SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

ETA. can someone fill me in, as per his poem, when was exactly the last time Chris met Des before the FRC? :anyone?: . TIA !!
According to his book, it's the 29th, Des' poem to him is 5/4, placing the proposal on 5/5 or 5/6 I would guess. Problem is Chris is on a plane to Antigua on the 27th. How does he get a FD in, then Brooks breaks up with her, then they have a RC, LCD/MTP by the 29th? And what the heck did they do between the 29th and the 5th? Easiest explanation is his date is wrong, but the possibilities if it's not are entertaining. :Smiley: 

Another thing I've been meaning to mention, although off this topic, why does Des say she's never been to the Caribbean? She was there with Sean and Chris says he's never been to Europe, but says in his bio he went to Italy. scratch

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:30 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I agree that despite we are thrilled for the happy couple and cheering them on all the way....there are some of us with endless tickled minds -who were part of sleuthing/speculating/analyzing team during the season- still wondering whether the evidences we gather fit the post-show facts. We can learn something from all of these and who knows maybe it would help us predict future seasons`s outcome :gotcha:. Its all fun! :trampoline: 

I think your take does make sense, Grace. the only thing that kept me wonder is : on the FD they talk about the HTD. it is the usual topic of convo happens in a normal FD. i have compared the FD with Jash, and both have similarities : The convo about HTD were took place on the beginning of the dates. What do you say about this? ...they made them talk about HTD here while omitting the one they had on their "LCD" (the actual FD)?

Great catch, mimi. i forgot about "Seattle" on epis.1 giggling. Actually i heard she was saying "i cant say it enough" (referring to him as the greatest man she ever met), on the LCD.

ETA. can someone fill me in, as per his poem, when was exactly the last time Chris met Des before the FRC? :anyone?: . TIA !!
Mura, on the description that goes along with the poem after MTP (written 4/29 at 1:45 p.m. in Antigua), he says that it is his last opportunity to let Des know how he feels. So...no more planned dates? He must have assumed LCD and meet the parents with Drew were taking place. At the time he didn't know Drew had been sent home. An FD that had already taken place - as shown? Des - by her own admission and the date of her last poem in the book (knew for sure by 5/4 that he was the One - though the book has a misprint on the date of her poem, showing in print it was written March, rather than May 4. Her handwritten one shows the correct date.) Ok...regardless of what date the rose ceremony was - and we are certain it is at least 5/4 or after - right? - did Des take 5 days to think about what she really wanted? - with no direct contact with him. He says she didn't see the poem when he wrote it, but ultimately he shared it with her in person (he doesn't say under what circumstances or when). I don't think it is a fluke that these poems and when they were written are in the book.  One thing we can glean from this. She had time to think before that proposal. It wasn't meet the parents and next day the proposal. I believe they also want people to believe in them as a couple. This would certainly help with that. How soon after she made a final decision He was for her - for life (and that included a decision to move for him, because he indicated to us then - and in his poem description - it was imperative for his budding career that he stay in Seattle) - did that proposal take place? Who would know? Do you think they would tell us? People on Sean/Cat thread are asking them pertinent questions - and got at least one answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:50 pm

thanks for the scoop, Grace and Mimi!!

well, i get too excited easily with this new chapter of sleuthing and speculating!!:trampoline:  (after i promised myself over and over, not to...duh .). Dear God, pls help me!!..LoL..:Bendog 

one thing crossed my mind, when he wrote her poem, 29/4, and saying that its his last opportunity to met Des, it could be bc he thought so, he didnt think he would met her again for some reasons. while in fact, he got the chance to met/have more dates with her before the FRC. just my 2 cents

Grace, i think i clearly heard him saying it was his first time HERE, in Munich, not Europe, as he indeed been to Italy before. As for Des, few folks has mentioned the fact that she kept forgetting she has been in St. Croix _(Caribbean) before . Maybe bc at that time Tierra was still in equation and got solo date, that Des tend to omit the memory off her mind unconsciously?..LOL giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:03 am

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks for the scoop, Grace and Mimi!!

well, i get too excited easily with this new chapter of sleuthing and speculating!!:trampoline:  (after i promised myself over and over, not to...duh .). Dear God, pls help me!!..LoL..:Bendog 

one thing crossed my mind, when he wrote her poem, 29/4, and saying that its his last opportunity to met Des,  it could be bc he thought so, he didnt think he would met her again for some reasons. while in fact, he got the chance to met/have more dates with her before the FRC. just my 2 cents

Grace, i think i clearly heard him saying it was his first time HERE, in Munich, not Europe, as he indeed been to Italy before. As for Des, few folks has mentioned the fact that she kept forgetting she has been in St. Croix _(Caribbean) before . Maybe bc at that time Tierra was still in equation and got solo date, that Des tend to omit the memory off her mind unconsciously?..LOL giggling 
I can't remember exactly but I think driving on the autobahn in Germany was on his bucket list. We didn't see that but I wonder if he didn't get to do that.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 8 Empty So what is really in the Caribbean - and we really need to know the proposal date now!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:07 am

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

According to his book, it's the 29th, Des' poem to him is 5/4, placing the proposal on 5/5 or 5/6 I would guess. Problem is Chris is on a plane to Antigua on the 27th. How does he get a FD in, then Brooks breaks up with her, then they have a RC, LCD/MTP by the 29th? And what the heck did they do between the 29th and the 5th? Easiest explanation is his date is wrong, but the possibilities if it's not are entertaining. :Smiley: 

Another thing I've been meaning to mention, although off this topic, why does Des say she's never been to the Caribbean? She was there with Sean and Chris says he's never been to Europe, but says in his bio he went to Italy. scratch
Time difference in Antigua, as opposed to time when on the plane? I checked. Italy is by the Mediterranean sea, not the Caribbean - so I believe Chris is right. Des was in St. Croix, by Wikipedia definition an island in the Caribbean sea. So...why did she tell Chris that? Did she just not realize it? Inquiring minds want to know...giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:13 am

mimitalks wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Time difference in Antigua, as opposed to time when on the plane? I checked. Italy is by the Mediterranean sea, not the Caribbean - so I believe Chris is right. Des was in St. Croix, by Wikipedia definition an island in the Caribbean sea. So...why did she tell Chris that? Did she just not realize it? Inquiring minds want to know...giggling
I think she wiped out all memories of her time with Sean giggling  Remember on her date with Chris in Munich at the Residenz, she started talking about an ex boyfriend that was not expressive. I remember folks were asking if she was talking about Sean, poor Des. Well she has HIS ROYAL HOTNESS PRINCE Siegfried for life now so she is allowed to forget the past giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:19 am

Muslady wrote:

one thing crossed my mind, when he wrote her poem, 29/4, and saying that its his last opportunity to met Des,  it could be bc he thought so, he didnt think he would met her again for some reasons. while in fact, he got the chance to met/have more dates with her before the FRC. just my 2 cents

I can't remember exactly but I think driving on the autobahn in Germany was on his bucket list.  We didn't see that but I wonder if he didn't get to do that.
Mura, I thought of that, too. But those last descriptions were written so as to publish the book. He didn't say he thought it was the last opportunity - he says it was the last opportunity to tell her how he felt. He was clear on that. I think they are being cagey in the book - too many "I showed it to him or to her later's" - and not telling us what we really want to know. However, you are right - it opens up a whole new can of "sleuthing" worms for us! Oh, the things I want answers to!!!!

Muslady, that would be awesome if he did get to do that! I don't think it was mentioned anywhere. One thing is clear - his mind - and his wants - were all about Des and a possible future with her (even in the car with the other guys - as referenced in one of the poems)

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:25 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Very interesting thoughts everyone.  Thanks for taking the time!  I can't make out what she says on the LCD, but I would not be surprised if she had stayed.  They both looked at each other differently, the look of love is there for sure.  ;)  In Jason and Molly's first podcast, they talked about having the opportunity to stay the night with each other after the hometowns if they want.  I had heard that before, so even though Des said goodbye to Chris at his parent's house, I don't think they REALLY said goodbye.  Maybe that will all come out someday.

Does anyone have a tape of their first meeting on night one?  Maybe on you tube?  Thanks!

And another thought, remember when Mike Fleiss said there was one FD that was very steamy or something like that?  At the time fans thought it was Drew, but now I'm thinking it was Chris and it was not shown. ??  
here ya go SM!! bestbud! 

2:22 : observe that she cant stop giggling!.....giggling 

what actually happened behind the scenes is indeed an interesting mystery to solve, to say the least :yes: 
about HTD : i always thought that the lead and all of F4 were staying the night at the hotel in their hometown. Its been revealed that Jash get busted by the producers after sneaking to spend the night /spend sometime together (?) in one hotel`s room in JP`s hometown. Hugesmile . Trista have also said that she was able to had a phone conversation with Ryan via hotel call service. After the producers found out about this, they plugged off the room`s phones for the subsequent seasons.

i think MF/Millsy tweeted the steamiest was Drew`s FD (he said it spesifically). Perhaps bc the AC was broken?? :lala:

Thanks Mura! So interesting about the HT dates. I would bet on it now that Des and Chris saw each other or at least talked. Thanks for the first meeting. Was there anything else on the first night? A conversation? Did they show it? Does anyone remember their first kiss? I was thinking it was on top of the roof in LA but i don't think they showed it. no idea 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:28 am

The first kiss that I remember them showing was during their dance (post dodge ball and roof top) to Kate Earl singing in the background

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:31 am

Thanks! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:33 am

mimitalks wrote:
Muslady wrote:

I can't remember exactly but I think driving on the autobahn in Germany was on his bucket list.  We didn't see that but I wonder if he didn't get to do that.
Mura, I thought of that, too. But those last descriptions were written so as to publish the book. He didn't say he thought it was the last opportunity - he says it was the last opportunity to tell her how he felt. He was clear on that. I think they are being cagey in the book - too many "I showed it to him or to her later's" - and not telling us what we really want to know. However, you are right - it opens up a whole new can of "sleuthing" worms for us! Oh, the things I want answers to!!!!

Muslady, that would be awesome if he did get to do that! I don't think it was mentioned anywhere. One thing is clear - his mind - and his wants - were all about Des and a possible future with her (even in the car with the other guys - as referenced in one of the poems)
LOL...mimi, thanks for the response ! for the sake of my RL business, i think i`d better put the case to rest until we get more evidence..giggling . To your bolded, my oh my.....can he be more adorable?....:eyesigh: . I think IRL a girl have to KILL to have a love like that!!...:inlove . I hope she realize how lucky she is and grateful for each day she get to spend with her HRH PS!...:sweetheart: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:50 am

About the Hometown. When they were leaving his parents house, it sure sounded like they would see them later. I kept listening to who said what during the parents-came-outside-with-them good-byes (so normal, as if Chris was just leaving with his long-time girlfriend). Just wondering. How many times is the Bachelor/Bachette contender's family shown telling them good-bye like that? Not many, right?

It always has bothered me that if that hometown date was so pivotal - and she says it was - and Chris H. says it was - why didn't she stay until after dark? It was clearly dark on both Brooks' and Drew's dates when she left. Also, we got the Trista/Ryan guitar rift throughout convo with mom and then all through "the kiss". I heard somebody say "tonight", but never saw "night". Oh, yeah, I have a lot of questions!!!!

Jef and Em had night - or at least sunset time, then the camera moves off of them and we hear a giggle. We never saw Em leave. Sean chased Em's car for a last kiss, but it was definitely still daylight when she left. Later we hear somewhere that he wonders why the date with Em was so short. Nothing is ever shown on the Bachelor/Bachelorette lightly. There is always a purpose behind it being shown - or not shown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor