SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:25 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:He better be working, lol...

@SeanLowe09: Oh how I love college football.
Me too Sean. Me too.
My Texan's play Sean's Cowboys tonight also. Big preseason game!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:27 am

jcrbil wrote:Actually, I think they have a preference to do it in the order stated above (maybe swap #2 with #1 or #2 with #3....  but #1 will precede #3.
Lol With all the theories flying around today it took me a minute to realize what you were talking about. Yes, the original order is the preference. I was just having a little fun with it.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 am

And Catherine's cousin tweeted this .

“@maranda_webb: @clmgiudici oh moving is terrible!!!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:08 am

I've a feeling that Sean will probably visit Seattle some time in the future but not now. And Catherine will be back in LA before the weekend. From there they'll leave for Dallas and I don't think they have that much of a stuff to bring with them that won't fit in a car.
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:23 am

I think Sean's been busy packing what they have (which is very little) in LA and returning everything they borrowed and rented while they've lived in their friend unfurnished place. The car they've been driving (Porsche) I don't think is theirs (rented or comped). So IMO, what little they had in LA can be shipped. I don't know how much Catherine is choosing to take with her since Sean already has an apartment which is probably well-equipped. But if she has a fair amount, I could see him flying to Seattle and they would drive a rented vehicle to Dallas. Or she might be packing a POD or otherwise shipping things - in that case they might both fly and meet in Dallas.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:32 am

Duplicate
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:36 am

@jcrbil i would love to think that :Smiley: 
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:41 am

College footbal related, I assume?

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 24s
Somebody get Clowney some oxygen!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:45 am

So much excitement in the air!!!

lolpanda     :Woah-hoo:     thumbsup      cheerleader

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:45 am

He is watching South Carolina play North Carolina!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:50 am

motheroffive wrote:He is watching South Carolina play North Carolina!
Hey, aren't you supposed to be packing, young man?!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:51 am

motheroffive wrote:He is watching South Carolina play North Carolina!
lol I knew that!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
joyjoy
kitcat
Sprite
Karen5354
jaspats