SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 63 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Do these match – I couldn’t get a better shot of Ryan pulling that red suitcase – if someone can get a brighter/better shot – please do.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 2qitcuw
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 E9uogw

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:45 pm

anders wrote:Do these match – I couldn’t get a better shot of Ryan pulling that red suitcase – if someone can get a brighter/better shot – please do.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 2qitcuw
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 E9uogw

I think Ryan's looks more like a duffle on wheels.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 pm

yeah they are different, but almost seem like they come from the same set. even men would need more than one duffel like wheelie bag for a 2 month excursion.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:02 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
anders wrote:And she described Dino as her physical type = he and JP have nothing in common in that area. Colour me even more confused after last night's show.

I think this could be significant as Chris Harrison and other former contestants keep mentioning how much Ben and Constatine look alike.
this is more a subtile clue than the bride/groom thing
color me confused like Anders omg
where are we going with this season ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:15 pm

happy2bme wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:GSG is JP. Cheek and jaw bones match.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 92011390Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 Cap201125092

I think that is JP too. His clean shaven appearance gives it away. Ben F has way too much hair to not be blowing in the way.

I think folks are thinking it is not JP, but not Ben either (that's a for sure). Some are speculating it is Ryan. (a la Reid??)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 pm

I'm SERIOUSLY not smart enough to do this, but I guess I don't see the height difference with striped shirt guy being anyone but JP either (the jawline match is just another piece of evidence.) It seems like her eyes come up to his chin in all three pictures: boxing shot, beach shot, FRC shot. I actually just took a ruler and in all three, her eyebrows are a straight shot to the bottom of his chin. I guess she could be wearing some serious heels at the FRC (and she's clearly not in the other two shots) but I don't think the height eliminates JP; it actually makes it more likely for him to be striped shirt guy (I have NO idea what color the suit is.)

Again, not smart enough to do this, but can we tell if the shots of her at Namala(?) (is that right?) are morning or afternoon based on shadows? I may try to do that. I'm wondering if Fleiss' "OMG" is that both men walked away and she went after one of them. Although I guess it wouldn't make sense for her to have a bracelet on then. My first reaction after getting dumped at the FRC probably wouldn't be to go put on some extra jewelry!

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:23 pm

I have to add... How funny would it be if in the future you could guarantee who the F1 is based on who RS says is the F2? :giggle:

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:25 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:I have to add... How funny would it be if in the future you could guarantee who the F1 is based on who RS says is the F2? :giggle:

so far, he's only been wrong once about F2.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:31 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:I have to add... How funny would it be if in the future you could guarantee who the F1 is based on who RS says is the F2? :giggle:

and that's why Fleiss will let him be right once in awhile ..... just so that there will always be some doubt... which is what there is this year :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 pm

OK, here we go again..check out the vein on the left hand...JP red herring, probably....or he's leaving for his honeymoom to that volcano! :Nod: :yes: :Nod:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 Articl10
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 Hands12
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:58 pm

skitts wrote:OK, here we go again..check out the vein on the left hand...JP red herring, probably....or he's leaving for his honeymoom to that volcano! :Nod: :yes: :Nod:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 Articl10
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 Hands12

Maybe both were told to bring thier luggage to Vomo because Ash and the F1 were going to be staying there for a few days after the FRC.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Do we know what he is saying here?.. also its not what her wore on his date with Ashley last night when it was shown..

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 63 2011-07-12_120602
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

+82
mom2brieandbray
mrsbatonmom
LuvnIt
Reidiscool
ZG Champion