SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 58 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Chris just tweeted this.

@ChrisRSiegfried: Des says that she misses everyone and can't get into her twitter account but @Support is working on it. #BeBackSoon @DesHartsock #RT
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 58 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:33 pm

livelife wrote:Des with some fans:

https://twitter.com/elizabeth_kline/status/389243129419010048/photo/1

Elizabeth Kline‏@elizabeth_kline  
Just us and @DesHartsock at the #ClairePettibone show. She was the sweetest! #dreamscometrue @lem2000 pic.twitter.com/KWrxtvmyIu

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 58 BWbekFVIEAAqIj_

twitter pics are easier to post than IG pics. I click on the pic while pushing the control key and choose "copy image address" then use the computer screen icon in the toolbar to paste the link into. sc.. I thought you might want to give it a try. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Message deleted!

Last edited by MMA50 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Another tweet from Chris. He is really missing Des! :) awwww

@ChrisRSiegfried: Hanging with friends and watching the Hawks game, but missing my girl @DesHartsock ! #SunnySeattle #GoHawks #ComeBackHomeDes :)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:00 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Another tweet from Chris. He is really missing Des! :) awwww

@ChrisRSiegfried: Hanging with friends and watching the Hawks game, but missing my girl @DesHartsock ! #SunnySeattle #GoHawks #ComeBackHomeDes :)
Yep, he is missing his "babers!" I am sure she is missing him too! Infact, if you look at the collection of pictures from yesterday, there is one where she is sitting with a group of people happily flashing their cameras away. Des looked like she was daydreaming, and in that moment she seemed like she was really missing her man. JMO, of course!

On the other hand, absence makes the heart grow fonder....so the reconnection will be off the chains. Haha!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:56 pm

@ChrisRSiegfried: Congratulations to @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici from @DesHartsock and I! You both must be very excited!!! #SeattleNatives!

Even though it is a very special day for Seancat, can't  forget about these two love birds.  :)

hartsdesire4
Love LOVE! @loverlyweddings office chalk wall. #missmylove #nyc
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:14 pm

That was nice of Chris!

Exciting day for Sean and Catherine! I love weddings, can't wait to watch.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:21 pm

hartsdesire4
17 hours ago
Loverly party!

One of the comments...
johndolly1
I think des is preggers....

LOL.. now THAT would get this forum going! giggling 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 58 ScreenShot2013-10-14at11610PM_zps67f96b44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:27 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

hartsdesire4
Here ya go sm,

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 58 ScreenShot2013-10-14at12021PM_zps1ca1d8c4

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:47 pm

soccermom333 wrote:@ChrisRSiegfried: Congratulations to @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici from @DesHartsock and I! You both must be very excited!!! #SeattleNatives!

Even though it is a very special day for Seancat, can't  forget about these two love birds.  :)

hartsdesire4
Chris is such a nice guy.. that was very sweet of him to send the Congratulations tweet on behalf of him and Des. I noticed Cat favorite his tweet too!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:45 pm

l can see why she favorited his tweet didnt she pick him when they were in Maderios sitting around the pool looking across at the guys and she asked who he was and then maked a comment and it was beeped out giggling 

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:50 pm

livelife wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:@ChrisRSiegfried: Congratulations to @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici from @DesHartsock and I! You both must be very excited!!! #SeattleNatives!

hartsdesire4
Chris is such a nice guy.. that was very sweet of him to send the Congratulations tweet on behalf of him and Des.  I noticed Cat favorite his tweet too!

Thanks livelife!! :) friends across the board! One big happy family here! :) and thanks grace for always posting those pics! We can always count in you!

Glad Cat favorited his tweet. She loves Seattle and her "bachelor friends" from there! I really have no doubt they will be invited to the wedding. I have a feeling everyone will want an invite but abc along with Sean and cat will put a limit on the bachelor nation crowd.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs