossom
Karen5354
terabithia