SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 41 of 64 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by anders Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:31 am

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 41 3792326465 i thought so

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:44 am

So based on this.. am I the only one seeing that this appears to be in the morning actually since the sun is behind Ashley and the cap is not flipped. Unless they are on the other side of the island?
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 41 ShadowBSG
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 41 51091335

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 41 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:57 am

noobsleuth wrote:So based on this.. am I the only one seeing that this appears to be in the morning actually since the sun is behind Ashley and the cap is not flipped. Unless they are on the other side of the island?
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 41 ShadowBSG
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 41 51091335

That would make sense.....and that is Ben, so fits in with all the other spoilers.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 am

what do you mean by morning - the sun is almost to her shoulders (and it appears to be hitting her right side rather than full on her backside Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 41 40742102 ) - so would that put it around 11ish?? But why so much time passing between F2 and F1 - unless there's an interupter. I recall there was a 3 hr difference between Kip and Ed, but Kip was around 3, Ed around 6.

it appears her head is creating the shadow we see on her left shoulder, which wouldn't happen in the morning - unless it was like 9 am.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 am

I remember Bevin saying her FRC was in the morning.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:10 am

nd4reality wrote:
anders wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
anders wrote:and to me it doesn't matter who we see exiting the plane - both guys are going to arrive by plane.

I think most think that person is Ben, so shadows/time of day may be telling.

oh, I agree - the suit matches the guy who has been identified as Ben holding Ash's hand (right down the the curved thumb Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 41 3792326465 ) There was cloud/shadow analysis done showing that Ben does come earlier in the day. the problem I have with the JP SCs is that I'm not sure it's been determined what time of day that occurred -unless i missed something.

anders I believe that folks have determined that the sun is shining down on her shoulders from an angel meaning that the sun is lower which put the Jaw guy /gsg later in the day. Not sure if that helps.

Well, this would be a GREAT omen! Maybe the couple will really get married! :missclap: (I know it's a typo, it's just a sweet, funny one!)

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 am

i think the picture is flipped otherwise the DSG would be working on the water and this is not funny (the guy is going to propose after all so he has to be clean :D )
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:26 am

bilolo wrote:i think the picture is flipped otherwise the DSG would be working on the water and this is not funny (the guy is going to propose after all so he has to be clean :D )
He's walking a platform that's got some residual, shallow water on it. So he'll wind up with wet shoes but not worse. Based on the lettering on the plane in the video, that cap isn't flipped.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 am

I don't agree that BSG is in the morning because of the shadows. Looks like later in the afternoon to me. The sun is only on one side of her shoulders just like with the GSG SCs. If it's BSG that leaves you can tell that it's late afternoon because her shadow is so long.

Speaking of GSG, do we even know he's wearing a gray suit? At points it looks much darker and only in the part where he's walking by (or away?) Ashley do we see it as gray. The SCs are so chopped up that it's hard to say if anything's been photoshopped.

I think we need more previews before we can say anything definitively. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:37 am

we need more previews for sure scratch because this is so confusing, we don't have enough material to work on
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 pm

1) Remember the FRC is at the tip of Vomo closer to Vomo Lailai.
2) The sea plane came in to the east of the Island where the picture is showing which is not the FRC venue.
3) FRC are in the afternoon and usually not in the mornings.
4) It needs time for the F2 to come, filming to take place, them to have a heart to heart chat, Ashley to cry, Ashley to compose herself, Ashley to redo her make up. THEN, the F1 arrives.
5) Sunset is at 5.47. Meaning at 5.48 the place is pitch black. So filming would start at least 30 minutes before sunset to cater for eventualities. Meaning F1 will arrive about 4:45 to give him time to walk to FRC spot.
6) Note the shadow for 4pm and 5pm on the DSG with white shirt COULD BE later than 4pm.
7) Meaning either the F1 came after dark, or the F2 came about 1:30/2pm.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:52 pm

bilolo wrote:i think the picture is flipped otherwise the DSG would be working on the water and this is not funny (the guy is going to propose after all so he has to be clean :D )

Don't blame him if he is floating and not walking on land. He thinks he is love. I'm sure his head is in the air somewhere.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 64 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

+82
mom2brieandbray
mrsbatonmom
LuvnIt
Reidiscool
ZG Champion