SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Pia1 Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:39 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:This is off Topic.

Did any of you watch the Andy and Tessa season? I know that they broke up but I was rewatching their season for lack of better to do and all I can say is that Poor Andy he really was into Tessa early on. She wanted to leave but he did everything so she'll stay. It's a shame that they broke up.

It looks like our lovebirds are just settling in and enjoying Seattle.  Has anyone bought Diamonds and Hearts paperback?
hi Pia!!..handwave ...i adored Tessa.. i think she is one of rare gem that ever step into this silly show. Too bad that -- at least to me-- Andy was/is not so serious to  settle and build a family. He had lost a really great girl in Tessa, IMO.
Thanks Mura! It seemed that he was really in love with her.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by AEF Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:53 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Let's compare chest hair... :yes: Which happened first? Top (LCD) or bottom (FD)? If his poem has the right date, my theory is the FD came after the LCD/MTP. If you have a minute, look at it on youtube. Did I catch Chris looking at her top in that 2nd one? giggling 

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 33 ScreenShot2013-09-11at81050PM_zpsb0b5f411Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 33 ScreenShot2013-09-11at85626PM_zps01b49235

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 33 ScreenShot2013-09-11at80739PM_zps6260dc49Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 33 ScreenShot2013-09-11at74252PM_zps51510cfc
you know i am with you, Grace...the so-called on screen FD is actually a date, or may i say, a "Filler FD" that took place after the on-screen LCD. i wish we could gather more timing evidence to support this theory, and get more opinions from the expert/vet posters here as well Praying 
I've been thinking they showed on tv a different sequence for a couple of weeks - Chris's poem date, Nate's comment question about whether Chris was worried about the other guy, how fragile Des seemed at MTP talking about taking each day one at a time when she had supposedly had already been on that great LCD with Chris.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Pia1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:This is off Topic.

Did any of you watch the Andy and Tessa season? I know that they broke up but I was rewatching their season for lack of better to do and all I can say is that Poor Andy he really was into Tessa early on. She wanted to leave but he did everything so she'll stay. It's a shame that they broke up.

It looks like our lovebirds are just settling in and enjoying Seattle.  Has anyone bought Diamonds and Hearts paperback?
hi Pia!!..handwave ...i adored Tessa.. i think she is one of rare gem that ever step into this silly show. Too bad that -- at least to me-- Andy was/is not so serious to  settle and build a family. He had lost a really great girl in Tessa, IMO.
Thanks Mura! It seemed that he was really in love with her.

Yeah, I think he was truly crazy about her. How serious who knows, but totally into. But she was swept up in the moment that last week at the LCD and proposal - I think her earlier doubts were the more true feelings; he just wasn't right for her. And she is now happily married to someone else Smiley

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:12 pm

I think it's pretty clear that something was wonky about the filming dates during the final weeks. We already knew that but then Chris's dated poems confirmed it. I wish I had time to investigate. :detective 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:42 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Tubinar wrote:I think she stayed the night on their LCD.  The next day when she greeted him to meet the parents, she looked "different" - I dont' know how to explain it.  Also, for some reason, Chris seemed SOOOOOO confident that they were going to walk down the aisle.  I think this only because like previous shows past we do see the bach/ette said good night/leave after the LCD.  In this case we did not.  Also, she seems very passionate and sexual, so for me she hooked up with him.  I mean she went on TOP OF HIM on their beach date when they were laying down on the beach making out......you go DES!
Maybe that why she was in tears about never feeling loved this much. giggling  I just have no doubt that when you combine how romantic he is with his hot bod and sexy whisper voice, he would be great. To do that on the LCD might have felt like an audition though, so I figured it was later. Do agree that she seems passionate, maybe even more so than he is. He may be a bit taken aback and pleasantly surprised with her in that way.

JBF - Love all your insights on the edit and VOs!
Des is definitely passionate, but so is Chris. If you do the research on left-handed men they are the most passionate, romantic creature on planet earth. Of course, Chris held back some, because he was aware it would be aired, and he wouldn't want his parents, friends and coworkers seeing him advancing on Des.

Something he said at the ATFR, "The romance is hot, or even hotter now, only you don't get to see it!"..... Well okkkkkkkk then!! It is on and hotter than ever in the privacy of the four walls of their apartments. Why else did they get their own place!, simple, so they could/would have all the privacy they needed to discover each other.....Period.

MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:04 pm

I recently watched Ali's season for the first time and was surprised at how many similarities there were! (I'm not finished, so I may have missed a few)

1. First date: driving off in a fancy card, had fans taking pictures of them, ended up at the Hollywood sign.
2. The guy who left at final 6 was discovered to have ulterior motives - to become the next Bachelor (Justin and James)
3. The Bachelorette's initial front runner leaves at final 3.
4. The Bachelorette sent home the final two.
5. The 'winner' was trying to making in far in baseball (to MLB).

This seems like quite the coincidence!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:29 pm

You are not alone in seeing that.

murasaki1393 and I joked about it all season long when it was airing. We debated whether or not Des would dump Drew on his "last chance date". I insisted there was no way they would repeat Ali eliminating Chris L. on his "last chance date". That was TOO obvious, when they already repeated The Girlfriend Drama (only Stephanie showed up to scream at Brian's face instead of just calling up Des like Justin's girlfriend did Ali) and Brooks playing the role of Frank. Guess who was right! I was wrong.

Also hilarious was the fact that two departing "heartbeakers", Bryden and Brooks, got to ride a turquoise car on their first date (same color as Frank's ol' Cadillac)... only their car was a BENTLEY. (A cute homage to Bachelorette Ashley's "heartbreaker".)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 am

I know this is now water under the bridge--but I just can stop wondering what Chris did to impress Des (epi.3) so much that she gave him the group date rose -& have that dance. Despite the cameraman doing their best to blurr the dance--(I really hated that---you could clearly see Kate and her backup singer ) and yet Des & Chris were blurred--whats up with that?!?!! Anyway I could still see that Des was all over Chris -like she just wanted to swallow -if only could!!!!-I am not blaming her at all!!! For tho it was evidence that a lot more was going on with them and I think showing all that chemistry between them could have ruined the show -which I think was more geared to prove the spoilers wrong. I think that Chris " being the one" was already established pretty early on and the producers had to come up with a story to discredit the spoilers and deliver a dramatic ending. Having watched the season frame by frame-I am so happy for Des & Chris. Their lovestory was there "between the camera frames" from the very beginning. I hope they let us in on their engagement party thru pics!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:19 am

LynnTa wrote:I know this is now water under the bridge--but I just can stop wondering what Chris did to impress Des (epi.3) so much that she gave him the group date rose -& have that dance. Despite the cameraman doing their best to blurr the dance--(I really hated that---you  could clearly see Kate and her backup singer ) and yet Des & Chris were blurred--whats up with that?!?!!  Anyway I could still see that Des was all over Chris -like she just wanted to swallow -if only could!!!!-I am not blaming her at all!!!   For tho it was evidence that a lot more was going on with them and I think showing all that chemistry between them could have ruined the show -which I think was more geared to prove the spoilers wrong.  I think that Chris " being the one" was already established pretty early on and the producers had to come up with a story to discredit the spoilers and deliver a dramatic ending. Having watched the season frame by frame-I am so happy for Des & Chris. Their lovestory was there "between the camera frames" from the very beginning. I hope they let us in on their engagement party thru pics!!

I agree with everything you said! Btw, she has two Christmas pictures up on her blog site with her post. Very endearing! She's making me love her more each day, as much as I love Chris. Haha. I am with you, hoping to see a few "engagement party" pictures soon.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:33 am

... and there is no telling what happened BEFORE Kate Earl.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 33 Ouch_m10
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:45 pm

JBF -that pic and those words say it ALL. I am smiling --Thanks!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:43 pm

LynnTa wrote:JBF -that pic and those words say it ALL. I am smiling --Thanks!

What amazes me is when people say that Chris only had an emotional connection with Des and Brooks had the physical. Clearly the sparks were flying with chris and Des behind closed doors! They even admitted yesterday he never french kissed her on camera and until episode 7 on the fantasy date!! Those two were steamy then and even more so now. They can't keep their hands off each other! Lol Must be hard with Chris walkibg around naked!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear