SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:33 pm

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:I wonder if she went there first to pack up her personal items and spend some quality time with family and friends before moving to Dallas, and then maybe Sean will join her this weekend for that Labor Day Festival and to see her family. Maybe then they will drive together with her things to Dallas, unless she's shipping them there, in which case they might fly back. It being a holiday weekend, I would be very surprised if they're not together this weekend.
That sounds like a real possiblity ILove. He certinly wouldn't want to be around Cat packing up her personal stuff. I can just hear any guy saying "you're taking WHAT" She's better off doing that part on her own. Would be so nice if they did go to the festival together but I think they will be together for the holiday weekend somewhere.
Don't forget there is their LA belongings to get there too. One or the other or both will need to be shipped.

Did we ever determine if Catherine, for sure, didnt have a car in Seattle? I know she took the transit a lot but I've also seen her in a car (might be Cynthia's?)
I don't see her driving a U-Haul truck to Dallas alone lol. I think Sean might be shipping stuff from L.A., and then flying out to meet her in Seattle. It's the scenario that makes the most sense to me at this moment. Of course that could change with the next tweet from one of them!
Oh I know. I didn't mean she'd be driving herself to Dallas alone. If, by chance, she had a car there I would see Sean shipping the LA stuff out by this weekend, flying up to Seattle to join her and drive together to Dallas. If she doesn't have a car, I can see him packing up LA, Cat packing and shipping her stuff to Dallas then flying back to LA and them driving the LA stuff to Dallas together. I guess it depends on where the most stuff is.

It really doesn't matter. We know they'll be in the Big D no later than a week from Sunday.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by deeliciouz Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:34 pm

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:I wonder if she went there first to pack up her personal items and spend some quality time with family and friends before moving to Dallas, and then maybe Sean will join her this weekend for that Labor Day Festival and to see her family. Maybe then they will drive together with her things to Dallas, unless she's shipping them there, in which case they might fly back. It being a holiday weekend, I would be very surprised if they're not together this weekend.
That sounds like a real possiblity ILove. He certinly wouldn't want to be around Cat packing up her personal stuff. I can just hear any guy saying "you're taking WHAT" She's better off doing that part on her own. Would be so nice if they did go to the festival together but I think they will be together for the holiday weekend somewhere.
Don't forget there is their LA belongings to get there too. One or the other or both will need to be shipped.

Did we ever determine if Catherine, for sure, didnt have a car in Seattle? I know she took the transit a lot but I've also seen her in a car (might be Cynthia's?)
I don't see her driving a U-Haul truck to Dallas alone laugh out loud. I think Sean might be shipping stuff from L.A., and then flying out to meet her in Seattle. It's the scenario that makes the most sense to me at this moment. Of course that could change with the next tweet from one of them!
Oh I know. I didn't mean she'd be driving herself to Dallas alone.  If, by chance, she had a car there I would see Sean shipping the LA stuff out by this weekend, flying up to Seattle to join her and drive together to Dallas. If she doesn't have a car, I can see him packing up LA, Cat packing and shipping her stuff to Dallas then flying back to LA and them driving the LA stuff to Dallas together. I guess it depends on where the most stuff is.

It really doesn't matter. We know they'll be in the Big D no later than a week from Sunday.
I can see this being a likely scenario. So Sean packs, ships stuff to Dallas then meets up with Gaya in Seattle. They enjoy the Labor Day Festivities w/ friends+fam and then they're Dallas bound with Cat's stuff and boom. Heh. I am down with this timeline. giggling

Last edited by deeliciouz on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:35 pm

We are calm now, just wait until wedding news happens.  firework 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:35 pm

It only matters where they are this weekend, because I want to see a new picture of them together laugh out loud!!!

But I am so happy for them, what an exciting time in their lives!!PINKHEART

Last edited by iloveromance on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:36 pm

Linds911 wrote:We are calm now, just wait until wedding news happens.  firework 
I will be fangirling so hard. It's going to be epic. Hugesmile 

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Driving wise, it is almost as far from LA to Seattle (19hr) as it is from LA to Dallas (22hr.) that s a long drive! Hope they are not making it in a UHaul!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:41 pm

iloveromance wrote:It only matters where they are this weekend, because I want to see a new picture of them together laugh out loud!!!

It really is exciting. Im so happy for them.

Now all we need is a wedding, their first home purchase and little SeanKittens, in no particular order. giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Maybe their moving day to big D is might be this Saturday ? The thing that I said this because of what sean said this Sunday about their last Sunday in MosaicLA for a while and going to miss that church plus the other pastors and pastor's wife tweets about them. Him being in LA cleaning the house and collecting all the stuff and whatever they need to do related to their moving .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:44 pm

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:It only matters where they are this weekend, because I want to see a new picture of them together laugh out loud!!!

Now all we need is a wedding, their first home purchase and little SeanKittens, in no particular order. giggling 
This. Smiley
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:45 pm

lipsis wrote:

Me too. It's exciting . I am so happy for both of them beatingheart beatingheart 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Actually, I think they have a preference to do it in the order stated above (maybe swap #2 with #1 or #2 with #3.... but #1 will precede #3.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:48 pm

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:

I don't see her driving a U-Haul truck to Dallas alone lol. I think Sean might be shipping stuff from L.A., and then flying out to meet her in Seattle. It's the scenario that makes the most sense to me at this moment. Of course that could change with the next tweet from one of them!
Oh I know. I didn't mean she'd be driving herself to Dallas alone.  If, by chance, she had a car there I would see Sean shipping the LA stuff out by this weekend, flying up to Seattle to join her and drive together to Dallas. If she doesn't have a car, I can see him packing up LA, Cat packing and shipping her stuff to Dallas then flying back to LA and them driving the LA stuff to Dallas together. I guess it depends on where the most stuff is.

Agreed with you.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
joyjoy
kitcat
Sprite
Karen5354
jaspats