SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:02 am

Rolly wrote:I send this post with some apprehension...I am a Bres fan. I went the whole season being spoiled and thinking the finale would end with Brooks and Des together. Last Monday night was very disappointing...I wanted it to end differently. I know Chris fans were thrilled and you should be. Only speaking for myself I just need some time to question, vent, and be disappointed. It's nice to do that with people that feel the same way I do because it helps.

What's clear is Des, Chris , Brooks and Drew have had time to move on....Bres fans are still in shock. We just need time to be disappointed for while. I'm sure if Des had ended up with Brooks you would feel the same way.....wouldn't you?
I can certainly relate to how you feel and so appreciate the tone with which you said it. As a fan I saw her more in tune with Chris and felt like that was the real love story playing out. I saw from the edit the Brooks story playing out as well. We all have to remember the edit was done after the show, the voiceovers and when they were done and what the people doing them are wearing are so important to what we are seeing - and what it might make us feel. She clearly was enamoured with Brooks, but in the long run he didn't feel she was the one for Him as a lifetime partner. She made it clear that what she wanted, not just another person to date. We saw her crushing disappointment that He didn't feel that way - it was raw and it was real. I believe that her emotions were heightened by the circumstances and the shock of it -kind of seeing it as a last straw with all the disappointments and the intensity beforehand. It all came pouring out. And it was now over 3 months ago. As my own RL plays out, I reflect on the story we saw and the reality that she and Chris are now pursuing a relationship - with the intent to make it a permanent one by next summer. Nothing Brooks did or said ever made me feel he was leading her on. I appreciate the fact that He was honest with both the producers and her about his conflicting feelings, and that TPTB chose to show that. Yes, it is a story they are telling, and yes, I believe we are all entitled to feel as we want to about what we saw and who we liked for her.

Somehow I stuck to my guns that she chose Chris in the end - even though the spoilers seemed to be holding firm. I believe it was because of what I tried to see. Not what was playing out on the screen, but what the previews showed early on - I tried to listen to what people were actually saying - and when and how they said it. If you look at the first promo, the one with singing by Stefano, really look at it and listen to what she said in the Interviews and any ITM's from any cast members done in clothing different
than that person was wearing in the scene in which it aired, I think you'll see the true story unfolding. She wanted to be engaged at the end. She was ready - as she said - to put a ring on it. She held true to that intent, even when what she thought she wanted for her (her words) was snatched from her. She wanted someone else who felt that way - about her. I don't know Des, nor Chris, nor Brooks nor Drew for that matter, but for me the "game" was over when Chris broke down on the boat when he was saying that during that rose ceremony he was feeling her pain, that his thoughts were consumed with making her feel better and not be alone in her misery. I believe that was the turning point for her - admittedly late in her journey. I thought it was so telling that Drew was focusing on his feelings in the rose ceremony, not hers. Because of that I think he'll be able to move on in time and hopefully, see and experience the two-way street of real, commited love between a man and a woman and know that this was not this.  That seems to be what he wants.

I believe Brooks had love for her as a person, and unlike many guys - or girls - really cared that he was causing pain for someone else. He dared to be different, not get caught up in what some here call the Bubble. He didn't take a lifetime commitment - or a promise to have one - lightly. I applaud him for that. I saw what I feel was real maturity in both Brooks and Chris, and if I hadn't seen and heard his conflict I might have thought that she ended up with Brooks - even though I believe we were never shown him falling in love - except for how well that first date went, the obvious kissing in between and how well they connected at hometowns before meeting the family and during that time with them. Yet he was clearly conflicted even then with what he was feeling at the time and what he was supposed to be feeling in the end, if he ended up proposing marriage to her. Anyway, I wish them all the best.

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:51 am

Chresvillers!!...just need to let u know that the new Chres Video Thread is now available :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2126-chris-and-des-video-thread-discussions#527614

your kind share/posts will be greatly appreciated!  bestbud!  :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 am

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 4 535841_500182513393670_418631704_n
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 4 1098408_500182546727000_2089976175_n

i just knew that this rubbing each other`s nose action is actually an ESKIMO kiss...giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:31 am

Mimi, thanks for your great post. You certainly had a process for looking at this show that was right on in predicting the end result. I'm still new at this so the sleuthing was such an interesting skill to watch. I'm gonna have to think carefully about getting so invested in a show like this again. It ended up being all consuming which is exactly what TPTB wanted.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:16 am

Rolly wrote:Mimi, thanks for your great post. You certainly had a process for looking at this show that was right on in predicting the end result. I'm still new at this so the sleuthing was such an interesting skill to watch. I'm gonna have to think carefully about getting so invested in a show like this again. It ended up being all consuming which is exactly what TPTB wanted.
hahahah, Rolly, yes to the bold.  All consuming it is... I personally go in cycles.  I get so invested (like I did with this show) that I need to take a break.  Still, generally don't miss the bachelorette shows (Better fantasy from my gender perspective!!) :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:22 am

Elan is too funny as always :)

Back to top Go down

Post by jem22271108 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:24 am

Hey guys :Smiley: I have been a lurker here for quite some time. First of all, I'm a Chris supporter...and then came Chres High clap High clap I really admire Chris especially when he writes poems for Des since I am quite poetic too. I appreciate everything that he wrote and even though most people are sick and tired of it, I actually can't get enough.

In honor of Chres' beatingheart love, I had written a poem few days ago. I was so inspired by their story that I thought, a poem is fitting. And so, I entitled it "Open Heart" (as some of you are familiar with) in Des' point of view. I hope you will like it.:Smiley: 

Open Heart

Couldn’t say ‘I love you’ first
Filled with empty words
Gravitated to the challenge of a chase
Attracted to the beauty of a maze

I always fall for the wrong guys
Relationships were built with lies
They didn’t love me as much as I love them
Two-way street, we tried to pretend

Blindsided by this fantasy
You were just in front of me
And that I didn’t see
‘Cause I thought you were too perfect for me

This couldn’t be real
Weird is how I feel
I have never received that much love
Or offered with one’s heart from above

Feelings finally reciprocated
Realized you are whom I needed
Unlike money that vanishes for it’s wanted
I never imagined someone like you existed

You’re the greatest man I’ve ever known
I appreciate the sweet gestures you have shown
You have not given up and flown
For that I’m grateful, in you I found home

How could I not love you from the very beginning
When all along you are a wonderful blessing?
Now that I’m no longer clouded
In being oblivious I’m not already haunted

You are the rock I can always lean on
You are the knight on a horse that will fly me to the moon
With your unwavering care and sincerity
I know you will not hurt me

Loyal, you will forever stay
And in life’s every grey
You’re the first to hold my hand
Our friendship, foundation, and love we work to land

When you got down on one knee and asked me for marriage
That moment made me a princess in a carriage
Saying ‘I love you too’ felt so surreal
It’s something time would not be able to steal

Our past doesn’t define our future
When I became truthful, you loved me even more
In you, I found true and lasting love
And I will never ever say goodbye with what we have

I want nothing but to spend the rest of my life with you
We’ll grow old and wrinkly together too
As we keep the heat
We’ll hold on to it.

The romantic and sappy poems have been a part of our life
Expression of love have traveled for thousands of mile
As we take that single step everyday
Together as one we’ll reach a long long way

For all that’s present are joy and happiness
I don’t have to say, on my face you would witness
It’s US and WE and not I and me
Forever and eternity

Daniel Goleman wrote:In a very real sense, we have two minds, one that thinks and one that feels. -Emotional Intelligence (Why it can matter more than IQ)

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire...Your gonna hear me ROAR. Louder than a lion..." - ROAR by Katy Perry :whistle: :dancingdoggy!  :dancebear: :skating: party time :dancing peg: :Jeremiah : danceround :cheerpom: :crazy dance: partytime :happydance: :dancingsantada 

jem22271108

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by jem22271108 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 am

Let's continue to celebrate Chres' love and support them all the way :yes:  as long as their happy :Smiley: 

Daniel Goleman wrote:In a very real sense, we have two minds, one that thinks and one that feels. -Emotional Intelligence (Why it can matter more than IQ)

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire...Your gonna hear me ROAR. Louder than a lion..." - ROAR by Katy Perry :whistle: :dancingdoggy!  :dancebear: :skating: party time :dancing peg: :Jeremiah : danceround :cheerpom: :crazy dance: partytime :happydance: :dancingsantada 

jem22271108

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:30 am

jem22271108 wrote:Let's continue to celebrate Chres' love and support them all the way :yes:  as long as their happy :Smiley: 

Welcomeparty! jem!

we really appreciate your poetic romantic side...(just as we always do to our lovebirds) yes . Keep the great work comin....:Clap:

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:31 am

Bravo, jem.....Chris would be so proud clapping!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:34 am

Wow! That's a great poem! Thank you for sharing and Welcome!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:37 am

Jem, :Welcomemembers  great job with the poem!!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear