SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 16 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by andrea_kristy Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:02 pm

IrishGal wrote:They will make a gorgeous bride and groom.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:33 pm

I thought it was telling that when asked about her wedding plans in that recent interview, she said she was keeping them secret for now, as opposed to the default answer of getting to know each other and getting used to the real world. She is definitely on it!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Des_chris

http://seattlebridemag.com/blog/wedding-talk-bachelorettes-desiree-hartsock

The Seattle Bride team was thrilled by the appearance of the most recent Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock and her fiance Chris Siegfried at Urban Unveiled on October 9. In a stunning red Luly Yang gown no less. No stranger to the bridal world, this nearly-wed is a bridal style consultant, bridal gown designer and soon-to-be bridal jewelry designer. We sat down with Hartsock to chat about her up-coming nuptial plans including what she won't compromise on and how she's getting in shape for her big day.

Seattle Bride: Are you getting married in Seattle? If so, where?
Desiree Hartsock: We haven't decided yet on the location but it will definitely be either California or the Pacific Northwest.

SB: How far along the planning process are you?
DH: We are still in the early stages of planning but have discussed what we both like, so planning will be easy once we first figure out a date.

SB: What type of gowns do you find yourself attracted to?
DH: I am most attracted to gowns that have an unexpected detail or interesting back. My design style is more vintage-inspired so I am drawn to different beading, lace or detailed style lines.

SB: Any particular type of wedding style that you're into? Urban? Rustic? Romantic? What trends are you responding to? We see a ton of mason jars/burlap/shabby chic still and also tons of chevron and nautical…
DH: Our wedding style is a combination of the DIY look in the sense of personal touches with an added vintage, romantic feel. The trends I enjoy most are the creative ways traditional items such as cardholders, frames, programs and favors are being re-invented and catered toward the couple’s personalities.

SB: What has surprised you about the planning process?
DH: Since I have worked in the bridal industry nothing about the planning has surprised me except for the excitement to see it all come together. I always saw extremely happy, excited brides but didn't understand the joy of planning your wedding until now. Also, I am working on a bridal jewelry line collaboration that should launch by the end of the year and my bridal blog is .

AB: If you had to pick one thing about your wedding that you absolutely will not compromise on (the dress, the food, the venue), what would it be?
DH: I won't compromise on the honeymoon! Our marriage and relationship is the most important part of the wedding to me, so I want to make sure time away on a honeymoon is well spent and not compromised. It is the beginning of our lives together and that needs to start off strong with time alone.

SB: What are you doing get yourself wedding-ready?
DH: I want to feel great at my wedding so I have been working out with a trainer as well as attending The Bar Method classes to get toned and fit for my dress.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm

This is so exciting! High clap High clap 

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:54 pm

It is! Thanks for posting. The fact that she says they haven't nailed down a date makes me think that ABC is still in the mix for a tv wedding. If she was planning it on her own, the date and the venue would be set by now.

I hope Des' dress is incredible and it launches her business. She really deserves good things from ABC after that edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:01 pm

grace8136 wrote:It is! Thanks for posting. The fact that she says they haven't nailed down a date makes me think that ABC is still in the mix for a tv wedding. If she was planning it on her own, the date and the venue would be set by now.

I hope Des' dress is incredible and it launches her business. She really deserves good things from ABC after that edit.

I agree grace! I also like that she said she would not compromise on the honeymoon!!!!! Good thinking. Their hearts are in the right place!! High clap 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Ok so I saw a tweet about Des' interview with the local news station Komo today and I managed to watch it live on their site! It was cute, they started off asking about Chris and the show, and then moved on to a charity appearance she has tomorrow. I tried to type out as much as I could from it! Enjoy! Hugesmile Hugesmile 

How are you doing?

I'm doing great, I love it here in Seattle, I feel like I've been here much longer than 2 months.

Have you set a wedding date?

No. We know that we definitely want it to be next year, but no date yet.

How are you liking Seattle? Have you done anything fun?

We really wanted to explore every area of Seattle and we really have, we've gone to see the Seahawks a few times, I'm loving it.

We know your brother Nate had an issue with Sean Lowe on his season, how is he with Chris? Has he accepted him?

He loves Chris, he's been very accepting of him. They get along great and they bond over baseball and sports, which is nice.

How has being on the show affected you guys?

Well, we still live an ordinary life. people recognize us when we go to the grocery store, or go for walks, but we still live our lives the way we would had we met elsewhere.

Seattle has a lot of connections to this show, have you met anyone?

(Des basically answered that they're friends with the Mesnicks and they've been a good support system for them.)

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 16 2ajpfzb

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 16 2mwufz4

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 16 T8vhnq
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Des_chris
This pic needs to be quoted a lot of times giggling for all the gorgeousness Hugesmile 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEDDING. I am just so excited I swear. I can't believe they're getting there already. Not that I ever doubted them but I'm just so happy my favorite couple is getting hitched hearthumbsup
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:18 pm

And oh I can't help but giggle when Des said she won't compromise the honeymoon. Yes girl get it!
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:27 pm

andrea_kristy wrote:And oh I can't help but giggle when Des said she won't compromise the honeymoon. Yes girl get it!
Oh yeah! "The honeymoon!" no cameras around, no other guys around, no family, no friends, just Chris and Des in paradise.  Oh la la............

I hope she lets Chris choose the place and surprise her when the time comes.

Btw, is Chris favorite color blue? Why I ask, Des seems to be wearing a blue chain and a blue top. Just wondering out loud.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:32 pm

andrea_kristy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Des_chris
This pic needs to be quoted a lot of times giggling for all the gorgeousness Hugesmile 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEDDING. I am just so excited I swear. I can't believe they're getting there already. Not that I ever doubted them but I'm just so happy my favorite couple is getting hitched hearthumbsup
Mine too, Andrea, mine too! Something tells me, Des is going to be one s-t-u-n-n-I-n-g bride.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:09 am

MMA50 wrote:
andrea_kristy wrote:

Mine too, Andrea, mine too!  Something tells me, Des is going to be one s-t-u-n-n-I-n-g bride.

Beautiful! :Smiley: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor