SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 10 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:For sure, Catherine will make a stunningly beautiful bride.  I would love to see her hair up though of course, she looks beautiful whichever way she chooses.  And of course, Sean will make the most handsome groom.  

I can just imagine all of us becoming basket cases on the big day.  I honestly don't know how I will act when that day comes.  We've been waiting so long that I can't even imagine it.   My fear .... I'll wake up and ask my hubby "what happened?"  and he'll say "I don't know, I found you passed out on the sofa with the tv on."     :shock:
giggling :tissuebox You'd definitely need these now!!! giggling 

Poppycorn remind me not to have a mouthful of soda when you post a funny, funny thought like that. Just had a piture of you passed out on the couch after the first few minutes and saying to your hubby when you come around, 'When does it start"  Now I have soda all over my keyboard.giggling giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:37 pm

jaspats wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:For sure, Catherine will make a stunningly beautiful bride.  I would love to see her hair up though of course, she looks beautiful whichever way she chooses.  And of course, Sean will make the most handsome groom.  

I can just imagine all of us becoming basket cases on the big day.  I honestly don't know how I will act when that day comes.  We've been waiting so long that I can't even imagine it.   My fear .... I'll wake up and ask my hubby "what happened?"  and he'll say "I don't know, I found you passed out on the sofa with the tv on."     :shock:
giggling :tissuebox You'd definitely need these now!!! giggling 
Me too. My life revolves around these two since the finale of Sean's season. I don't post often but I always have a smile on my face every time I read all your comments and looking at the pictures. Can't thank all of you enough.
Also crazy involved with this lovely couple! I love this place too, it's great, hugh! As you mentioned as well as all the pics, posts, etc. This is a great place to be as they'll always put a smile on your face or sometimes laughing till almost or are in tears. Great place to be!! Definitely!!!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:41 pm

jaspats wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:
livelife wrote:Here's the latest "sighting"..

Miranda Schu:) ‏@pika_SCHU  1h  
I JUST SAW SEAN AND CATHERINE FROM THE BACHELOR NO LIE

I doubt it... she says it was in Ocean City, which is in Maryland :Smiley: 
Or New Jersey. Either way, I sincerely doubt it was them. But I'd laugh if she went up to the people she thinks is them to get a picture only to discover it wasn't them.
Gosh that happened to me before....Embarassed   only it wasn't with someone who I thought was a celebrity, but with someone who resembled my bf a lot... I hugged him from behind and kissed him on the cheek.. Embarassed The poor guy got sooo flustered, he thought I was trying to make a move on him..... I turned all shades of red :P
I might never go in public again if that happened to me. I've been there with the whole mistaken celebrity thing. I got so red and couldn't leave fast enough.
Love your new avatar, umngirl. They are so cuuuute in that picture. They both look so young.
Thanks. And yeah, I guess they are pretty cute. Hugesmile 

I'll throw a vote to Cat's wedding dress not being designed by Des. No offense to her, but it wouldn't live up to the past names the brides have worn.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:50 pm

No, no, no Des will not design Catherine's wedding dress.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:51 pm

lipsis wrote:No, no, no Des will not design Catherine's wedding dress.
I agree word Good Post score And every other way to agree with you via smilie.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:55 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:giggling 
@SeanLowe09 1m
@theyearofelan Catherine just read a tweet and I correctly guessed it was yours by its condescending, aggressive tone.
@theyearofelan 35s
@SeanLowe09 I have a lot of rage and sarcasm in my weak little body
‏@theyearofelan 27s
@SeanLowe09 also good job!!!
I can picture her reading tweets and whatever else to him as he drives. She probably typed his tweet to Elan for him too. Cute.
Awwww! So cute!! giggling 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
You'd make a great wingperson, umngirl. Want to go to an old folks home with me and see if we can pick me up a rich widower?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
You'd make a great wingperson, umngirl. Want to go to an old folks home with me and see if we can pick me up a rich widower?
Sure why not. I'm pretty good at charming older people. I used to volunteer regularly at a nursing home and was constantly asked back after I stopped going. But this will only work if he has a equally as rich son/grandson/nephew for me. Hugesmile 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:12 pm

^^^ I'm sure we can work something out.

So, any guesses on what the gameplan is for our couple tonight? Cat sent the tweet to Alice around 2pm Texas time but we dont know how long they had been driving since they left them in Albq, which is 9.5 hours from Dallas. What do you guys think they will do?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:14 pm

WORD!! I couldn't agree more. No, no, NOT Catherine's dress. Though I hope she'll attend the wedding :)

Last edited by Iploeg on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:16 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ I'm sure we can work something out.

So, any guesses on what the gameplan is for our couple tonight? Cat sent the tweet to Alice around 2pm Texas time but we dont know how long they had been driving since they left them in Albq, which is 9.5 hours from Dallas. What do you guys think they will do?
My guess is they would continue to Dallas and get there late tonight. But that's purely a guess. Maybe they have more people to visit along the way.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:19 pm

In case anyone cared, here's the full length picture of the one I used for my avi.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 10 99390910

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8