SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:40 am

bleuberry wrote:Ok so I saw a tweet about Des' interview with the local news station Komo today and I managed to watch it live on their site! It was cute, they started off asking about Chris and the show, and then moved on to a charity appearance she has tomorrow. I tried to type out as much as I could from it! Enjoy! Hugesmile Hugesmile 

How are you doing?

I'm doing great, I love it here in Seattle, I feel like I've been here much longer than 2 months.

Have you set a wedding date?

No. We know that we definitely want it to be next year, but no date yet.

How are you liking Seattle? Have you done anything fun?

We really wanted to explore every area of Seattle and we really have, we've gone to see the Seahawks a few times, I'm loving it.

We know your brother Nate had an issue with Sean Lowe on his season, how is he with Chris? Has he accepted him?

He loves Chris, he's been very accepting of him. They get along great and they bond over baseball and sports, which is nice.

How has being on the show affected you guys?

Well, we still live an ordinary life. people recognize us when we go to the grocery store, or go for walks, but we still live our lives the way we would had we met elsewhere.

Seattle has a lot of connections to this show, have you met anyone?

(Des basically answered that they're friends with the Mesnicks and they've been a good support system for them.)

Thank you for capturing so much of it for us. Great job! :Clap: 

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:58 am

grace8136 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ok so I saw a tweet about Des' interview with the local news station Komo today and I managed to watch it live on their site! It was cute, they started off asking about Chris and the show, and then moved on to a charity appearance she has tomorrow. I tried to type out as much as I could from it! Enjoy! Hugesmile Hugesmile 

How are you doing?

I'm doing great, I love it here in Seattle, I feel like I've been here much longer than 2 months.

Have you set a wedding date?

No. We know that we definitely want it to be next year, but no date yet.

How are you liking Seattle? Have you done anything fun?

We really wanted to explore every area of Seattle and we really have, we've gone to see the Seahawks a few times, I'm loving it.

We know your brother Nate had an issue with Sean Lowe on his season, how is he with Chris? Has he accepted him?

He loves Chris, he's been very accepting of him. They get along great and they bond over baseball and sports, which is nice.

How has being on the show affected you guys?

Well, we still live an ordinary life. people recognize us when we go to the grocery store, or go for walks, but we still live our lives the way we would had we met elsewhere.

Seattle has a lot of connections to this show, have you met anyone?

(Des basically answered that they're friends with the Mesnicks and they've been a good support system for them.)

Thank you for capturing so much of it for us. Great job! :Clap: 

Yes, I agree! Thanks for capturing this for us! I have to say that i am thrilled Des loves Seattle and has really embraced the city! :yes: :Smiley: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:11 am

Me too! And I love that she is getting out and getting involved in stuff like the charity appearance today.

I can imagine that Chris loves that she is getting involved and loving Seattle too! That bodes well for their relationship.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:09 pm

From Chris and Des...

"we will be launching a blog pretty soon as well where we will be posting life updates, things we like, our new life together in Seattle, wedding plans, and a ton more."

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:46 pm

So this is the video from that event they did earlier this month. I haven't watched yet, can't wait!!! It's nice and long, if anyone gets a chance to watch first, let us know how you like it! Des comes out at 44:00. Some guy shouts "I love you Des!' and Chris says "Hey!" and makes a cute face. Haha, love ittttt!! They're so cute and playful. :yes: The Siegfrieds are sitting in the front row too.

On Friday, October 4th, 2013, Chris Siegfried and his fiancée Desiree Hartsock took the floor of the Buckley Center Auditorium at the University of Portland and opened up their hearts to the campus community

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:From Chris and Des...

"we will be launching a blog pretty soon as well where we will be posting life updates, things we like, our new life together in Seattle, wedding plans, and a ton more."
where did you see that

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:16 am

renaissance wrote:
grace8136 wrote:From Chris and Des...

where did you see that
If you sign up with your email address on his book website, they send you updates... but rarely.. I think it's only the second or third one I have gotten.

http://www.dhpoetry.com/giveaway/

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:22 am

Cute Halloween picture over on Chris's instagram if you want to bring it over here.  Sorry, but I don't have gram.  Thank you!

Here is a picture I found from the JrLeague of Seattle event Des spoke at.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:32 pm

I am trying to watch Des interview at Komo but it is not working. Could anyone send me another link.
Thanks,
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:58 am

Here is a great article about our couple. I don't know if this is the right place for it.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-12-18-desiree-hartsock-winter-wedding-bachelorette
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:09 am

Maggenzm wrote:Here is a great article about our couple. I don't know if this is the right place for it.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-12-18-desiree-hartsock-winter-wedding-bachelorette

Beautiful article from the insider (Amy Bean, aka been there!). I like the idea of an ivory gown, it is going to be beautiful with both C & D having dark hair. I envision a lot of lace and pearls too!!!!!!!! Ok, Ok, I am done daydreaming. Thank you for posting.

Btw, I wonder what Mary Fischer thinks of this article?!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:32 am

Beautiful article. How do we know Amy was the insider?

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor