SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:27 am

Early congrats from me too, Blue! It wont be the same without you here. We will be praying for you during this amazing time of your life.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:41 pm

Good luck blueberry. Enjoy every second. Keep us posted! Looking forward to hearing you are settled and into a routine! :babybaloon:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Thanks so much everyone, your words mean so much! I may have shed a tear or two Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 1f633 We're so excited. Smiley

blowkiss heartbeat

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:19 pm

Bleu -- Congratulations!! How wonderful for you and your family!!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:36 am

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary to my faves! Thank you for being real, genuine and kind -  it's been a pleasure to follow along!

(Sources for each pic can be found by clicking on the 'S.')

I figured we have SO many photos of them, I'm going to post only the milestones. Here we go:

First Meeting nearly 4 years ago!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 Bachelorette-ftr-4 S

First Chat:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 Desiree-Chris  S

First Date:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 Photo-362 S

Proposal:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 Chris-desiree-hartsock-kiss-inline S

Engagement Party:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 ReIjNrAbEIW6LqXySAHQCKDg2XxL09eUs27FF8zLVDY S

Engagement Pics:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 Chris-Desiree-103-of-119-e1399336767786 S

Wedding:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 BKP_0571-e1423875990814 S

Wedding Video:

Wedding Trailer Film | Chris + Desiree from Perryfield Wedding Films on Vimeo.

First Pet:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 38e56fab-7ee9-4284-98fc-8001e3a944e3-frankie7 S

Pregnancy:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 Desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-baby-boy S

Family

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 Family-7144a15c-9c16-4ac3-aac5-dab251f13ef6 S

Happy Viewing!

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:40 am

clapping! Nice job @bleuberry !

Happy Anniversary to the sweetest couple and now family! May you enjoy many more of life's blessings!

Hoorray

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Happy Anniversary to Des & Chris!  :swinginglove Her season will always be my favorite. Des got her prince and we got fun sleuthing with @muraski1393! Chris has been such a rock for Des. I loved his quiet, unshakeable confidence in their relationship throughout everything. These are a couple of my favorite pics of them from back then. After the finale, so many were doubting them because of what she went through with Brooks, but this was Des and Chris still in Antigua after the proposal, looking carefree and blissfully happy. I remember seeing these and feeling hopeful that things were going to work out for them. So glad they did. Smiley

Thanks for all the updates and pics Bleu and good luck with your delivery!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 Screen%20Shot%202017-01-18%20at%2010.36.38%20AM_zpszemykidlDes & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 Screen%20Shot%202017-01-18%20at%2011.10.02%20AM_zps95rnyswy
I think this one was first posted by one of the producers. Source 1, Source 2

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:07 pm

#couplegoals
They are the real deal

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 1f49b  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 44 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:30 pm

@grace8136 ditto and thanks!

The delivery posts are from last year and baby is 10 months old now! Smiley Lol

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Happy Anniversary to my favorite couple Des and Chris. It always bring a smile to my face when I see them. Cheers to many more!!!!

islandgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Gorgeous couple, family, and love story!! Thank you @bleuberry for the updates. Love them beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:06 am

Their anniversary posts are  seeing hearts

Love. 2 years later I find myself still falling in love with the one I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life. 2 lines. These lines in this aged wood symbolize the memories we will make and the stories we will get to share with Asher. Wine is like love. It gets better with age. Candles...I should say something about the candle because it's in the picture. Happy Anniversary @desireesiegfried from the bottom of my wine loved, line filled candle heart. by @chrisrsiegfried

He's always making me laugh! I swear, I wish I could bottle up and share his many quick-witted jokes or infectious quirkiness for you all to enjoy- he's truly one of a kind! Happy two year anniversary to the most remarkable hubby, father and man I am SO lucky to get to spend life with! Last year as we celebrated our one year in Hawaii, we also found out we were pregnant with Asher (same day this pic was taken)!- so there's all sorts of feels today as we get to celebrate a wonderful year and embark on a new adventure. Love you to the moon and back babe! @chrisrsiegfried #alwyasfallingforward #lovehimsomuch #luckygirl #anniversary #hawaii // photo: @annakimphotography by @desireesiegfried

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear