SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Page 45 of 88 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 66 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by smartcat Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:07 pm

umngirl wrote:
leajohn wrote:Does anyone remember something being thrown out there, either by blog or interview, but it said Sean was so torn and confused he went and talked to both girls without the cameras.  I can't remember where I saw that or heard it , but I remember how upset it made me.  To me Sean's actions and body language was all about Catherine.  So did I dream that or was it actually put out there?
I think that was in one of the tabloids. But I don't think that ever happened. If it did, I feel like it would have been reported since then and talked about more.
If it was in one of the tabloids it was tabloid lies. I don't think that ever happened. It was Catherine all the way, what ever else we saw was so edited. Lindseys date being after Cats answers a lot of questions.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Good morning everyone. Lots of chit chat generated from one tweet I see.  Who's going to ask her her something else we want to talk about tonight? Lol

As to the the b.s. that Sean paid a visit to both girls without cameras, it was in one of the trash magazines, OK, maybe?

Hope we get something fun from them today.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Yes, let's think of a new question we want answered. That last one was so much fun lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:17 pm

smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:
leajohn wrote:Does anyone remember something being thrown out there, either by blog or interview, but it said Sean was so torn and confused he went and talked to both girls without the cameras.  I can't remember where I saw that or heard it , but I remember how upset it made me.  To me Sean's actions and body language was all about Catherine.  So did I dream that or was it actually put out there?
I think that was in one of the tabloids. But I don't think that ever happened. If it did, I feel like it would have been reported since then and talked about more.
If it was in one of the tabloids it was tabloid lies. I don't think that ever happened. It was Catherine all the way, what ever else we saw was so edited.  Lindseys date being after Cats answers a lot of questions.
this is just too painful to even think about,,, but then again it's his future we are talking about so he needed to be really supersure, but i don't believe it, :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:25 pm

asianAnnieb wrote:
smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:
If it was in one of the tabloids it was tabloid lies. I don't think that ever happened. It was Catherine all the way, what ever else we saw was so edited.  Lindseys date being after Cats answers a lot of questions.
this is just too painful to even think about,,, but then again it's his future we are talking about so he needed to be really supersure, but i don't believe it, :Smiley: 
I don't believe it either. But it would be hurtful to think he really was that torn at the end. I don't like watching the parts where he talks about being torn or falling in love with both. I don't like that he even told Lindsay that he loved her, no matter how he meant it. I don't like reliving any of that.

But the end proposal made up for all of that. The way Sean looked at Catherine, talked to her, and cried when he said how much he loved her, it's hard to believe he could have been conflicted so I choose not to believe it, because it doesn't make sense. Fast forward all these months later, and they are both so happy together, so I guess none of that really matters in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:27 pm

iloveromance wrote:Yes, let's think of a new question we want answered. That last one was so much fun lol.
My plan was to ask about the dogs because I miss them and I wanted to know when the family would be reunited. Can't really think of anything else related to the show that I care to know more about that they would answer.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:32 pm

umngirl wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Yes, let's think of a new question we want answered. That last one was so much fun laugh out loud.
My plan was to ask about the dogs because I miss them and I wanted to know when the family would be reunited. Can't really think of anything else related to the show that I care to know more about that they would answer.

Yup, lots of really good questions that they wouldn't answer giggling the dogs are neutral territory
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:41 pm

umngirl wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Yes, let's think of a new question we want answered. That last one was so much fun lol.
That's a good one. It could give us some answers about them moving to Dallas or speculation about when the wedding will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Or we could always ask one of them if Sean said "It's You" to her on that LCD lol. Anyone want to ask that one lol???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:45 pm

smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Yes, let's think of a new question we want answered. That last one was so much fun laugh out loud.

Yup, lots of really good questions that they wouldn't answer giggling the dogs are neutral territory
tell them to adopt a new dog, a boy dog, giggling  so they will have 3 babies like the Shull's, Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Obviously there are many things she won't be able to tell us but I'm sure there are things we can ask in the right way that she might answer.

I wanted to ask followup questions yesterday but thought it'd be too much. Like did they celebrate his birthday? We've seen a pic of Sean with his cake wearing his black v neck from Cat's date. Maybe that was after the engagement?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:51 pm

i want a photo of the scrapbook catherine made him,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 88 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 66 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

+39
bluejay8
kitcat
mtnlvr55
Itsme_Tami
mbs