SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:23 pm

kitcat wrote:I wonder who's been helping Cat do the packing. Poor lady ...
Maybe some of her friends and family members . I think she probably done half of her packing . Just my guess. And we'll just see tomorrow where they will be. . If the other will fly to Cali or the other way around Smiley I am getting excited for both of them . I just love them :cutesmile!: 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:So do we think wifey left hubs a honey-do list before leaving for Seattle? giggling 

If Cat did leave him a "honey to do list", I think he's "honey to done it." I agree there probably is not too much in LA. As far as Cat's concerned there's a lifetime of things in Seattle for her to plow through. It's a very, very tough job. Nobody can really help with that kind of packing because there are so many things to decide and probably a lot of sentimental stuff.
Remember she came to LA with just some suitcases as it always has been temporary. This move is the real big one and the real start of a new life. Hubs get to watch football, tonight it's a mans world :yes:
That's true.  While Cat must have lots of sentimental stuff to go through, there's probably not  anything sentimental in LA for them to bring back.  So Sean may very well be all finished with his packing duties.  He can just relax and watch football.  Lucky man.  While Cat is slaving away.  No fun to pack.
Agreed! Plus you know when your a woman . You have more stuff than compare to a man laugh out loud.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:03 am

Catherine just favorited this pic. Not sure what the dealio is with it, if anything.

#Cheers to the engaged @seanloweksu & @catherinegiudici! We've engraved a customized wine glass just for the lovely couple. #thingsengraved #thingsengravedgifts #thebachelor by @thingsengraved

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 am

lipsis wrote:Catherine just favorited this pic. Not sure what the dealio is with it, if anything.

#Cheers to the engaged @seanloweksu & @catherinegiudici! We've engraved a customized wine glass just for the lovely couple. #thingsengraved #thingsengravedgifts #thebachelor by @thingsengraved
Yeah. I am all for monogrammed wine glasses but that is not their monogram!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:11 am

^^^ I know! Odd! Unless its just a sample.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:13 am

I'm hoping for the sample.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:26 am

So since it is quiet tonight I thought I would pass on a funny story I remembered a couple of days ago. I love Catherine but I have been a Sean fan from Emily's season and followed his filming pretty closely on here. November 17th was also the day my daughter got married. And it was also the day Kansas State (at that time #1 and undefeated) played Baylor. The daughter getting married went to Baylor and had a ton of Baylor friends at the wedding and reception. They were all sitting at tables together and when the game was over there was a huge shout of Sic 'Em Bears. Baylor killed Kansas State that night. My very first thought in the middle of the reception that I had worked my tail off on for 10 months of course was of Sean Lowe and worried about how he would feel when he heard K-State had lost! Always worried about Seanie!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:36 am

motheroffive wrote:So since it is quiet tonight I thought I would pass on a funny story I remembered a couple of days ago. I love Catherine but I have been a Sean fan from Emily's season and followed his filming pretty closely on here. November 17th was also the day my daughter got married. And it was also the day Kansas State (at that time #1 and undefeated) played Baylor. The daughter getting married went to Baylor and had a ton of Baylor friends at the wedding and reception.  They were all sitting at tables together and when the game was over there was a huge shout of Sic 'Em Bears. Baylor killed Kansas State that night.  My very first thought in the middle of the reception that I had worked my tail off on for 10 months of course was of Sean Lowe and worried about how he would feel when he heard K-State had lost! Always worried about Seanie!
Ha cute! Hopefully Sean getting engaged blunted the agony of defeat for him.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 am

I tweeted CH before that game asking if Sean was staying up to date. He assured me that he was. I, too, felt so bad for Sean- but my daughter wasn't getting married that day! LOL.

But really I feel badly that Sean missed the whole rather remarkable season for his team- which is not expected to fare as well this year.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:10 am

jcrbil wrote:I tweeted CH before that game asking if Sean was staying up to date.  He assured me that he was.  I, too, felt so bad for Sean- but my daughter wasn't getting married that day!  LOL.

But really I feel badly that Sean missed the whole rather remarkable season for his team- which is not expected to fare as well this year.
Some how I don't think Sean feels too bad...after all, there was a very good reason he missed the season...and he will hopefully get to appreciate her for many, many years to come!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:57 am

Ashley Hebert just tweeted that her flight to St. Thomas got cancelled. That is more evidence to me that she and JP had a secret purpose for being in LA last weekend. You wouldn't got to LA one weekend for pleasure and St. Thomas the next I don't think. Now that we also know that our couple are leaving LA it makes sense to film some wedding stuff before they leave.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:18 am

motheroffive wrote:Ashley Hebert just tweeted that her flight to St. Thomas got cancelled. That is more evidence to me that she and JP had a secret purpose for being in LA last weekend. You wouldn't got to LA one weekend for pleasure and St. Thomas the next I don't think. Now that we also know that our couple are leaving LA it makes sense to film some wedding stuff before they leave.
Yes, I agree, it wouldn't make sense. With them being in town, you would expect Sean or JP to tweet each other about the four of them having dinner or something, since they always talk on twitter. No tweets, no pics, nothing. So it does seem that some secretive wedding stuff could have been happening. Not to mention that they did see Elan, but made no other mention of why they were even in L.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
joyjoy
kitcat
Sprite
Karen5354
jaspats