SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Page 46 of 88 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 67 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:51 pm

lipsis wrote:Obviously there are many things she won't be able to tell us but I'm sure there are things we can ask in the right way that she might answer.

I wanted to ask followup questions yesterday but thought it'd be too much. Like did they celebrate his birthday? We've seen a pic of Sean with his cake wearing his black v neck from Cat's date. Maybe that was after the engagement?
I don't think there's anything wrong with a follow up question. You can ask if they celebrated his birthday after the engagement and link that picture asking if she was there.

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:56 pm

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:Obviously there are many things she won't be able to tell us but I'm sure there are things we can ask in the right way that she might answer.

I wanted to ask followup questions yesterday but thought it'd be too much. Like did they celebrate his birthday? We've seen a pic of Sean with his cake wearing his black v neck from Cat's date. Maybe that was after the engagement?
I don't think there's anything wrong with a follow up question. You can ask if they celebrated his birthday after the engagement and link that picture asking if she was there.
Nah, I'm not comfortable doing that.

However, I would like to find out about the dogs. Maybe umngirl can ask later today and see if she gets a response?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 46 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 46 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 46 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 46 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 46 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:03 pm

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

However, I would like to find out about the dogs. Maybe umngirl can ask later today and see if she gets a response?
I think that is a good question to ask. A lot is packed in the question and answer. I thought about this last night. Stephanie posted a picture of a new puppy and Sherry posted a comment " a new friend for Ellie and Lola" so I begin to think when might they get to have a play date?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:08 pm

I am late to the previous discussion but I thought I'd add my 2 cents before we move on to the next topic; hopefully the dogs? I am glad Cat answered Lipsis' question. It clears up several things in my mind some of which many of you have already put forward. I am glad Cat didn't have to wait 3 days to see Sean after MTP. To me it shows he missed her ALOT and seeing her sooner took precedence over his birthday, maybe even opting to celebrate with Gaya after the pressure of sending Lindsay home was behind him. I would also imagine that Sean was exhausted towards the end of filming. Sending another very invested soul home must have been eating at him at this point to care about his birthday. I think his focus was on finishing the show more than anything else so he could finally be with Catherine. Sean's story line of being torn always depressed me and I was hoping he, like many before him have done, would come out and reveal what really went down. Well he didn't mince his words at Des' AFTR. He clearly said he would have packed and gone home after 2 FSD with Ashlee and Lindsay, had Cat done a 'Brooks'. Like Andrew Shull recently confirmed what all of us probably know by now, this is a TV show created purely for entertainment purposes. Sean put his best foot forward and played along. Fortunately he found magic in Cat and he hasn't let go since then :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:09 pm

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

I understand. The dog question is a good one, hopefully they answer that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Iploeg wrote:I am late to the previous discussion but I thought I'd add my 2 cents before we move on to the next topic; hopefully the dogs? I am glad Cat answered Lipsis' question. It clears up several things in my mind some of which many of you have already put forward. I am glad Cat didn't have to wait 3 days to see Sean after MTP. To me it shows he missed her ALOT and seeing her sooner took precedence over his birthday, maybe even opting to celebrate with Gaya after the pressure of sending Lindsay home was behind him. I would also imagine that Sean was exhausted towards the end of filming. Sending another very invested soul home must have been eating at him at this point to care about his birthday. I think his focus was on finishing the show more than anything else so he could finally be with Catherine. Sean's story line of being torn always depressed me and I was hoping he, like many before him have done, would come out and reveal what really went down. Well he didn't mince his words at Des' AFTR. He clearly said he would have packed and gone home after 2 FSD with Ashlee and Lindsay, had Cat done a 'Brooks'. Like Andrew Shull recently confirmed what all of us probably know by now, this is a TV show created purely for entertainment purposes. Sean put his best foot forward and played along. Fortunately he found magic in Cat and he hasn't let go since then :cutesmile!: 
Iploeg, although you"came late to the dicussion" I think you gave a good over all look at what we've all been saying. How much of what happened was show business and how much was Seans heart. He's a good guy. He hated hurting anyone but he had a contract to fullfill. I don't think he ever wavered once his heart was Cats but it had to play out the way the show was scripted. If he could have i think he would have sent everyone else home and just proposed to Cat Oh gosh that sounds just like ILoves fan fiction when the other girls were sent packing and just Cat was left.
Now if the rest of the story followed ILoves story line they would have gotten married then and there.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:08 pm

@clmgiudici: Anchorman is on. I'll happily stay in this glass case of emotion all weekend.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 46 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 46 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 46 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 46 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 46 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:12 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Anchorman is on. I'll happily stay in this glass case of emotion all weekend.
Seanie's girl has a way with words and Pandora is lucky to have her on her team. Her column is going to be great. I can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Does anybody see a tweet or any info on where Ash and JP are in LA or Elan
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:36 pm

I haven't.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Not a word on twitter in a day for Ashley and JP and 18 hours with regard to Élan.

Élan did post a picture last night on IG but none of Ashley and JP which if they saw each other I was expecting!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Thanks Ladies, just very curious as to where they disappeared.....hummmmmmm
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 88 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 67 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

+39
bluejay8
kitcat
mtnlvr55
Itsme_Tami
mbs