Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jupi on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:23 am

That proposal still gets me all teary-eyed too. I don't think I fully appreciated it back then, but because Drew was sent home so early, it meant that most of the finale was devoted to JUST Des and Chris, instead of time having to be divided between F1 & F2.

Also, the lyrics of the Matt White song, "Love and Affection" were just so fitting - it really was them "against the world", because of the false spoilers situation, and people questioning the authenticity of their proposal due to the circumstances leading up to it. I'm so glad that Chris was able to remain quietly confident through it all, and everything worked out well for them in the end heartbeat

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:23 am

So true! It really was devoted to them, I didn't think of that as I nervously waited for Brooks to pop out of a tree laugh out loud

And then Chris surprising Des at their wedding with Matt White's serenade of L&A as their first dance song, sigh. What a guy. Full circle season.   beatingheart

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out on Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Their proposal is my all time favorite. beatingheart So much authenticity and vulnerability from both of them. Des' season is tied with Ash's season for me as my fave.

It's too bad that TPTB don't value them as much as other couples since they seem to have built their love on solid ground. What a success story for them.

Des and Chris are such sweethearts!

veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:07 pm

This thread always makes me smile! Why can't we have another uplifting ending like this? sunny

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:20 pm

Because the nature of the show is to encourage douchebag mania.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21688

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Just wanted to mention that I'm on baby watch currently (due in 2 days, speechless ) and will probably be MIA for the better part of the next few weeks while I get into the swing of things again.

Don't have too much fun without me. And there better not be any major news ( ) till I get back! laugh out loud

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Early Hoorray to you and best wishes!  My oldest is 21... I still remember vividly all the joy of that special time. Wishing you, your DH and the baby much, much happiness. Smiley

KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2203

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:55 pm

Good luck Bleu. If you guys need anything, I'd be happy to help. Send me a DM or come find me in the SeanCat threads.

"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:55 pm

@bleuberry wrote:Just wanted to mention that I'm on baby watch currently (due in 2 days, speechless ) and will probably be MIA for the better part of the next few weeks while I get into the swing of things again.

Don't have too much fun without me. And there better not be any major news ( ) till I get back! laugh out loud

I don't come in here often--a couple times a week--only cause I don't do much fan watching, BUT--

Best wishes and heartfelt prayers to you, Bleu during a very special time. Try to freeze frame all those new baby smells and soft cuddles. Hope the delivery is easy and your little joyous bundle healthy in every way. I will be thinking of you. I'm sure many of us will be. God bless.
:sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21688

Back to top Go down

Post by nothatgirl on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:00 pm

Early congratulations, bleu!! Best wishes for a safe, easy delivery and a healthy baby!

nothatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Congrats and good luck, bleu! So happy for you!

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Aw early congrats from me too!! Wishing you a safe delivery & enjoy your new bundle of joy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Female Posts : 7431

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Permissions in this forum: