SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
motheroffive wrote:He is watching South Carolina play North Carolina!
Hey, aren't you supposed to be packing, young man?!
giggling 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:32 pm

So do we think wifey left hubs a honey-do list before leaving for Seattle? giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:41 pm

lipsis wrote:So do we think wifey left hubs a honey-do list before leaving for Seattle? giggling 
Naw... actually, I think this kind of thing is right in his wheelhouse. I think it's harder for Catherine. On top of which, if, as I surmise, everything they've had in LA is either borrowed or rented, there's no sentimental value. Catherine's job is probably a lot harder.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:59 pm

lipsis wrote:So do we think wifey left hubs a honey-do list before leaving for Seattle? giggling 

If Cat did leave him a "honey to do list", I think he's "honey to done it." I agree there probably is not too much in LA. As far as Cat's concerned there's a lifetime of things in Seattle for her to plow through. It's a very, very tough job. Nobody can really help with that kind of packing because there are so many things to decide and probably a lot of sentimental stuff.
Remember she came to LA with just some suitcases as it always has been temporary. This move is the real big one and the real start of a new life. Hubs get to watch football, tonight it's a mans world :yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:16 pm

She has tons of clothes to go through I bet if nothing else. She did not even live at home during the filming of the Bachelor and her closet in her room at her mom's house was loaded with clothes! I read somewhere that the closet bar fell during filming! She probably needs to go through all of that and decide what to keep, what to give way etc. Guys have no patience with that stuff! Tomorrow is Friday so I think there will be movement one way or the other. Either he goes to Seattle or she goes to LA.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:21 pm

One good thing- at least she's seen the closet space at Sean's. He only needs space for some shirts, some jeans, a couple of suits and his VAST collection of v-necks... and his workout clothes. So she'll know how much she really has to give away at this point. She'll not need nearly the amount of cold weather/rain gear that she's had.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:42 pm

I was reading the comments on the hometown date picture and Sean's friend Clay must call Catherine Pacquiao ( as in Manny the boxer). He left a comment that "Pacquiao is definitely the athletic one of this couple" and Sean responded " Don't count on it"

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:47 pm

motheroffive wrote:I was reading the comments on the hometown date picture and Sean's friend Clay must call Catherine Pacquiao ( as in Manny the boxer). He left a comment that "Pacquiao is definitely the athletic one of this couple" and Sean responded " Don't count on it"
Well, Sean. I might side with Pacquiao on this one... but I've got to say, the genes will be great for athletes.... maybe not linebackers like Sean, but they'll be very athletic kids, for sure.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:52 pm

motheroffive wrote:I was reading the comments on the hometown date picture and Sean's friend Clay must call Catherine Pacquiao ( as in Manny the boxer). He left a comment that "Pacquiao is definitely the athletic one of this couple" and Sean responded " Don't count on it"

LOL thats hilarious! Poor Sean!!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:55 pm

lipsis wrote:
LOL thats hilarious! Poor Sean!!
Hahahaha that's hilarious! The only Filipino athletes they are familiar with . I am guessing. rotfl rotfl 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 pm

I wonder who's been helping Cat do the packing. Poor lady ...
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm

smartcat wrote:

If Cat did leave him a "honey to do list", I think he's "honey to done it." I agree there probably is not too much in LA. As far as Cat's concerned there's a lifetime of things in Seattle for her to plow through. It's a very, very tough job. Nobody can really help with that kind of packing because there are so many things to decide and probably a lot of sentimental stuff.
Remember she came to LA with just some suitcases as it always has been temporary. This move is the real big one and the real start of a new life. Hubs get to watch football, tonight it's a mans world :yes:
That's true. While Cat must have lots of sentimental stuff to go through, there's probably not anything sentimental in LA for them to bring back. So Sean may very well be all finished with his packing duties. He can just relax and watch football. Lucky man. While Cat is slaving away. No fun to pack.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
joyjoy
kitcat
Sprite
Karen5354
jaspats