SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:25 am

Des's recap of epis.3. is UP :

http://www.desireehartsock.com/the-bachelorette-episode-4-boyz-or-men/

i think she is very spot on her opinion on Andi's guys  yes

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by ddsmom17 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:33 am

KOMO news interview for the UWKC softball game is finally up. Both couples look great and are happy happy happy.

ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:11 am

ddsmom17 wrote:KOMO news interview for the UWKC softball game is finally up. Both couples look great and are happy happy happy.

That was really cute, such a fun interview! Thanks for bringing it over!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:33 am

bleuberry wrote:
ddsmom17 wrote:KOMO news interview for the UWKC softball game is finally up. Both couples look great and are happy happy happy.

That was really cute, such a fun interview! Thanks for bringing it over!

Thanks ddsmom. Nice to see everyone so "happy happy!" Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:49 am

Nice to see the happy happy happy couples!.. :sprinklehearts ....T4 Bring it over.....for Chres fans, it feels like finding an oasis in the desert... giggling . Its been ages since we have seen them in an interview together!..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Yep Mura, this would be a gold mine for us here. 

I watched it a few times. Chris was so funny! We keep hearing from everyone that he's a funny guy, I wish we'd see it more often!

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yep Mura, this would be a gold mine for us here. 

I watched it a few times. Chris was so funny! We keep hearing from everyone that he's a funny guy, I wish we'd see it more often!

of course!! no one can top my Prince !! laugh out loud

bleu, do you know whether Chris /Des will still join JAM podcast regularly? if i couldnt see him at least i could still listen to him. i'll take whatever that left!! #desperatefans laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:59 am

And one by one..her dreams are coming true... :cutesmile!: 

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/television-sweetheart-desiree-hartsock-to-unveil-her-wedding-dress-collection-in-hollywood-272280421.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Television Sweetheart Desiree Hartsock to Unveil Her Wedding Dress Collection in Hollywood

SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Television sweetheart, Desiree Hartsock, will join award-winning fashion designer, Maggie Sottero, at Siren Studios in Hollywood, California August 24th and 25th to launch her debut wedding dress collection. Fiance, Chris Siegfried, will accompany Desiree at the Couture Bridal Market hosted by The Knot to celebrate the launch and be on hand to talk about the couple's upcoming wedding plans.

"I'm simply ecstatic to see this dream come true," Desiree announced as she reviewed her collection recently in Salt Lake City.  "The dresses reflect my personality – free spirited, but with a passion for glam, as seen in the soft, flowing fabrics and the Art Deco beadwork.  I haven't decided yet whether my own wedding will be in a church or outdoor setting, but I love that the dresses in my collection are perfect for either and so are the dresses I've designed for myself."

Although the August debut won't include a sneak peek of the ceremony and reception gowns Desiree will wear on her own big day, modified versions will be available for order from Authorized Maggie Sottero Retailers soon after Desiree wears the originals.

Desiree is a 2006 Fashion Design graduate of The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles.  She currently resides in Seattle, Washington.

Maggie Sottero Designs is one of the most recognized and sought after bridal gown manufacturers in the world with design studios in Sydney, Australia, as well as Salt Lake City, Utah.  Established in 1997, Maggie Sottero redefined couture bridal fashion with its commitment to impeccable styling and incomparable fit at an affordable price.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:06 am

That's wonderful.  Congratulations to Des!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:18 pm

Great news! Happy for her!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:39 am

Here comes the buff 'Bachelorette' bride

Cute video and article on Des' workout routine!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:01 am

People article with some cute tidbits 

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Sounds like they're gearing up to announce wedding info, I wonder if they will give People Magazine the exclusive.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor