SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 25 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Alanna wrote:

Sure, Brooks would have been F1 if he had stayed IMO, but that would have been the biggest loss of Des' life. It really did work out like Sense and Sensibility, Fleiss and Team are a modern day Jane Austen, who knew?!
I know this quote is pages old, but I loved it. I won't give Fleiss enough artistic credit to compare him to Jane Austin, but I would really love it if time proved the Sense and Sensibility comparison for Des and Chris.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:15 pm

thanks for your kind insights, JBF!!...love all of your responses too MVMom, reason, jem, tubinar, dw_mom. Carry on....yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:17 pm

reason wrote:Brooks is in the friend zone
Yep! ITA with you. :yes: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Quiet today on the Des/Chris threads.  I guess that is what happens when a bach/ette couple do a quick media tour and then return to the "real world" back to work.  Glad for them; sad for us!

BTW, I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but Matt White, who sang what became Des and Chris' theme song on the show, was also the singer at Jason and Molly's wedding reception.  He must know someone on the production staff to get 2 bites at this cherry.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:59 am

Relalou wrote:Quiet today on the Des/Chris threads.  I guess that is what happens when a bach/ette couple do a quick media tour and then return to the "real world" back to work.  Glad for them; sad for us!

BTW, I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but Matt White, who sang what became Des and Chris' theme song on the show, was also the singer at Jason and Molly's wedding reception.  He must know someone on the production staff to get 2 bites at this cherry.
yep. i guess thats what happened, relalou!!..not to mention real life catching up with us, the Chresvillers, as well..:yes: ...I didnt pay much attention to Jollly`s wedding. I believe Matt White also sang at Jash`s Wedding. He sang his infamous "Love" song there, while Chres`s theme song is "Love and Affection". I expect to hear that song on Chres`s wedding next summer :Smiley:

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:02 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Relalou wrote:Quiet today on the Des/Chris threads.  I guess that is what happens when a bach/ette couple do a quick media tour and then return to the "real world" back to work.  Glad for them; sad for us!

yep. i guess thats what happened, relalou!!..not to mention real life catching up with us, the Chresvillers, as well..:yes: ...I didnt pay much attention to Jollly`s wedding. I believe Matt White also sang at Jash`s Wedding. He sang his infamous "Love" song there, while Chres`s theme song is "Love and Affection". I am expecting to hear that song on Chres`s wedding next summer :Smiley: 
So I guess MW is "the Wedding Singer!"!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:16 am

Gavin DeGraw sang "Follow Through" at Molly and Jason's wedding. Right on about Matt White and Jash!

I kinda like that Chrisville is quiet when there's nothing happening with the couple. peace 
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:04 am

veg_out wrote:Gavin DeGraw sang "Follow Through" at Molly and Jason's wedding. Right on about Matt White and Jash!

I kinda like that Chrisville is quiet when there's nothing happening with the couple. peace 
Either quiet or gushing over how gorgeous chris is yes 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:11 pm

veg_out wrote:Gavin DeGraw sang "Follow Through" at Molly and Jason's wedding. Right on about Matt White and Jash!

Peace indeed! I come here every day to check out what's new and so happy that they are doing well.

What I like about Chris and Des is ... the more that they reveal about themselves post-show, the more that I like that and happy to be their fan. And that doesn't happen very often with this show.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:18 pm

So here's a little unverified tidbit that I thought I'd pass along ... I have a friend who works with someone who is friend's with Chris' sister (how's that for a great source giggling ) AND she told me that Chris' sister is getting married the fall (I think she said Sept or October) and that Des' designed her veil.

I guess we'll have to stay tuned to learn if this is true ...

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:32 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:So here's a little unverified tidbit that I thought I'd pass along ... I have a friend who works with someone who is friend's with Chris' sister (how's that for a great source giggling ) AND she told me that Chris' sister is getting married the fall (I think she said Sept or October) and that Des' designed her veil.

I guess we'll have to stay tuned to learn if this is true ...

Thanks for the info. The younger sister or the older sister? His younger sister looks really close to their age. Hope she and Des will become great friends. There's a good pic of his mom and sis on Sophie's page.... http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/03/23/who-is-chris-siegfried-–-the-bachelorette-2013-season-9-pictures-and-info/

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:44 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Peace indeed! I come here every day to check out what's new and so happy that they are doing well.

What I like about Chris and Des is ... the more that they reveal about themselves post-show, the more that I like that and happy to be their fan. And that doesn't happen very often with this show.
Yeah, I really like that we just know the things that they choose to share on Twitter/Instagram or in interviews. They're so normal that Miley Cyrus needs them to be her big sister and brother-in-law. Ay!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear