SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 49 of 64 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by skitts Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 A10_ro10

Jurystillout...this is the location of FRC.
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:23 pm

ryvetted wrote:Okay I've lost my mind. I'm beginning to think we don't see JP in any of sc's at all.
The suit is changing colors by the sun and/or editors.
The shots of GSG look to be too tall.
Ben cut his hair. (or it's blowing up and away from the shot.)
And the striped shirt is a PS trick.

I'm sticking with this until I see more. :laughingoutlou
I will join you..Because I think some of the dark suits have been altered and they aren't all the same person.. handwave
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:41 pm

skitts wrote:Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 A10_ro10

Jurystillout...this is the location of FRC.

If you look (at the SC upthread) to the right of the photographers and just above where BSG is stopping away, the balcony of the gazebo can be seen throught the trees.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Living wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
ninu wrote:
lavenderred wrote:This appears to be where the sun was when Ashley was chasing after BSG:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 Sun_110

[snipped]

This matches the location of the sun for the DSG caps that I posted above Smiley The sun isn't low enough to be GSG yet Smiley

And I'm sorry I keep asking, but does anyone know where I can find the full preview that includes both guys?? TIA! Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 246303941

After all of the work that y'all have done to prove this, I am going to be disappointed if I do not get to see every bit of this, including Ashley running after the guy in the Dark Suit or Blue Suit or First Suit or whatever he is called - the one who has fled the scene in which the sun is clearly higher in the sky than it is with the GSG. All of this has been shown to happen, and I want to see it as it happened as it is as integral as the twirl! Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 771730417

Wonderful job! When Ashley starts to run, you can still see the rose in it's place on the coral podium or is it me dreaming that it's still there Smiley

Sorry to do this but....

The sun rays do not look real. Take any photograph, search sun rays on the internet, you will not see where the rays are soo distint and obvious. My feeling is they are using extra lightening for the shots and that is the ray we see. The "artificial" sun rays do not match the shadow. If the sun was that high up, it would be 12pm and Ashley would be having no shadow. Here, Ashley's shadow is long and almost full length which shows it is very late in the evening.

I'm sorry, but that IS the sun. I am a photographer and that is normal lens flare from the sun. Also there is no way that artificial lighting could be put that high in the sky... even if they had it hanging from a helicopter (which would be absurd) it would be of no use because it is too far away. And it's not possible for it to be as bright as the sun. They just use the artificial lights for filler to control shadows on things like people's faces.

As far as the color of "GSGs" suit, there is also a normal amount of photographic color differences coming from the fact that when his back is directly facing the sun, you get reflected glare from the sun off the back of the suit. So in some shots it looks light (sun reflection) and in some shots it looks dark (when he turns so his back is not facing the sun). HOWEVER, I never really liked the term "gray suit guy" for exactly this reason. But I still think everything we thought was GSG is JP, and different from all the DSG guy shots, who I am conviced is Ben. I just wish we were calling him Striped Shirt guy instead of GSG. There is a good chance that JP's suit is actually dark gray or black and it just looks lighter in some shots. But I don't think it's photoshopped because everything I am seeing about it seems like normal photographic light behavior. Cameras don't behave exactly the way our eyes do when it comes to reacting to light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:51 pm

JBanana wrote:
Living wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
ninu wrote:
lavenderred wrote:This appears to be where the sun was when Ashley was chasing after BSG:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 Sun_110

[snipped]

This matches the location of the sun for the DSG caps that I posted above Smiley The sun isn't low enough to be GSG yet Smiley

And I'm sorry I keep asking, but does anyone know where I can find the full preview that includes both guys?? TIA! Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 246303941

After all of the work that y'all have done to prove this, I am going to be disappointed if I do not get to see every bit of this, including Ashley running after the guy in the Dark Suit or Blue Suit or First Suit or whatever he is called - the one who has fled the scene in which the sun is clearly higher in the sky than it is with the GSG. All of this has been shown to happen, and I want to see it as it happened as it is as integral as the twirl! Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 771730417

Wonderful job! When Ashley starts to run, you can still see the rose in it's place on the coral podium or is it me dreaming that it's still there Smiley

Sorry to do this but....

The sun rays do not look real. Take any photograph, search sun rays on the internet, you will not see where the rays are soo distint and obvious. My feeling is they are using extra lightening for the shots and that is the ray we see. The "artificial" sun rays do not match the shadow. If the sun was that high up, it would be 12pm and Ashley would be having no shadow. Here, Ashley's shadow is long and almost full length which shows it is very late in the evening.

I'm sorry, but that IS the sun. I am a photographer and that is normal lens flare from the sun. Also there is no way that artificial lighting could be put that high in the sky... even if they had it hanging from a helicopter (which would be absurd) it would be of no use because it is too far away. And it's not possible for it to be as bright as the sun. They just use the artificial lights for filler to control shadows on things like people's faces.

As far as the color of "GSGs" suit, there is also a normal amount of photographic color differences coming from the fact that when his back is directly facing the sun, you get reflected glare from the sun off the back of the suit. So in some shots it looks light (sun reflection) and in some shots it looks dark (when he turns so his back is not facing the sun). HOWEVER, I never really liked the term "gray suit guy" for exactly this reason. But I still think everything we thought was GSG is JP, and different from all the DSG guy shots, who I am conviced is Ben. I just wish we were calling him Striped Shirt guy instead of GSG. There is a good chance that JP's suit is actually dark gray or black and it just looks lighter in some shots. But I don't think it's photoshopped because everything I am seeing about it seems like normal photographic light behavior. Cameras don't behave exactly the way our eyes do when it comes to reacting to light.

Thank you very much! Very enlightening info from a professional source! :D
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:58 pm

northernviewer wrote:

thanks ryv, but just one thing ... there's no stem on a guys boutonniere 👋

and I personally love how they've place it on a piece of coral .... absolutely gorgeous and very fitting with the drift wood, grasses and subtle flowers. Very beachy and appropriate for the setting in Fiji.

eta - Gina, I must have been typing while you were hitting send. handwave you know, great minds think alike....

Thanks northern and Gina! So true. For some reason I saw green there! duh

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

wait, I don't want to misrepresent myself! I'm not a professional photographer in that I don't get paid for it and I don't do much in the way of studio photography, but I am an art photographer. I went to art school and got a photo degree.. so I do have some insight. And lots of opinions, of course! :laughingoutlou

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:19 pm

I think the main problem is that we have only a few pics of GSG (or whatever color) and they're a tight head shot so only see sun on the side of Ashley's head and no shadows or sky to compare with the other shots. It's hard to tell exactly when they were in relation to the other guy or the guy leaving.

I don't know about shadows in Fiji but my shadow here in Texas at 4 pm is 4.5' and I'm about 5.5'. Ashley's shadow looks longer than that so I don't see how it's not late afternoon. I apologize if it was explained already because I couldn't absorb the shadow scale at all.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:55 pm

albean99 wrote:I think the main problem is that we have only a few pics of GSG (or whatever color) and they're a tight head shot so only see sun on the side of Ashley's head and no shadows or sky to compare with the other shots. It's hard to tell exactly when they were in relation to the other guy or the guy leaving.

I don't know about shadows in Fiji but my shadow here in Texas at 4 pm is 4.5' and I'm about 5.5'. Ashley's shadow looks longer than that so I don't see how it's not late afternoon. I apologize if it was explained already because I couldn't absorb the shadow scale at all.

Here's the difference between shadows in Texas and in Figi. At 4 p.m. in Texas, your shadow is 4.5 feet and your height is 5.5 feet which gives a multiplier of about .82 (your shadow is .82 times your height). If you look on the chart on P. 28 and look for a multiplier of about .82, it shows the time as being about 1:15 or 1:30 in the afternoon.

If someone thinks I'm doing this wrong, please let me know. I've studied the shadows and asked an engineer if I was doing it right, but who knows. I've said before that the running picture was taken around 1:00 or 1:30 but my figures have been knocked down by clouds and artificial lighting--whatever.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:26 pm

skitts wrote:"snipped again"

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 Sunset11

The first sc 'appears' to be the taken from the tip of Vomo where the FRC occurs, may help us understand location of sunset.

Great find. We need to know from where the picture was taken. In one, the sun is behind the mountain. in one it is on the right of the mountain above the mountain range we see in Ashley's FRC SC. And, the third, we have to the left of the mountain.

It is important to know where the person was standing as that makes all the difference to where the sun will be.[/quote]

Check this out...could this be the location from where the above is taken?
[i]"Rocks Bar
The Rocks Bar is located at the westerly point of Vomo Island overlooking the island of Vomo Lailai, white sandy beaches, clear ocean waters, live coral reefs and spectacular sunsets."[/
i]
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 A10_ro10[/quote]

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5BBoYoD70FLX87sVg_B7SJalyesYcX-n4Q4IoGAYwi6AR727rAg

Another view of "The Rocks"... I am just trying to figure out the path that the guys will take. Just like we looked at last season for Brad.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 49 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:56 pm

emusha wrote:hehehe this reminds me of the rainbow and rays discussion on FORT about CL giggling

... and that proved to be a whole lot of nothing!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm

JBanana wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

wait, I don't want to misrepresent myself! I'm not a professional photographer in that I don't get paid for it and I don't do much in the way of studio photography, but I am an art photographer. I went to art school and got a photo degree.. so I do have some insight. And lots of opinions, of course! :laughingoutlou

Close enough :gotcha:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 64 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

+82
mom2brieandbray
mrsbatonmom
LuvnIt
Reidiscool
ZG Champion