SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by MMA50 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:28 am

Those two look like twins!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:49 pm

not sure whether its been posted

http://www.accesshollywood.com/gossip-of-the-week-bachelor-alums-talk-juan-pablo_article_91696

i love Chris and Des take on JPab as good guy, albeit his not-so-articulative way of dealing with his and the girls's emotions.

i noticed that Sean said there was no budget limit for his wedding. Wonder the same apply for Chres as well. I get a feeling NOT, since Sean's was their first TB wedding, while Des will be the 3rd of the Ette's wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:36 am

New Chris`s corner is up!
http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-quirks/

Hey everyone!

Welcome back to Chris’s corner. This week I thought I’d make it short and sweet, although the topic might be a little more sour! …well half of it.

Typically I speak to you about topics I think you’d be interested in, but this time I thought I’d play a little game. Now let’s be clear here. I am making a few basic assumptions. 1 – that you actually read this blog and 2 – that you care to be a part of the next blog!

I am looking for some of the best quirks from our readers. Now I don’t want to know about anything inappropriate like my quirk of walking around the house xxx…if that is a quirk, but I do want to see what you all have to say. One of Des’s endearing quirks is that she is always stubbing her toe, dropping things, running into something or getting a random bruise from who knows what!

The sour part of this corner has to do with those two little things on your feet. Toe Rings! No just kidding. Socks! I am not sure if you were paying close attention to Desiree’s season, but I am a big fan of different colored socks, especially when I have to go all formal! Right now I am wearing crazy rainbow socks with my dress clothes! Yes I am writing this blog while dressed up…duh. Recently, I acquired about 10 different pair of socks from our good friend Mr. Jason Mesnick’s sock company Skyline Socks. Now I am rocking the Seattle skyline in multiple colors. Even though they are more of a casual sock, I wear them with my slacks to work. BECAUSE I DON’T CARE. They still look good.

Since we are on the topic of socks, an old quirk comes to mind. When I was playing professional baseball with the Cubs, I used to have crazy rituals. Yes I used to wash my socks, but I had to wear two pair of socks every time I pitched! Was it uncomfortable? Yes. Did I ever wear just one pair during pitching? No. And it wasn’t two pair of high socks. The first set had to be ankle socks. The second were my Cubs’ blue pair. Everytime. No Excuses.

Ok well I gotta run! 

Let me hear your quirks!

Find us on Twitter:

@ChrisRSiegfried

@DesHartsock

Find us on Facebook:

facebook.com/diamondsandhearts

facebook.com/OfficialDesHartsock

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:57 am

Lets talk about the latest podcast of Jason with Chres and Pete Carroll (Seahawks Coach),shall we?
http://kiroradio.com/listen/9969899/

first of all, let me just say that Pete is truly an awesome guy!..yes 

He knew Chris and Des were coming to settle in Seattle, reached out to them through twitter, did some DM exchanges and..voila!!..the next thing we knew Chres were invited to one of Seahawks game, met the players on the field and taken a cute pic together with him  :cutesmile!: 

It amazes me that he is as a sporty as a man can be, yet still manages to watch the series religiously.. (blame it on his wife and daughter!..giggling ) . I mean, he even acknowledged immediately that `Chris and Des from the Bachette` were coming to town..laugh out loud.  Its a rare and a hoot at the same time!  giggling. I know for a fact that this is exactly the kind of perks Chris enjoyed the most by doing the show. Good for him to meet someone he look up to..Des even said he and Jason had butterflies for having a chat with Pete.. giggling

I cant help but chuckle everytime Pete called JPab as `Jean Paul`...me think did he somehow mistaken him for Ashley`s `Jordan Paul` aka JP ?...too funny.. :giggle:. It also surprises me that he likes Bachette more than Bachelor..laugh out loud.

Now onto Chres. I love that they- as always- have positive take on everything and everyone. They both said JPab is good person, but just not the best fit for this silly show. Chris even mentioned that he didnt fault him for not proposing and saying ILY if he wasnt feeling it. I love their banter with Pete as well Smiley.

with Molly now has gone (to do her gig at Kiss FM), i do hope Jason invites Chres as often as possible!... giggling . In all seriousness, i hope he can find a new partner as `talkative` as Molly to keep the show on roll.  :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Why can't Molly still do the show?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Sprite wrote:Why can't Molly still do the show?

to my knowledge, she has to do her own show at Kiss Seattle FM, per April 1. its an early morning show. she got to be ready around 5 am  :shocked!: . Not sure why this new show doesnt mesh well with the Podcast. Maybe someone in the know could help filling in.. Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:19 pm

I remember them saying they would figure something out for future podcasts, I'm guessing she's still transitioning over to her new job.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:I remember them saying they would figure something out for future podcasts, I'm guessing she's still transitioning over to her new job.

They should have Chris and Des rotate . Personally, I would take Chris. Love his voice and love him. Lol.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Lets talk about the latest podcast of Jason with Chres and Pete Carroll (Seahawks Coach),shall we?

He knew Chris and Des were coming to settle in Seattle, reached out to them through twitter, did some DM exchanges and..voila!!..the next thing we knew Chres were invited to one of Seahawks game, met the players on the field and taken a cute pic together with him  :cutesmile!: 

It amazes me that he is as a sporty as a man can be, yet still manages to watch the series religiously.. (blame it on his wife and daughter!..giggling ) . I mean, he even acknowledged immediately that `Chris and Des from the Bachette` were coming to town..laugh out loud.  Its a rare and a hoot at the same time!  giggling. I know for a fact that this is exactly the kind of perks Chris enjoyed the most by doing the show. Good for him to meet someone he look up to..Des even said he and Jason had butterflies for having a chat with Pete.. giggling

I cant help but chuckle everytime Pete called JPab as `Jean Paul`...me think did he somehow mistaken him for Ashley`s `Jordan Paul` aka JP ?...too funny.. :giggle:. It also surprises me that he likes Bachette more than Bachelor..laugh out loud.

Now onto Chres. I love that they- as always- have positive take on everything and everyone. They both said JPab is good person, but just not the best fit for this silly show. Chris even mentioned that he didnt fault him for not proposing and saying ILY if he wasnt feeling it. I love their banter with Pete as well Smiley.

with Molly now has gone (to do her gig at Kiss FM), i do hope Jason invites Chres as often as possible!... giggling . In all seriousness, i hope he can find a new partner as `talkative` as Molly to keep the show on roll.  :yes:

You're right Mura! As much as I love Chres, and Chris is doing a great job filling in, I think Molly "talkative ways" brought some "je ne sais quoi" to the show. So, I hope once she gets settle, she can still do the podcast, its only once a week. But, I want Chris to be invited a lot, specially when Molly is there.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Lets talk about the latest podcast of Jason with Chres and Pete Carroll (Seahawks Coach),shall we?

:

Really enjoyed the podcast. I was really surprised when Chris said, Des was his Cinderella. In addition, Des said that they tell them what to say, and sometimes they have to say the same thing 3X until they get it right. What? I couldn't believe it,  All this time I thought that the lead and contestants come up with their own words. Wow, I never really believe you and JBF, when you talked about the Cinderella love story line. So, there is a little be of acting involved here like JBF was saying. Now, I can see that the lead knows early on who the F1 is regardless of the tears, this explains why Chris had the best dates. And even with all the acting, some still end up with their true match like Chres, Jasmolly, Jpash, seanCat, tristRyan, and now JpgNikki? Wow! this is amazing to me.
Do you guys realized that after Chris and Des get  :wedding ,there will be 5 successful couples out of this show? No wonder we are big fans.  High clap   :Woah-hoo:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:01 pm

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I remember them saying they would figure something out for future podcasts, I'm guessing she's still transitioning over to her new job.

They should have Chris and Des rotate .  Personally, I would take Chris. Love his voice and love him.  Lol.

True, I don't think Des is a good fit, but Chris is. I think once he gets loose and comfortable, his personality will come out for sure and that will be lots of fun.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:02 pm

I think Molly and Jason both need to be on with them, otherwise Chris and Des don't really come out of their shell all the way like that one podcast a few weeks back. They seemed a little more reserved during the one with Pete, but Jason seemed right at home.  giggling 

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor