SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:52 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
sialllc wrote:http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-being-engaged/

So cute. These two got it together! OK...
Swoon!!!! Such a catch! Thanks for reminding me why it was so easy to forget the spoilers during Des' season. She was and is way too smart to let this guy go. They really looked like an ideal match from the start.

I am still unspoiled with Juan Pablo's season and I still have no gut instinct of his F1 whereas I just "knew" it was Chris for Des by this point.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by LynnTa Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:32 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Swoon!!!! Such a catch! Thanks for reminding me why it was so easy to forget the spoilers during Des' season. She was and is way too smart to let this guy go. They really looked like an ideal match from the start.

I am still unspoiled with Juan Pablo's season and I still have no gut instinct of his F1 whereas I just "knew" it was Chris for Des by this point.
I TA . Chris is a catch! he was there on her side,literally, right from the beginning. I hate that the editing always cut out their hugging in the group settings--.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:12 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Amen sis!! Love this post and I am so glad I found this forum. Their love inspired me so much that I looked high and low to find anything about them. So, you can image my excitement when I stumbled upon this forum. I meet people like Mura, Baseballmom, Soccermom, JBF, Bretany, Blue, and many others, chresville was a fun place to be, to finally find people that believed in this couple like I did. I was finally in bachelor fan home. So, I am so excited about this couple. My wish is to be invited to their wedding. so, we shall see!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:37 pm

So cute. ;) Chris is such a great guy and Des is very lucky! Maybe they will announce their date sooner than we expected?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:21 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

So cute.  ;)   Chris is such a great guy and Des is very lucky!   Maybe they will announce their date sooner than we expected?  

Great blog from Chris! That is what one would call #Husbandtalk.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Thought you guys would like the blurb from this week's People Mag. It's in the Star Tracks section. I haven't gotten the magazine yet so don't know the page layout but this is the digital version.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 26 Image83

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 26 Image17Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 26 Image13Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 26 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:52 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Thought you guys would like the blurb from this week's People Mag. It's in the Star Tracks section. I haven't gotten the magazine yet so don't know the page layout but this is the digital version.

Two cuties sitting on top of the world. Chris did say, "Des is the one," and boy was he right. Love it, and thank you for sharing.  Can't wait to get my copy of People Magazine!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Thanks!! Can't wait to pick up a copy!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:54 pm

chrisrsiegfried @deshartsock this is what you get when you come home! Well me too of course  

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 26 B97f622aa0e611e39cee0e4cc6fd04b8_8

Someone's missing his babe!
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:05 am

bleuberry wrote:

chrisrsiegfried @deshartsock this is what you get when you come home! Well me too of course  

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 26 B97f622aa0e611e39cee0e4cc6fd04b8_8

Awww.... Just posted this on the tweets thread too. Does anyone know when Des is coming home? Tonight?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:08 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Thought you guys would like the blurb from this week's People Mag. It's in the Star Tracks section. I haven't gotten the magazine yet so don't know the page layout but this is the digital version.

Thanks ImLipsisIncognito! Can't wait to get my copy. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:23 am

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Awww.... Just posted this on the tweets thread too.  Does anyone know when Des is coming home?  Tonight?

I think so, since she hasn't tweeted anything lately! Aww, poor baby, absence do make the heart grow fonder. That bed must be cold without her. I love it when he misses her and is not afraid to show his emotions. So cute!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor