SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by ivemaria31 Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:09 am

do you guys have the video on kdup filming chris during his time at up?

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by livelife Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:19 pm

This was posted on the SeanCat thread (Thanks jcrbil).  Thought you would like to know where Des will be next week...

NEW YORK, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TheKnot.com, the number-one online wedding planning destination, will hit the runways of New York Bridal Fashion Week with its one-of-a-kind 360-degree approach to coverage of the latest fashion trends. Based on the hugely positive response from the site's millions of members, brides on TheKnot.com can watch exclusive live streaming of an unprecedented 20 shows from Bridal Fashion Week on TheKnot.com. Plus, tune in live on October 14 to get exclusive interviews with celebrities from The Bachelor and wedding industry superstars at The Knot Gala.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120618/MM26636LOGO-a )
Live coverage of Bridal Fashion Week will culminate with the biggest and best live show yet, straight from the red carpet at The Knot Gala – the Oscars of the wedding world. On Monday, October 14, at 7:30 p.m., tune in as Carley Roney, prominent TV wedding personality of TheKnot.com, hosts all the A-listers live on the red carpet on "The Knot Gala LIVE."
Bringing together approximately 1,000 attendees, the who's who in the wedding world, The Knot Gala celebrates Bridal Fashion Week. This year, The Knot Gala will also host celebrities Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici of The Bachelor, dishing on their life since the show. Plus, most recent Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock will be on hand to share her thoughts on the latest collections to walk the runway.
The jaw-dropping Gala exhibit – five 12-foot mannequins modeling wedding dress art installations are designed by Gala planner and celebrity wedding planner Brian Worley of YourBASH! Guests will be greeted at the New York Public Library by the world's largest wedding bell, playing a remix by a celebrity DJ. Attendees will dig into delicious bites from famed caterer Abigail Kirsch, dance the night away to five different musical acts and enjoy three types of photo booths.
Brides across the world can tune into TheKnot.com – the first and only resource to feature live-streaming runway shows – for exclusive, behind-the-scenes broadcasts of an unprecedented number of runway shows live from Bridal Fashion Week. The Knot is bringing brides unparalleled coverage of wedding dress designs from more than 20 fashion designers. TheKnot.com will provide up-to-the-minute coverage from today's hottest wedding designers, including Badgley Mischka, Reem Acra, Amsale, Ines Di Santo, Rivini, Pnina Tornai and more.
About TheKnot.com
The Knot is the nation's leading wedding resource, reaching nearly every bride in America through the #1 wedding website, TheKnot.com; The Knot national and local wedding magazines; The Knot book series; and syndicated columns in newspapers nationwide. The Knot is the flagship brand of XO Group Inc. (NYSE: XOXO; http://www.xogroupinc.com), a global media and technology leader devoted to weddings, pregnancy and everything in between, providing young women with the trusted information, products and advice they need to guide them through the most transformative events of their lives. Follow The Knot on Twitter @theknot.
Public Relations Manager
The Knot
(212) 515-3595
SFraiman@xogrp.com.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Awesome! Des in her element!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:Awesome! Des in her element!
Can' wait to see how gorgeous she looks in whatever she wears. Thanks for sharing it with us here.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:09 am

Anybody have a clue what Des was doing in LA yesterday?

http://instagram.com/p/fMErwpCGFN/

The caption is: Bachelorette parties going on! @helloross Make sure to watch on E!

I know Ross has a new show that just started.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:13 am

bleuberry wrote:Anybody have a clue what Des was doing in LA yesterday?

The caption is: Bachelorette parties going on! @helloross Make sure to watch on E!

Yes, she will be on Ross Matthews show this Friday. Here is the link, I hope it works here.

http://instagram.com/HelloRoss

MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:44 am

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Anybody have a clue what Des was doing in LA yesterday?

Yes, she will be on Ross Matthews show this Friday. Here is the link, I hope it works here.

http://instagram.com/HelloRoss

Great find MMA! Now will have to figure out what channel and what time. Maybe someone can tape her segment??? Praying pretty please! Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:08 am

Ross's show comes on at 10:00pm Friday nights on E! I watch him everyweek. His show is soooooo good. Click on the link and you will see past guest. He is full of laughter.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:56 pm

http://www.desireehartsock.com/#!blog/c21ma

Des has a new post up about the fashion show from last night.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:29 am

bleuberry wrote:http://www.desireehartsock.com/#!blog/c21ma

Des has a new post up about the fashion show from last night.
Thanks for posting! At the bottom of her blog about a Seattle wedding and evening gown designer is a gorgeous photo of her & Chris.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Here's the article that was posted in the Twitter thread.

http://www.batblifestyle.com/2013/10/q-with-desiree-hartsock.html

Q&A with Desiree Hartsock!

Today I'm so excited to introduce you all to my sweet friend, Desiree Hartsock! Before Desiree met her fiance Chris Siegfried on realty TV dating show, The Bachelorette, she was designing wedding dresses and helping brides find the perfect dress as a bridal stylist! After months of emailing back and forth I was so excited to have gotten to know her (you know, since already falling in love with her and all of her perfection on ABC's, The Bachelorette). She is the most down to earth, kind, beautiful, free-spirit lady that we all got to know AND LOVE on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette AND SO MUCH MORE! This woman is serious business! She is a hard working business woman, designer, fiance, fashionista and is so incredibly brilliant! Leave a little fabulous for the rest of us why don't you!

I am honored to announce her as BATB Lifestyle's newest sponsor! Really. I'm dreaming. Pinch me! With almost 8+ years of bridal experience, Desiree has seen it all and wants to share that with other soon-to-be brides on her new website, www.desireehartsock.com ~ My new favorite book-marked site on my iPhone, computer and iPad! On her site she covers everything from the beginning stages of planning your wedding to walking down the aisle! She'll share her advice, ideas and fashion trends along the way! I asked Desiree if she'd be willing to answer a few questions for us curious gals and gents! It's been so much fun finding out what she's been up to since her engagement and realizing that she is just one of us (just a little more perfect, gorgeous, smarter and funnier)! ;-)
Alissa: First things first, are you finally settled in your new home with your handsome fiance in Seattle!? What are your favorite things to do around the city!?

Desiree: We are still getting settled into our place but finally being able to be together makes it feel like home! I love Seattle! There is so much to do here. We have been exploring the city, trying new neighborhoods out, enjoying the beautiful views and really taking in all that Seattle has to offer!

Alissa: Speaking of fiance, will you be designing your own wedding dress? What designers are inspiring you this season!?

Desiree: I will definitely design my own dress and look forward to that day. ;) I am inspired by unexpected details such as interesting backs/ bodices/ or skirts and really love what Jenny Packham and Rivini do with their gowns each season!

Alissa: Congratulations on your new Wedding Blog, Confessions of a Bridal Stylist! Is this getting you even more excited for your wedding?

Desiree: Having the opportunity to write about wedding planning and bridal style definitely makes me even more excited for my own wedding!

Alissa: In your poetic memoir, Diamonds and Hearts, it's clear to see that the love that you share with Chris is so incredibly true and rare, how do you keep things interesting, especially when your relationship is in the spotlight?

Desiree: Chris and I make the most of every moment and don't take anything for granted! We take time out to enjoy the small things together like coffee or lunch together or a walk along the lake. We both make our relationship a priority and not let it get mixed in the daily grind of work and media!

Alissa: What's your idea of the perfect date night with Chris!? Minus the helicopters, limos and mountain climbing, of course ;-)

Desiree: Ha! A perfect date night is when Chris and I can just make dinner together, enjoy a glass of wine on our deck, take in the fresh air and then cuddle on the couch and watch a movie.  I do love the times we go out to dinner and grab drinks but staying home can sometimes be more relaxing and romantic. ;)
Alissa: When reading through you're advice column on your Blog it's easy to see that you're a natural. Has this made it easier for planning your big day?

Desiree: My experience in design and in the bridal industry as a bridal stylist is how I have acquired the knowledge, advice and ideas to help new brides with their wedding planning. That experience has also helped me with the planning of my own wedding!

Alissa: What's a day in the life like with Desiree?

Desiree: I custom design and make dresses so I stay busy with that most of the day when I'm not writing, blogging, emailing or working out! I am also in the works of a collaborated bridal jewelry line so that will be something to look out for as well! ;) I am just so happy to be able to now share my passion and life with someone else!

Alissa: Honeymoon destinations! Spill! Have you narrowed it down yet!?

Desiree: So many great places to go! Don't have just one narrowed down!

Alissa: Was it hard making the transition from having a normal life to having every move you make being viewed by the public eye and published in magazines?

Desiree: The great thing about Chris and I is that we could care less about the negativity and lies the media and tabloids say because they don't know the truth. Only Chris and I know our relationship and at the end of the day that is all that matters and will get us through! Luckily, we can turn our heads to the negativity and live our lives as if we were high school sweethearts, not at all in the public eye.

Alissa: You're such a professional when it comes to weddings, has this made it easier or hard for all of the decision making that's been happening to prepare for your wedding!?

Desiree: I feel like I have seen so much when it comes to brides and their wedding planning that I want my planning to be as easy as possible. No stress! I also have learned what I want and don't want my wedding to be, so I guess my experience does make it easier for me to plan and be more decisive.

Alissa: What advice do you have for those who are just starting out in the designing industry?

Desiree: It is hard to break out as a new designer but I would say to continue creating and doing what you love because eventually it will all work out. Also I would say to believe in yourself because that is the only thing that can keep you going in a competitive field!

Alissa: Should we expect to see bits and pieces of your wedding planning on your blog?

Desiree: I would love to share some of my wedding planning on my blog but plan on keeping most of that private for now. ;)

Alissa: You're such an inspiration to women all around the world. What's your key to happiness after everything you've been through?

Desiree: Holding on to HOPE is how I am able to get past anything hard in my life... The hope that there is always more to come and that things always work out the way they're suppose to. ;)

Alissa: What do you  and Chris have planned this fall!?

Desiree: We are so busy hanging out with friends and family for the holidays and also have 2 big weddings to go to! No trips planned for fall, just a time for Chris and I to explore our city!

Alissa: What are your favorite looks this season!?

Desiree: Layers! Layers! Living in Seattle I now have to layer up everyday! I am completely enjoying the fashion of it! I also love any type of scarf as an added accessory and bonus for warmth!

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Here is something I found from twitter.  Apparently these pictures were taken today.

http://t.co/0umCSjV1h7

If you click on this link, you will see a whole lot more picture of Des and Lindsey.
https://twitter.com/BarMethodWA

I am not sure if this is where it goes, but if not, I am sure someone will move them.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor