SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by sfrank Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Looks like out boy is heading for Vegas for his birthday, which I think is the 7th? Right?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by atem Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm

sfrank wrote:Looks like out boy is heading for Vegas for his birthday, which I think is the 7th? Right?
Don't remind me about Las Vegas. I still remember that being a clue he wasn't final 1 to me! hmmm Just kidding. I don't even remember what date his birthday is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:18 am

I think his birthday is Monday 10/7. The infamous Vegas trips seems to finally be on the horizon lol.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:35 am

Cute pic of Brooks on Fit Facebook page!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:55 pm

That is a cute picture of him. Sigh. ha.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Great looking guy, who should have turned down the invitation to join the show if he knew he would not be ready for a commitment. After all, that is exactly what the show is/was about!

My opinion, is that he should have exited sooner rather than when things got down to the final 4. Heck, if he had bowed out at final 4, instead of taking the rose, ZACK W. would have another opportunity of finding love with Des. If you think of it, it was kind of selfish on Brook's part.

Well, all is well that ends well, and all parties involved seems happy!!!

Finally, the more Brooks tries to ridicule the new couple, is the worst he looks. After all, he was on the "Bachelorette" to find love. He should wish them well and fade back into obscurity. I believe in my heart that is what Mr. Siegfried would have done, had Desiree made the hugest mistake of her life and chosen the wrong man.

The show is long over Brooks, be a man and move on!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:12 pm

annie340 wrote:Afterawhile, my first reaction would be shock if I just happened meet Brooks. I would be nervous, but I think I would go say hi. I might get the nerve to ask for a pic but, I probably wouldn't want to be in it. I would be thinking what if that pic ended up in a story on The Stir! LOL
annie340: :giggle: 

you cracked me up with this! I see the headline now: "Is this Brook Forester's New Love?" Seriously, I believe more and more each day that this Stir woman trolls these boards for her silly story ideas! Hope you all have a great weekend!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Team Brooks here is your chance to meet Brooks Forester if you're in the Vegas area this weekend. Brooks tweeted "In VEGAS this weekend ? Come by @LilyBarLV for my BDay. Mention my BDay & Get 2-4-1 drinks. Hey that doesn't suck!" I wish I could be there, but sadly I have to pass. I'm too far away. I think it will be fun for the lucky people able to go. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:14 pm

isittrue wrote:
annie340 wrote:Afterawhile, my first reaction would be shock if I just happened meet Brooks. I would be nervous, but I think I would go say hi. I might get the nerve to ask for a pic but, I probably wouldn't want to be in it. I would be thinking what if that pic ended up in a story on The Stir! LOL
annie340:  :giggle: 

you cracked me up with this!  I see the headline now:  "Is this Brook Forester's New Love?"  Seriously, I believe more and more each day that this Stir woman trolls these boards for her silly story ideas!  Hope you all have a great weekend!
sneakyl  LOL That would be hilarious! I really could see that happening too.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:15 pm

annie340 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Team Brooks here is your chance to meet Brooks Forester if you're in the Vegas area this weekend. Brooks tweeted "In VEGAS this weekend ? Come by @LilyBarLV for my BDay. Mention my BDay & Get 2-4-1 drinks. Hey that doesn't suck!" I wish I could be there, but sadly I have to pass. I'm too far away. I think it will be fun for the lucky people able to go. Enjoy!
LOL...that looks like a cover to a romance cover.

I'm confused, is Brooks even going to be there?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:28 pm

atem wrote:

Atem, yes! Brooks is going to be there. The poster says 9 pm to midnight. He also posted before that he's spending his birthday weekend in Vegas.

Ladies The Sir is at it again. At least this time, Brooks isn't being blasted. The writer is questioning whether Desiree really loved Brooks. It's posted on Brooks Facebook Fan Club page. Honestly, I'm getting tired of the stupid articles rehashing stuff. They need to move on. All parties involved have moved on and are happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:32 pm

annie340 wrote:
atem wrote:

Atem, yes! Brooks is going to be there. The poster says 9 pm to midnight. He also posted before that he's spending his birthday weekend in Vegas.

Ladies The Sir is at it again. At least this time, Brooks isn't being blasted. The writer is questioning whether Desiree really loved Brooks. It's posted on Brooks Facebook Fan Club page. Honestly, I'm getting tired of the stupid articles rehashing stuff. They need to move on. All parties involved have moved on and are happy.
Thanks for clarifying.

Well, Brooks hoped she was falling for someone else, so what do they care?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

+21
bamafan
california90
MonicaJM2001
karenap63
Soleil