SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 30 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 11:07 pm

just read the link bleu posted on the sticky thread.TY bleu!..wow...Des is working her ass out for her W-day..i just hope she is not getting too skinny like Kacie B (from Ben season) in her bridal dress. I like curvy girl with some meat more.... giggling

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 13, 2014 11:11 pm

I think Des has a great figure, but I have noticed in pictures that she has large wrists and ankles, I think she is naturally big boned. You can actually do testing to see this. So because of this, her legs maybe look bigger than a girl of the same weight with a smaller bone structure.

I have this same problem. I have always even at my skinniest had what were nicely referred to as muscular legs.

I wonder if Des sees this compared to some other girls and works out extra hard to try to control it?

She looks great, so I don't mean this a criticism at all. Kacie B to me is a smaller bone structure. I actually thought she started looking too skinny starting on Sean's season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Kacie B has also had an eating disorder, which while it was successfully treated, those things never really go completely away.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 11:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think Des has a great figure, but I have noticed in pictures that she has large wrists and ankles, I think she is naturally big boned.  You can actually do testing to see this.  So because of this, her legs maybe look bigger than a girl of the same weight with a smaller bone structure.

I have this same problem.  I have always even at my skinniest had what were nicely referred to as muscular legs.

I wonder if Des sees this compared to some other girls and works out extra hard to try to control it?

She looks great, so I don't mean this a criticism at all.  Kacie B to me is a smaller bone structure.  I actually thought she started looking too skinny starting on Sean's season.

somehow i agree with you  giggling  :yes: . Des had a natural muscular round legs. She is my Prince love-lady..but i couldnt help but notice that every time she wears bikini or short.She also tend to have an X legs position  Hugesmile  (i dunno how to say it best in english  giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 11:19 pm

jcrbil wrote:Kacie B has also had an eating disorder, which while it was successfully treated, those things never really go completely away.

so sad...but on the show (Ben's) i get a feeling she had finally overcome that disorder. IDK the extent though, for both the disorder and her healing/recovery. I just hope she can get rid all of it by the time she has kids...

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 13, 2014 11:42 pm

For what it's worth, a high school friend posted on Des' fb recently after someone told her she needed to eat that really, she's always had that shape (hourglass?) of being smaller on top. I think she's toned up quite a bit and likely has an amazing body fat % number.  giggling 

It also seems to have a lot to do with lighting, the clothes she's wearing, and angle of the photo. Here are some oldies:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 30 1362538123_2280_dez

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 30 A7daf5a95e96cb59801e1404995952c0

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 30 Realitytv-the-bachelor-s17-week-7-7

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 30 Desireehartsock-266x400

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 14, 2014 12:14 am

bleuberry wrote:For what it's worth, a high school friend posted on Des' fb recently after someone told her she needed to eat that really, she's always had that shape (hourglass?) of being smaller on top. I think she's toned up quite a bit and likely has an amazing body fat % number.  giggling 

It also seems to have a lot to do with lighting, the clothes she's wearing, and angle of the photo. Here are some oldies:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 30 1362538123_2280_dez

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 30 A7daf5a95e96cb59801e1404995952c0

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 30 Realitytv-the-bachelor-s17-week-7-7

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 30 Desireehartsock-266x400

Small on top is a pear shape, hourglass is hips and chest about the same and with a small waste.

I didn't mean what I said about Des to be an insult. She looks amazing, but I can see that compared to an AshLee F who had great proportions or even Daniella or Amy Bean that she might feel her legs are a little thick and work extra hard to make sure that she stays fit.

Again, I think Des looks great. I noticed her ankles and her wrists because of the pics with the engagement ring and also when she wears flip flops, she has larger ankles. It isn't her fault she was born with the bone structure she has, she is incredibly in shape and looks great, but she will never what my mom used to refer to as pantyhose commercial legs.

My sister and I had different fathers and the same mother. She had the greatest legs ever, just like her father and paternal grandmother, I have seen pics of both. I have thick legs, similar in shape to my dad, and a bigger chest. My hourglass figure was better, but my sister could weigh 50 pounds more than I did and still look better in a mini skirt than I did, as long as she wore a tunic over it to cover the weight in the middle. And being women, she always wanted my chest and I always wanted her legs.  hmmm 

I hope this makes sense.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 14, 2014 12:42 am

I know what you meant stuck. Not an insult. I couldn't figure out what to call her shape. Lol

I hope Des is happy with her look, I think her legs look great too! I notice she's emphasized her arms/back lately for her dress.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Her back and arms are both great and I remember her saying that Chris found her back very sexy. Of course I think she will look great no matter what she wears!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:49 pm

Des's Blog :

http://www.desireehartsock.com/wedding-caroline-mark/

its good to know you dont have to be skinny to look lovely  giggling 

New Chris's corner is up :

http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-lessons/

i love that he often narrate something with reference to other aspect of his life. This time is about baseball and lovelife.

among Andi's guys, maybe he can connect with Josh immediately by their common fav sport/former career: BB.

after seeing Andi's premiere i find Chris more soft spoken (and seems more romantic and thoughtful) than Josh though

btw, this one is interesting.... Hugesmile 
As always, you all are the best and thank you for taking the time to read this and visit Des’s blog. How would you feel if I were to give some tips to the guys on the show next week? Maybe I will…

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 23, 2014 12:39 am

Chris Harrison on chances that Des & Chris will get married. (Not that we need him to tell us! duh!)

http://ca.eonline.com/videos/218738/chris-harrison-updates-on-des-and-chris

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 9:43 am

New Chris's Blog :

http://chrissiegfried.com/2014/05/21/arms-vs-legs/

nice to see him launching his own career! :cheerpom:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor