SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jupi Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:23 am

That proposal still gets me all teary-eyed too. I don't think I fully appreciated it back then, but because Drew was sent home so early, it meant that most of the finale was devoted to JUST Des and Chris, instead of time having to be divided between F1 & F2.

Also, the lyrics of the Matt White song, "Love and Affection" were just so fitting - it really was them "against the world", because of the false spoilers situation, and people questioning the authenticity of their proposal due to the circumstances leading up to it. I'm so glad that Chris was able to remain quietly confident through it all, and everything worked out well for them in the end heartbeat

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:23 am

So true! It really was devoted to them, I didn't think of that as I nervously waited for Brooks to pop out of a tree laugh out loud

And then Chris surprising Des at their wedding with Matt White's serenade of L&A as their first dance song, sigh. What a guy. Full circle season.  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 1f60d beatingheart

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Their proposal is my all time favorite. beatingheart So much authenticity and vulnerability from both of them. Des' season is tied with Ash's season for me as my fave.

It's too bad that TPTB don't value them as much as other couples since they seem to have built their love on solid ground. What a success story for them.

Des and Chris are such sweethearts!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:07 pm

This thread always makes me smile! Why can't we have another uplifting ending like this? sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:20 pm

Because the nature of the show is to encourage douchebag mania.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Just wanted to mention that I'm on baby watch currently (due in 2 days, speechless ) and will probably be MIA for the better part of the next few weeks while I get into the swing of things again.

Don't have too much fun without me. And there better not be any major news ( Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 1f476 ) till I get back! laugh out loud

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Early Hoorray to you and best wishes!  My oldest is 21... I still remember vividly all the joy of that special time. Wishing you, your DH and the baby much, much happiness. Smiley
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:55 pm

Good luck Bleu. If you guys need anything, I'd be happy to help. Send me a DM or come find me in the SeanCat threads.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 Samuel10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 Samuel10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 Family10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 Samuel15Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:Just wanted to mention that I'm on baby watch currently (due in 2 days, speechless ) and will probably be MIA for the better part of the next few weeks while I get into the swing of things again.

Don't have too much fun without me. And there better not be any major news ( Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 1f476 ) till I get back! laugh out loud

I don't come in here often--a couple times a week--only cause I don't do much fan watching, BUT--

Best wishes and heartfelt prayers to you, Bleu during a very special time. Try to freeze frame all those new baby smells and soft cuddles. Hope the delivery is easy and your little joyous bundle healthy in every way. I will be thinking of you. I'm sure many of us will be. God bless.
:sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:00 pm

Early congratulations, bleu!! Best wishes for a safe, easy delivery and a healthy baby!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Congrats and good luck, bleu! So happy for you! Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 1f600 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 1f476
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Aw early congrats from me too!! Wishing you a safe delivery & enjoy your new bundle of joy! Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 263a Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 1f476

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 8367-910 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 I_got_13 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 E5kqdm15 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear