SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Page 44 of 88 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 66 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 44 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:30 pm

jcrbil wrote:Sean was pretty obvious that last date- every time Catherine mentioned anything that had to do with engagement or weddings or marriage if Sean knew she wasn't looking at him, he smiled.  She would have had no doubts if she had seen his face all those times.

I agree with this. The way he looked at her that whole day was a dead giveaway. There is no doubt that he knew at that point it was her. I still remember at the night portion of their LCD when he told her that he could picture their life together, and he thought about it a lot, and he knew how incredible she was and that's why she was there. He was talking to her in that tender voice that I have only heard him use with her. He spoke in that same voice during the proposal when he told her that he wanted to tell her every day that he loved her and make her feel beautiful and special. It's such a sweet, loving, tender voice and I know you guys know what I'm talking about. He never talked to anyone else that way.

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 44 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:40 pm

iloveromance wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Sean was pretty obvious that last date- every time Catherine mentioned anything that had to do with engagement or weddings or marriage if Sean knew she wasn't looking at him, he smiled.  She would have had no doubts if she had seen his face all those times.

I agree with this. The way he looked at her that whole day was a dead giveaway. There is no doubt that he knew at that point it was her. I still remember at the night portion of their LCD when he told her that he could picture their life together, and he thought about it a lot, and he knew how incredible she was and that's why she was there. He was talking to her in that tender voice that I have only heard him use with her. He spoke in that same voice during the proposal when he told her that he wanted to tell her every day that he loved her and make her feel beautiful and special. It's such a sweet, loving, tender voice and I know you guys know what I'm talking about. He never talked to anyone else that way.
You mean at 4:10 of this video?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 44 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 44 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:45 pm

umngirl wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

You mean at 4:10 of this video?
Yes umngirl, that's the tender, sweet, loving voice with that look of love in his eyes, all rolled together. Heart melting over here laugh out loud. PINKHEART 

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Also, Sean's comment during their last date about the only thing holding him back is knowing that there's still Lindsay makes more sense knowing Cat's date was first.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 44 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 44 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:49 pm

umngirl wrote:Also, Sean's comment during their last date about the only thing holding him back is knowing that there's still Lindsay makes more sense knowing Cat's date was first.
You know what, you are right. It was frustrating to me that he kept bringing up Lindsey on Cat's date. Now that we know he had not had his date with her yet, it does make sense.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:56 pm

umngirl wrote:Also, Sean's comment during their last date about the only thing holding him back is knowing that there's still Lindsay makes more sense knowing Cat's date was first.
:yes: agree,  it's been 9mos. and that girl still annoys me,

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:57 pm

I think I'm starting to drink the kool-aid that Sean says something to her after she follows him outside. I can't make out exactly what he says, or what she says back, but I hear something.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by leajohn Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Does anyone remember something being thrown out there, either by blog or interview, but it said Sean was so torn and confused he went and talked to both girls without the cameras.  I can't remember where I saw that or heard it , but I remember how upset it made me.  To me Sean's actions and body language was all about Catherine.  So did I dream that or was it actually put out there?
leajohn
leajohn

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:59 pm

motheroffive wrote:
You know what, you are right. It was frustrating to me that he kept bringing up Lindsey on Cat's date. Now that we know he had not had his date with her yet, it does make sense.
Yes, that does make sense. It could be why he held back telling her that he loved her, because he still had that date with Lindsay. I don't think he was conflicted, it was more that he is a gentleman and has integrity. Also, as The Bachelor he has to kiss the F2 girl or there would be no show, maybe he didn't want to tell Catherine he loved her knowing he had that date with Lindsay, where he had to kiss and hug her and talk about the future. That's part of being The Bachelor but I could see Sean feeling that once he says those three words it would be wrong to kiss another girl. I could be overthinking this but Sean is such an honorable kind of guy that I don't think I am.

Now if Catherine really had the LCD, I wonder how different things would have been. I wonder if he would have been more open with her and more reassuring. Guess we'll never know, but it's so crazy how things are totally different with those dates than we thought. I wonder how many other things we are wrong about.

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:01 pm

umngirl wrote:I think I'm starting to drink the kool-aid that Sean says something to her after she follows him outside. I can't make out exactly what he says, or what she says back, but I hear something.  
I've watched so many times and i think he says "it's you", just listened again and thats still what I hear.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:01 pm

leajohn wrote:Does anyone remember something being thrown out there, either by blog or interview, but it said Sean was so torn and confused he went and talked to both girls without the cameras.  I can't remember where I saw that or heard it , but I remember how upset it made me.  To me Sean's actions and body language was all about Catherine.  So did I dream that or was it actually put out there?
That could have been in a tabloid, I don't think that really happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:02 pm

leajohn wrote:Does anyone remember something being thrown out there, either by blog or interview, but it said Sean was so torn and confused he went and talked to both girls without the cameras.  I can't remember where I saw that or heard it , but I remember how upset it made me.  To me Sean's actions and body language was all about Catherine.  So did I dream that or was it actually put out there?
I think that was in one of the tabloids. But I don't think that ever happened. If it did, I feel like it would have been reported since then and talked about more.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 88 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 66 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

+39
bluejay8
kitcat
mtnlvr55
Itsme_Tami
mbs